What do you recommend doing while recovering from surgery Jow Forums...

What do you recommend doing while recovering from surgery Jow Forums? Got facial surgery on Tuesday for a soft tissue infection (actinomyces odontolyticus) and have been laying in bed for the past few days feeling like shit. I'm not allowed to exercise because I'm on IV antibiotics as well and there are tubes all over me. I can technically walk around and shit but I'm still in high school (18) and can't really go anywhere cept school.

I'm being driven crazy in my house. Don't even know what the prognosis is for my infection since it's so rare. My (first and quite new) boyfriend hasn't been talking to me all that much recently, friends are all busy doing other better shit with each other. I don't even have that many friends in the first place, I don't really have a social group. I'm technically in a club with a bunch of other girls but they hate me and I hate them.

I've been working on a script for a webseries I've been planning with an old friend, but he's not around right now so I can't even consult with him. Also, theoretically putting it on the internet would be risky. Attaching my face to anything remotely distasteful in this day and age is a death sentence for a future career.

So really I have nothing going on.

Tips on how to get through?

Attached: mathis_miles.png (260x334, 155K)

I would help you but you fucked up when you said you have boyfriend.

Now suffer roastie.

I knew this dude in high school that literally developed a fucking sinkhole in his face. I was always jealous of him because he was smarter and jacked and also cooler by a large margin. But after that shit I was not jealous at all, what the fuck.

I'm still a complete virg if it means anything

I might be on that path too. Feel free to google actinomyces odontolyticus infection, it's almost unheard of.

Yeah this nigga had a bandage over it all the time and I asked him wtf it was and he showed me. It was just a fucking hole.

At least you can cover a hole. Tape a golf ball to your face and try keeping people from noticing

>18
>have boyfriend
>virgin

I dont think so

Attached: 1549777232322.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>What do you recommend doing while recovering from surgery Jow Forums?
Literally the same thing I would do when perfectly healthy and fit, fuck around on the internet and play video games and watch shit on YouTube and whatever.

Take it easy pepe the incel.

I've had a boyfriend for a week dude

Tsk tsk... Why are you telling me this? Do i care about him? You said you want advice why dont you ask him then? No help for woman who is in relationship. I demand only pure women and you are not pure.

Attached: 1550020922621.jpg (596x709, 40K)

You should find an online roleplay community or something, they thrive on people with nothing but time to burn.

>Do i care about him?
You're the only person in this thread who cares about OPs boyfriend lol

Maybe but what would I roleplay? I'm not a furry or a fetish person or anything

Im just stating the truth. Why do you need to say and boast with your boyfriend? Does it give your ego tingle?

I'm not even OP and you're the one who keeps talking about her boyfriend. You might be autistic but surely you realize that you're the only one talking about her boyfriend like are you gay or something

How would you like if i was asking for an advice and in the middle of sentence i would say how much i love my GIRLFRIEND? And then proceed to write long sentences about her? Hmm?

Id be fine with it because I'm not autistic lol

Nope.

>im not autistic

you are.

Haha damn man you really got me good. Now complain some more about that girls boyfriend

Im not complaning im just stating that it's unreasonable to write about someones partner in their post. Like do i care? Do i care about some faggot? Nope. Now stop replying to me.

Christ what happened to this thread