Paul Manafort won't die in prison, but Jussie Smollett will

Attached: 1527181718351.png (1284x1272, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal
google.com/amp/s/abc7chicago.com/amp/texts-shed-light-on-why-kim-foxx-recused-herself-from-jussie-smollett-case/5190191/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When was this literal nobody nigger “sought after”?

if he was a "sought-after actor", then i'm marlon brando

Bruh you never get the max sentence.

>JUICY OMELETTE
>64 years
>not so juicy anymore
pound that brownie hole once more for me capitan

Attached: 20190217_104811.png (236x446, 49K)

He would love prison if you know what I mean.

He won't spend a day in jail. He'll get a couple months of community service.

This.
>muh drumpf
>muh faggot
>muh nigger

What charges is he facing that carry such weight?

I could understand like a decade or something, but 64 is an oddly large and oddly specific number of years.

CPD ain’t no meme, they mean business and the feds don’t like to be fucked with either.

He will need anus reconstruction therapy multiple times and will hate the bbc by the time it’s ogre.

Attached: 1EFC8B46-40F3-42EA-BED4-1459EC9352F1.jpg (300x300, 62K)

Each false report is a felony

o shit, each individually. Fuck, thats awesome.

16 felony counts of falsely reporting a crime. 4 years minimum sentence per charge. It's the worst case scenario

He'll get 30 month probation, a fine and a lot of community service instead.

He defrauded the U.S. postal service and used it to carry out a hoax. Their enforcement department take their job extremely seriously and don't let anybody get away with a slap on the wrist. They'll not only hand mountains of evidence to the prosecutors and judge but will push hard for the maximum penalty. He's fucked.

>Jessie Smollett sent to 5 years in a Puerto Rickie jail

If they would just make him do one day of time, just one fucking day so they can get a pic of him doing a perp-walk in an orange jump suit, it would be so fucking delicious.

>its the post office that gets him in the end

Just when I think this story cant get any more hilarious

At least he'll enjoy big bubba's company

>30 month probation
Then instantly re-arrested for being both a nigger faggot and a jew.

>Then instantly re-arrested for being both a nigger faggot and a jew.
If only. The west would be in space colonies by now.

He will kill himself before he sees a proper cell.

>Just when I think this story cant get any more hilarious

People seriously underestimate the federal postal services police department commitment to their job. It's a combination of people who are both extremely bored a lot of the time and highly competent at their job. When they a case they can sink their teeth into they go ham. In addition it's national and a fairly high-profile person. They're devoting a ton of resources to making sure he doesn't make them look stupid in the end.

Lying little shitbag will never see a day of jail time. Not fucking one.

Too famous, too rich, too liable to cry on national television. Too many influential people who backed his original pack of lies and would actually prefer them to be true.

So yes, summing up will be - young, black, gay, whole career, not destroy for one mistake, more in sorrow than in anger, a fine which will sound sizable to normal people but is pocket change in Hollywood, and maybe an autograph for my niece?

This will probably end up boosting the evil little weasel's career - he's had massive brandwidth for weeks now. I certainly never knew or cared who he was until the 'news' story broke. I suspect I'm not alone in that. Suddenly, he's one of the most recognisable (and smugly punchable) faces in America.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't stop until all I was doing was mashing wet bone into the floor.

Maybe they meant on grindr

I really hope you are right because after clanton bikelocking people and getting away with it i was skeptical
But i reckon that this is much worst than that, how long before we know his fate?

Fuck now im skeptical again
You also forgot hes a jew so even easier for him to get away with it?

Did you really fuck richard pryor?

The post office is in some ways the most powerful organisation on earth. No court business is done without the certification of the post office for documents, they provide surety for all interactions of maritime and terrestrial law between all nations. You should look into it, they are very powerful. Search the previous career of many ex-presidents and other highly influential figures, notice how the job "postmaster" occurs with strange regularity.
Much was made possible, when our entire planet was categorised as a "vessel floating in space". Those who govern maritime law govern the planet. You think globohomo does not realise and pursue this in their quest for global domination and hegemony ?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>This will probably end up boosting the evil little weasel's career
He raised awareness of untold numbers of gayniggerfaggot lynchings by his actions, and even though what his did was bad, orange man even badder.

