Why have so many governments made animal abuse illegal? What gives an animal rates innately...

Why have so many governments made animal abuse illegal? What gives an animal rates innately? Why is it considered "immoral"?

Attached: dog.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLCHpZ6B1gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dogs are delicious!

white europeans > animals > east asians > niggers, sang niggers, etc.

While I cannot comment on the veracity of this statement, I can say wholeheartedly that personally I do not distinguish between animals nor do I place them into hierarchies.

A cockroach or flea is the exact same as a German shepherd or dare I say a cat. You could eat one, who cares.

The same reason human have rights.

That's fair. I would argue that animals should be allowed to be used to as an outlet of "rage" for constructive venting.

THIS.
Animals are above other races. White men understand this.

Ah the mudslime leaf poster.
>why illegal to abuse animals
Why would you want to abuse something weaker and dependent on you? What do you gain through abusing an animal.

>A cockroach or flea is the exact same as a German shepherd or dare I say a cat.
That's because you are a shitskin and you innately know that animals are of a higher tier than you.

Humans are sentient. Animals are not sentient. They live to eat, drink, shit, piss, and reproduce. No different than a tree, really. No one cries when I drive an axe into a tree. If I did the same to a pooch, everyone would go absolutely bananas. It's irrational lunacy.

I am white. I gain nothing, I do not abuse animals nor have I ever abused animals, but I condone others doing it if they see it to be fit.

I feel bad for that dog. No matter how an animal is killed, it should be at least quick and painless. Now it only lives to suffer.

Attached: 1546259616129.gif (361x200, 1.09M)

>What gives an animal rates innately?
the same thing that gives people rights, man-made laws, you stupid sand nigger piece of shit. you can't even speak english. fuck you.

> be me
> consider the subhuman who did this to this dog.
> imagine eviscerating said subhuman
my penis can only get so erect

>Humans are sentient. Animals are not sentient.
wtf you are retard

>I am white.
No you're not.

nobody cares about your brown person opinion

Attached: monkey.jpg (590x618, 74K)

What caused this?

Animals cannot speak and for the most part physically retaliate to humans. Abusing something that can't/won't fight back is pure niggardry and deserves the harshest punishment. It's only marginally less shit the child abuse. Anyone who feels joy tormenting things which are weak are literal scum who deserve to be exterminated

Dogs and other animals are physically incapable of suffering. They do not have a intellectually capacity to do so.

I speak English fluently. Man made laws mean nothing. God gave Adam dominion over all living things so we can do whatever we want to them, according to the Almighty.

Don't expect empathy brud. They're not like us.

>I speak English fluently.
no you don't, you stupid third-world piece of shit. fuck off. i'm in hamilton, where are you? i'll hang your nigger ass from a lightpost.

Allow me to play devil's advocate for a minute -- a slight thought experiment.

I see a pooch rifling through the garbage in my back alley, so I teach it a lesson by cutting off its face (as illustrated in the picture, I never did this or anything like this). What is wrong with that? Animals are not rational beings, they only respond to violence (or threats or it!).

Then why don't you harm animals, actually curious is this is your honest opinion?

Please explain your science. By all accounts, they have the capacity to experience pain. Next thing, you'll say a chimp is incapable of experiencing pain or suffering of any sort.

Attached: Pokemon GIF-downsized.gif (200x150, 84K)

I live in Mississauga. Not that you'll ever do anything. I am doing nothing wrong, just voicing my innocuous opinion.

must be the dog that ate the m80 by some shitskin

White men are capable of transcendent morality, probably impossible to explain it to a brown person

Attached: 1549201949925.png (713x662, 512K)

I do not harm animals because I am happy with my life and do not feel the need to do so. Furthermore, I have yet to be wronged or attacked by any sort of pooch. So no need to attack or harm any. If the day comes when the pooch attacks me, I will retaliate, which I am completely within my rights to do.

A chimp is incapable of experiencing pain.

>They live to eat, drink, shit, piss, and reproduce. No different than a tree, really.

kek!!!!!!!

>Mississauga
the middle east of canada, you brown piece of human garbage. i'll meet you at square one, sears entrance, friday at 3 pm.

Explain what separates a tree from a pooch, without using emotional arguments.

>A chimp is incapable of experiencing pain.

where do brown people get their opinions????

Is this a threat? You know uttering threats is a crime, right?

You would have more compassion for them if you understood how we see you.

Attached: you dogs.jpg (1232x693, 112K)

>t.Tyrone

Because he said so.

Attached: 1550598321385.jpg (720x1109, 238K)

Its obvious. It is a lower life form . It is a monkey. A monkey lives to shit, piss, eat, drink, and reproduce, just like all other non-human lifeforms.

cell walls
cytoplasms

You're going to play the cellular biology card?

Also sorry Cletus, all cells have cytoplasm, however animal cells do not have cell walls you are right.

People that hurt things just to hurt them are quite rightly hated by everyone

>Explain what separates a tree from a pooch

The absolute state of brown intellectuals, kek!!

hey, dumb nigger, square one has no sears. you stupid camel fucking backwater piece of shit, you should know this, living in mississauga. you buy all your shit at square one's walmart with your welfare money, nigger.

Just because they're animals doesn't mean they should be abused. What kind of sick fuck looks at a cute big fluffy dog and decides to abuse it?

Understanding, sentience, nerves, pain, fear, betrayal, sadness and loss

Why don't you give me an actual argument?

I think often that these cases of "animal abuse" involve the human acting in self defence.

it is immoral, but I don't like how some people try to equalize humans and animals.

