Disgusting

Minnesota and Michigan are no longer a part of the Midwestern Empire. You are now ooga booga land.

Attached: 26891D98-F29B-47B3-8DA8-EBDE290FC651.jpg (639x799, 139K)

Obama's legacy.

Now do you see why people like congresswoman Omar get into office?

What a joke. Thew same happened here in Lowell, MA with a Cambodian city counselor. He literally spoke in his native tongue to his entire base.

The hell are you talking about? I live in Michigan. Haven't seen a nigger in over a year.

What’s wrong with having solidarity with your people? White politicians should try it more often.

all white people move to Wisconsin, then take over the UP call it Superior!

Audacity of these people is incredible. They'll never "integrate", they never wanted to integrate, they came to conquer.

If only there were more

Attached: 1551750427833.jpg (2080x1388, 1.59M)

They want the handouts and the untaxed, laborious jobs. They send the majority of fit back to their home countries.

This is ultimately why multiculturalism will never work. I still believe it could but the government has to be hard core pushing people to speak English and integrate and we don't. Every morning an old Chinese lady goes through my garbage looking for cans. I yell at her and she doesn't speak English. In the evening an old Hispanic man does the same with the same results. How the fuck did they get in this country? Do we really think they can integrate?

And you know what happens when White people do that? It is true that it is more beneficial for you if we do.

They are flooding the whitest states with the worst niggers.

Holy shit even in thailand i am seething on this
How can the states let it happen how many fucking somalis did you allow in

Dont let this shit fool you, both israel and muslims are enemies, both deserve hate and extermination

This!

Thanks for your support

based and colonypilled

BLACKED.COM

UP is part of michigan, moron

Come to Allah White Man. It's the only option you have left.

>My based queen
This. It's amazing - kikes are the cancer. Islam is the cure. Yet still Whites act as if their televangelists will get off their asses and stop eating burgers long enough to lead them against the Jew. Such delusion. A White Muslim is still White - save yourselves now. Get your women in check, remove the kike degeneracy from your hearts and revert while there's still time.

why did they do that to Minnesota? It use to be so wholesome. i Don't understand why are western nations bringing in any Somalis? for what purpose to they serve? they are everywhere in canada as well. no one knows why they are coming, they don't speak English, have bad manners and are too stupid to work properly.

why did they destroy pic related?

Attached: 1545353116829.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Somali is still better than a Jew like Amy Mek

Fuckoff tranny.

English is not the official language of the USA so tough luck fighting against that. Let's hope it will teach some whites to vote for their own interests as well.

Cheap labor. Immigrants and illegals are far less likely to demand livable wages or benefits, or unionize because they're just so grateful they're here in the first place

Haha, do you really believe that?
In France if you want to know French laws for gibs you better go to immigrants neighbourhoods: those people know more than any ethnic French, and for some of them it's like their day job as they scratch enough money to live that way.

sorry you are wrong boomer. The economics is secondary, firstly they wish to conquer.

Lol. Even our sandpeople politicians speak English.

“Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

lol clocks ticking wh*teoids, you're all going in camps real soon

Attached: 1509314202921.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>People will come here and integrate
>They come and just create separate communities of the different culture, rarely integrating
I honestly think that we just need to deport if you don't ever plan to integrate.

Omar had proven to be a good politician though