Its all ogre now

Wait, what is that? Quick rundown?

>is unaware how Cook County works

He's rich and a Democrat. He could've shot both his assailants and he'll still walk

Hopefully they make an example out of him.

yeah he'll end up someone's prison bitch for the entire time, no doubt. sucks to be him.

You never get the maximum sentence you dumb nigger. News articles post the max sentence to click bait retards like you

No jail time, court ordered rehab ( he'll chill in the bahamas) then, being a jew, will go on a celebrity rehab show and make another million.

Everything can be monetized these day...there is no bad press.

>forgot he's a jew

Didn't know. Little fucker's got pretty much the complete set of Circle of Protection cards, doesn't he?

I'm just waiting for Netflix to do like they did with AOC and hand him a large sum of cash for a TV movie about the plight of a highly-paid black gay actor in America today. I'm sure it'll be a real tear-jerker.

The scene where we learn that he faked the attack to draw attention to the systemic racism prevalent in Trump's America - well, there won't be a dry seat in the house.

P.S. - I'd love to be wrong. I really would. I'd love to see the pics of him slowly deteriorating in FPMITA prison as he's passed around like a cross between a beanie baby and a jizz rag.

Thank you for the opportunity to conjure such images - however ephemeral they may be. They'll warm me somehow when the little wankstain's on Oprah, dripping snot and tears and bleating about healing and the Lor' Jeebus.

BTFO

You mean a Leo Frank kind of example?

Attached: 1552447149771.jpg (414x699, 167K)

he'll get shanked because he's a high-priority target. he can play PC (protective custody) all he wants, but people will sign in to PC just to fuck him up.

he's a walking corpse.

t. literal multi-felon from new york

>fucking with the post office

Attached: DistortedJovialCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif (280x157, 854K)

Look on the bright side: he permanently canceled black history month.

this was the best black history month ever

Based Postmen.

Attached: 95C7880B-98EE-4A41-B28A-8977BBA5230B.gif (500x375, 498K)

Smollett / Kelly 2020

Attached: 1552521124912.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Brando liked dark meat

What exactly makes him high priority, exactly? I'm curious. Just generically a target for white supremacist groups in prison or is there something more specific?

Checked

I am now depressed
I was hoping he would spend not 64 years, but say at least 3 or 4 years in jail for what he did
I wish trump sued him for the maga comments

A quasi celeb

Well fuck but i was hoping female meat
NOT RICHARD PRYOR i liked the guy

someone should rig up a gif of black UPS workers fucking shit up, like throwing packages and shit like that in their brown suits, apparently they are using UPS, lol

yall don guv me a job for 20 yrs but yall racist

I hope he gets all 64 years

Attached: 1552420798108.jpg (750x1015, 56K)

Paul Manafort did not cross the United States Postal Service; the most powerful government agency in America

Why are the post office involved?

>gayniggerfaggot

Gniggot? With a silent 'G' as in 'wildebeest', or like the silent 'k' in 'minestrone'.

He mailed some fake threats to himself

It's like the one thing you do not do in the United States is mail fraud it doesn't matter who you are you will be putting pound me in the ass Federal if you commit mail fraud.
Postal Service prosecutors yes that is a thing in the US have a 95% conviction rate he's going down

He sent a package with a threatening letter and white powder in it to himself at a movie studio

The cops got involved and apparently they had to shut shit down at the studio to be sure it wasn't something dangerous

The post office has its own inspectors too and they're apparently quite skilled in tracking down people who use the mail for nefarious things

Ahh yea forgot about that.
He was clearly upset his fake note wasn't getting him the attention he deserved so he paid those other niggers

Yeah when I heard mail fraud the first thing I thought of was newman

As they say, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

And this time, they are delivering Justice

He won’t get 64 years, my prediction is sentenced to 4, served 2, out on good behavior, gets a full blown Hollywood movie about him, becomes a successful icon of the left due to retconning and criminal apologizing.

