What would you do if this was your dad?

What would you do if this was your dad?

Attached: IMG_20190314_012549.jpg (750x575, 65K)

murder my dad and myself next

>how to fuck up your kid psychologically: the post

These

Matricide

Even normies are triggered. Look at that ratio.

Tell him he's objectively right and not to feel bad about being honest and that I take no offense

Post link

If you're a gigantic pussy maybe

>Print out that tweet and frame it in my room
>Push myself to accomplish more than my self-pitying parents
>Ask nothing of them whenever I lose
>Give them nothing when I succeed

my mom has always said something similar to me and it has completely fucked with how i perceive my own future with kids, my relationship and role in the family, and most memories from my childhood. don’t be this parent

>shut the fuck up, “Dad”. No one cares about your problems you pathetic whiny ass. I’ll remember this when you’re in need of senior citizen care and I’m all you have left in this world.

Maybe the kid was into furfagging?

>Translation:Im a hedonistic piece of shit that can't handle the basic responsibility of child rearing that generations before me excelled at dating back millennia and in far far more difficult environments

He needs to unironically kill himself.

Imagine being this upset at someone just telling the truth about how they feel

Is it a boomer thing to forever lie to yourself and then ostracize anyone who says it's a lie?

weak men make hard times, hard times make strong men.

Thanks Dad!

Lel what a whiney douche. Have people these days never heard of sacrifice?

I mean, what the fuck did he expect, that it was going to be just sunshine and rainbows? No, of course not, parenting is hard work where it's expected of you to sacrifice your desires for the future of your offspring. Of course, if you're a constantly sighing, complaining manbaby, you consider it a regret, but that just shows that you're an emotionally stunted child in the body of an adult.

What a typical boomer fuck

Lmao I hope his son dumps his weak ass at a retirement home where he is repeatedly raped by niggers until death

>get a dna test
>"well, dad, it turns out mom cucked you"

>where it's expected of you to sacrifice your desires for the future of your offspring

Not anymore, cuck. All us hedonists are free to never marry or reproduce and we aren't treated any different for it. You btfo

"damn, fuck you faggot" and not talk to him again.

Jesus Christ. My kid was the best thing that ever happened to my then gf, now wife of mine. That dude probably cares more about having fun and living his life than he does creating and raising one in his image. What a faggot.

Attached: 1552455537746.png (436x536, 415K)

What's so precious for him that he has regrets over having a child?
This is a serious question, what did he give up for his son?

Wine vacations

Knock that selfish faggot's teeth out. If children don't enhance your life, you're a psychopath.

spoiler alert....
>its not his son

Money, free time, decent sleep, sex on demand from his wife, the ability to lock your door and tell the world to fuck off for a weekend, vacations, 2 door coupes, picking up and dropping the spawn off at public indoctrination camp 5 days a week/9 mo a year.

Need I continue as to what happens when they hit 12 or 13?

>man think different, man evil and bad

Attached: download.png (235x215, 6K)

Maybe his son grew into a DRUMPFTARD MIGApede. I'd be regretting wasting my youth raising a zionist traitor too.

How on earth is anything in any of those posts boomer related?

Attached: 1512408850534.png (645x614, 83K)

He's not wrong. Good on him for putting it on himself and not the kid, the truth is probably a lot more mixed than that.

>everything is about ME

>i'll say something on twitter to get a reaction to justify my belief that i am correct
he'll discount all the 'haters' and focus on those who are backing him up

Call my mom a whore

Nobody but boomers has children or thinks having them is a good idea. This is because boomers are easily programmed by elites and elites want more cogs in the machine to raise populations and therefore workforce and consumer base.

holy shit, how much of a narcissist do you have to be to go on twitter and let the world know your son is your biggest regret
I feel bad for the kid, what the fuck is wrong with his parents

Imagine being this self-absorbed that you must share every little thing about yourself with the world, with complete disregard of how it will affect those around you.

Is it a millennial thing to lack any kind of compassion and restraint?

>Is it a boomer thing to forever lie to yourself and then ostracize anyone who says it's a lie?
what the fuck are you even on about, you stupid nigger?

>everything's about my little brat who secretly dreams of moving cross country and is already planning on dumping me in a home when I'm old

If you're not living for yourself you are a complete gullible moron

fpbp

Yeah but look at all the internet points!

>Nobody but boomers has children
what level of kike bait is this

>boomer
That's more Millenial/GenX related I'd say. It's like you call anyone who's older than you a boomer.

I wonder who his kid and family are, is the child retarded.
SCREENCAP THIS
Mark my word husband goes on murder suicide of wife and kid.

Attached: 1552315782846.jpg (1006x715, 227K)

>picking up and dropping the spawn off at public indoctrination camp 5 days a week/9 mo a year.
Err doesn't that contradict the rest? And really, my memories of my father teaching me stuff and playing board games with my parents are full of laughter, was my father always stressed out? Children are only really difficult to handle in their first years, I don't remember my father or mother losing sleep because of me
And he could afford to drink

Having kids is a wonderful thing, very rewarding. But the fear it brings is terrible, i've never known such a thing. You might be the mentally strongest man alive, able to deal with any level of personal danger and fear but watching your kids go out into the danger of the world is fucking terrifying.

You've got to be trolling right? I hope you're not that retarded.