Cut one of your fingers off and then rephrase the question.

shut up leaf you're retarded

anybody that harms animals for fun should be tortured to death - the end

None of those things are felt by animals. Aside from nerves and pain, animals experience none of which you just listed. Plant cells produce an electrochemical gradient similar to neurons that transmit cell signals (i.e., pain). Plants also feel pain. But only on a physical level. Neither plants nor animals can remember pain they've endured either.

A pooch has a central nervous system. Unlike a tree, it feels agonizing pain when you swing an ax into it. The same pain you would feel if it was done to you. That's why people have a problem with torturing animals. If you are being sincere in your opinions here, then I would bet that you do torture animals, and you're probably a psychopath. You are definitely a furry.

YANGGANG YANGGANG YANGGANG YANGGANG

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG~

I don't like polish giving their opinions
go away insectoid

>Why don't you give me an actual argument?

ok....monkeys and dogs both have complex mammalian nervous systems that react to pain stimulus in a similar fashion to humans ....

Bait pseudoscience thread purposely meant to get (You)s. Sage and move on

Animal abuse is usually done in self defence in response to aggression on the behalf of the pooch. See The only psychopath here is you, you are the type that advocates for the wholesale genocide of entire races, but valiantly protects pooches. What the fuck is wrong with your brain? You place a pooch above your fellow Homo sapiens. Truly sickening and despicable. THAT, my friend, it immorality. Not animal abuse.

>Animal abuse is usually done in self defence
This is what Changs actually believe.

Not an argument. See

youtube.com/watch?v=jLCHpZ6B1gU

Dude, you admit that brown people dont know the difference between a tree and a dog, of course you should be exterminated:)

Animals are morally pure, men are not. This is why you feel terrible when an animal is abused while you laugh when a criminal gets what he deserves.
When an idiot fails painfully, it also feels like justice being served

Attached: dog.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

It's what lots of people believe regardless of nationality (which is low hanging fruit to call someone out on).

I would argue that animal abuse is more humanitarian as a form of self defence against a rabid mutt than just killing it. Because you allow it to live, and you teach it a valuable lesson.

Ok, so a cockroach is morally pure? Understood, shit-for-brains.

you said they cant feel pain I proved they can.....white man wins again:)

Who was in self defense here?

>The only psychopath here is you, you are the type that advocates for the wholesale genocide of entire races, but valiantly protects pooches.
because a single dog's life is worth more than your race's. lmao, hey stupid nigger shill, why don't you meet me now that i've called your lying ass out?

Causing any undue suffering to anything will lengthen your life sentence, whether it be a human, or an animal, or a rock.

Attached: 1544835748286.png (960x685, 1016K)

If you actually think that you’ve never interacted with an animal in a meaningful way

There is not context in the video. I always side with the human because it is rationality vs. beast

>skinning an animal means that it's justified
I know this is bait, but the entire country of China thinks like this.

I have always had positive interactions with the beast in my lifetime. Pooches just need to know their limits.

You do not know what happened before the camera started rolling. The pooch likely antagonized those people.

Based

>Neither plants nor animals can remember pain they've endured either.
>Because you allow it to live, and you teach it a valuable lesson.

You seeing the problem here Darwin?

This is awful bait. Consider suicide.

morally? yes.
what I mean is: animals do only that which they are meant to do. There is no underlying vice, but of course there is no underlying virtue.
When a predator kills the prey, he doesn't do it for fun or unnecessary. He does it because he was meant to do so.

False argument. The context of the two scenarios that you are attempting to link together is very different, thus this is a false argument..

If an animal forgets pain, then how can they learn to stop doing something through pain?

If you take animal's rights away, then niggers would be in danger.

why haven't you answered me, shill vpn nigger?

of course it's an arab.

Hey jannies, do your fucking job you stupid niggers.

There is a pain gradient. The lab that my faculty is in collaboration with that is located in an undisclosed country has proven that past a certain gradient of pain, the pooch can remember stuff. Below that gradient, the pooch remembers it for ~5 minutes.

Hey jannies, how about you do your job you dumb kike nigger faggots

Prove it.

Hey you dumb kike jannies, do your job.

Is this the one where PETA paid the guy to skin the animal alive, so they could have a good propaganda video?

I am not allowed to post unpublished academic reports to the public. The article will be published within a year or so in National Geographic and possibly the New England Journal of Medicine.

Why are you wasting your time on this LARP? What do you gain from shitposting? You and I both know you're lying. It's 4 AM where you're at if you're actually Canadian. KYS yourself.

Hey jannies, do your fucking job

>an undisclosed country
lolol, i told you i'd meet you you kike shill piece of shit, i'll cut your face off you mudslime cocksucker mississauga? i'll see you there. keep ignoring me, though.

Jannies, do your fucking job you stupid niggers.

You have to go back Chink.

I am enjoying a much needed break from my laboratory work and I cannot stop thinking about the work our colleagues are doing with the pooches, so I decided to see what Jow Forums had to say

meet me chink, i'll feed you your lungs.

>between 2-5AM
Lmao yeah, you know the LARP doesn't work if it's easily falsifiable right? Why bother LARPing all this at this hour of the morning? What do you gain from shitposting?

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY

HEY JANNY, DO YOUR JOB

I am really enjoying this laboratory work and I find it to be quite exhilarating . It will bring unprecedented advancements in the field of electrophysiology. So, you're welcome. I hope my lab can get licenses from the Canadian government to replicate the experiments our international colleagues are doing on the pooches.

That's fine, as long as Canadians are classified as animals.

Let me guess, your lab also confirmed that animal abuse does in fact make the meat taste better. Stupid LARPing nigger

No experiments have been conducted to test this veracity or lack thereof of this null hypothesis.