I think a lot of people in this thread seriously underestimate the fact that what he committed was federal crime. You don't get a slap on the wrist for committing fraud, nor do you get a slap on the wrist for abusing the post office.

He is going away. Probably not for 64 years, but he WILL go to prison. If they let him walk it opens the door for other people who do worse things to get away with it. You don't get to tell the feds and the post office "it was just a prank, bro" because they don't think it's funny.

He hasn't been charged for the mail shit yet, this is all state right now

In what reality was this nigger faggot a "sought after actor"? No one care who he was before he put on the noose.

Kek based Mexibro telling it like it is.

the faggot jew deserves it.

Well at least he'll have time to work on that rap career, that or end up as prison fleshlight.

Attached: IMG_2663.jpg (225x225, 7K)

At least he'll enjoy the raping

First prison rapist that forces straight men to preform anal sexual on him at shankpoint.

Attached: 1492725288545.gif (200x189, 828K)

Just more evidence that white people have privilege and POC go to jail.

>"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
Based and postalpilled

I was very surprised when Corrine Brown actually reported to 'prison', and even more so that she's still there.

By now, I'd have expected her to be out on some spurious ill-health grounds. She got convicted of 18 out of 22 felony charges, and received a sentence of less than 5 years. That's approximately 3 months per charge. Hers was serious tax fraud and dodgy charity dealings. If that only gets you 5 years total, he's not going away at all.

I think he's got the money and the lawyers that he can tell Feds and Post Office that 'it was just a prank, bro!' and not care if they think it's funny or not.

Well now he’ll get hate crimed for real and nobody will believe him, jail or not.

I don't understand why lying to police would result in more jailtime than literal treason does. The American justice system is fucked.

Hate crime.

Plea Deal to give up his handlers, who will in turn suicide him.

5 years is good. 64 is a bit harsh.

A crippling, life destroying fine would be good too.

5 seconds after he hoaxed a hate-crime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal

I have no idea why, but postal workers seem to be extremely mad, all the time.

Attached: 1449565283188.jpg (640x628, 69K)

He made more per episode than most STEMfags make in a year.

Learn to act, codemonkeys.

Attached: pay.png (703x572, 47K)

Not only the lawyer all-star team, but also the fact that you can't be mean to a homo/jew black celebrity in 2019. It's just kind of low-brow to punish a homo/jew now days... Make him do one or two uplifting speeches for underprivileged queer youth and let him go free with his head held high... that's the ticket!

Attached: 1551200188328.jpg (1024x663, 79K)

What really fucked him over was forging the letters. If he only carried out the staged attack, he'd get no jail time and the world would've forgotten the whole incident by now. The 64 years is all coming from the written threats.

Attached: 1509411146435.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I hope he will spill the beans on Kamala for this...

Interestingly, space law (yes there is such a thing, and it's serious shit) is based on the Law of the Sea Treaty.

I read that he put a white powder in there to scare himself about anthrax or poison... this actually falls under federal anti-terror laws that are quite harsh because the situation was very serious when those laws were written.

There may be minimum sentences involved.

he wasn't. that's why he set this whole thing up. the media are still trying to put a positive edge onto a story about a talentless dumb nigger that got caught race baiting. I think the idea of a nigger being a nigger and setting up crimes has broken some journalists minds.

Really? I thought space law was just "1: Beat up the guilty" and "2: The clown is always guilty"

Attached: 1492648741688.png (914x774, 226K)

64 years. Another shoah psy op of crooked kike serving public officials contracted by 666 cults of masonryLong enough for them to bury it with propagam media until the mistakes are buried. Too bad money talks and his bribe bounty has already been paid in full.

Another reason we can't let Kamala win.

>never do max time
Unless the prosecution has a fucking hate boner for you. They can put him in jail and keep him from ever getting a real chance at parole. Beyond that he'll probably get killed/suicide if he actually gets time.

Here’s a new development...
Michelle Obama involved?

google.com/amp/s/abc7chicago.com/amp/texts-shed-light-on-why-kim-foxx-recused-herself-from-jussie-smollett-case/5190191/

Stupidity is an unforgivable crime.