Attached: 1465063542440.jpg (500x375, 178K)

What an absolute chucklefuck

You live in a fucking hellhole, who cares about your alcoholic father or anything at all that happens there

Jesus what a sad beta faggot.
What gets me is these guys who post really personal shit online. I can understand when we zoomers do it, because we were brought up with social media. Plus we still k ow where to draw the line.
What is weird is to see 40yos, the same people who would lecture me about life, do something as stupid as posting this. His son will see this one day. No wonder so many of us are disolussioned. Having losers like this lead the way

>Though I love my son...
>He's my biggest life regret. Wife concurs

It should be legal for the kid to perform a reverse abortion on his parents if he feels the need. Call it an extra late term one, liberal fuckholes will understand.

The sad truth.

My mother tells me that I shouldn't have been born since I was like 14. I turned out fine and more redpilled than my peers because I got first hand experience of what kikes want to turn women into.

Must be an antic (@samantics)

Was there any point to this post?

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME

When did this fucker post this ? Im scrolling down his twitter but I dont see it yet . Im down to March 7th .

Hah, this man is getting absolutely destroyed on twitter. It's pretty hilarious

Show my kid this tweet just before his graduation ceremony.

Okay, schlomo

>My mother tells me that I shouldn't have been born since I was like 14
Fuck , thats sucks . Sorry , ItaliaAnon .

It's what happens when you question orthodoxy especially when it's too late for some people to go back. It would mean actually admitting you've been had

Is his kid disabled?

>gets bullied at school
>by his own parents
Poor kid. Probably have depression. Possible school shooter. Isn't this why child services are a thing? Like fuck these people. They don't deserve a kid.

>Being this stupid
Yes sweetheart, it's all about you.

Tell your Mom that she's a fat dirty whore for no reason . Its true , why not say it . You fucking retard .

>Thats right goyim you better not have kids or you'll not be able to go on whimsical vacations or have polyamorous relationships when your a sad balding 50 year old!

Attached: jew.jpg (234x216, 8K)

The father obviously is.

Elites want to destroy communities and families. Why do you think they get women into the work force and erode church congregations? They want zero responsibility and pure hedonism

This is literally a baby crying because he didn't receive the education necessary to make am intelligent decision. If you're ever not prepared for the "consequences" of making a baby then use a rubber.

Zero sympathy

>What would you do if this was your dad?

Put them in the shittiest old folks home imaginable.

absolute narcissism. how revolting.

What a normal parent tells their children
>Having you was the best part of my life
What a sociopath tells their children
>Having you was my biggest regret

Nothing in the tweet is mean spirited or intended to hurt or offend, he's just debriefing an opinion actually derived from experience, not from a NEET who daydreams about living in the 1950s.

Meanwhile the people threatening violence to him over voicing his unpopular but real world conclusion are calling him a psychopath.

OYY VEYYYY

>1) There is no such thing as “race”, simply minor evolutionary variations brought about by location, altitude, and sun exposure. As such, there is no “racism”, so much as there is “difference-ism”. We’re deeply wired to fear differences, and to cluster tribes. Bear with me...

>4) We are HUMAN. No matter where we live, what we look like, or where our ancestors came from, we have FAR more in common than we have differences. I for one would love to focus on the ways in which we are the same. Emphasize what makes us human. Minimize labels that do harm.
>5) This isn’t to minimize or marginalize what folks of different evolutionary backgrounds go through. And I know full well that as a cis white male from the USA, I’ve absolutely got life at on the easiest damn setting.

Yeah, and when you deprive them of their cogs they import shitskins en masse to replace you. Th-thanks

Attached: complete cunt.jpg (796x681, 213K)

You live for yourself up until you made that decision shitstain. Don’t bring a responsibility into your life if you don’t want to be responsible for it

Hand him a printout of this tweet when you send him off to the old senile person home while taking all of his money.

Well then the solution should be to take care of these greedy mega billionaires, not burden average people with perhaps the most major responsibility in life that many of them do not want

Find the worst nursing home I could, throwthem in, do a 360 and walk away.

Checked.

see
He's a turbo kike basedoy who regrets having kids because it means he can spend less time traveling around like a millennial in fantasy land, as a man in his 40s no less. Thank god darwinism is taking root and preventing these pathologically damaged individuals from having
kids. His son probably wont from the sheer amount of oedipal freudian damage hes endured being raised from such a "father"

>regrets kids
>think about the children!
>the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance

Jesus christ what a motherfucking narcissist. Holy shit.

Even if this is true and you feel it you DON'T fucking talk about it on social media. NEVER TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR FAMILY IN PUBLIC.

god damn "men"

god damn it

Don't blame them, you sound like a cunt

You probably believe six died in hologunga

I smell kikes

>Nothing in the tweet is mean spirited or intended to hurt or offend
Ever just say to your Mother , without malice , that you wished she would die ? No mean spiritedness , no intention to hurt or offend her , just the honest truth .

Gas them

no matter how shitty life gets I can at least take solace in the fact that there were two people who wanted to bring me into this world and raise me, and that I'm their greatest achievement.

I mean being someones biggest regret in life, holy shit how could he say that about his fucking son

Pray that I don’t end up with his hairline

Attached: Hmmmmm.jpg (599x600, 213K)

Oh shit, that IS my dad

Ignore the troll.

I’d love to smash your teeth in

Imagine wishing you were doing cocaine and hanging out in a bar past your 20s

This.

This
>Millions of years of successful ancestors who have done their work to mate and find shelter
>This whole chain is just made for me
>I just like Netflix and stuff, can't be bothered to continue this chain
I bet though that he doesn't really like his wife and sucks to live with somebody who can't handle tough times.

Jesus Christ what a douche.