New gioyc thread

New gioyc thread

Attached: 1550367243226.jpg (246x205, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=jUkODSQEOVU
youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F
You need help. You are not well the drugs will kill you no one can help you out of this place until you want to be helped. You need to suck up your pride cut the bullshit and look at yourself. You are not a kid and you are not special get yourself together, I am out. I am sorry I failed to help you but you need to see the real situation and want to change it for that to happen. You are stronger than you think you are, I have always believed in you and will always love you.
H

neet for a year now. can't stick to the daily goals i've set. wasting too much time on /tv/ i don't even like it mostly except for the few funny threads

I'm truly in love with someone for the first time in nearly a decade. I really can't see things panning out in my favor, but I'll never stop regretting it if I don't give it my all.

It's that time again when I use every coping method I know to not fall to depression

youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8

does any life insurance pay out if you suicide? even if there's a waiting period before it's covered?

Yes, I believe you have to wait 3 years after signing with Primerica

I had a heart issue recently. It never completely healed up, and I didn't go to the hospital. I really regret that. I'm worried I'll never be the same.

I haven't felt hungry ever since. I'm trying not to throw a pity party for myself, but this is one of the hardest periods of my life health-wise. I think it will get better.

I wish food didn't make me feel so nauseous. I'm going to pick up some juice today, and take better care of my health. I still have a fighting chance, so I'm gonna try my best.

I am conservative, but damn do I wish that America had better public health care services. If this gets any worse I think it will be the end of me, and it's such a shame that this happens in a first world country. I didn't get treatment because it might have financially devastated me, and I don't trust doctors anyway.

health care is worse in every other country user

you can't just ask the health care fairy for an army of a million A+ doctors to help the needy for pennnies.

Drugs are dirt cheap here, but the operations cost a lot of money and time from doctors that are super busy people

You may not like that healthcare is expensive, but that's YOUR FAULT for not taking better care of YOUR BODY- YOUR TEMPLE.

AGAIN- WE HAVE IT BEST AND DON'T BITCH TO M THAT IT SHOULD BE FREE CAUSE THEN THERE GOES OUR ENTIRE FOUNDATION.

Have Cancer? Guess what if you raise a million dollars- YOU CAN ACTUALLY BEAT CANCER HERE.

NOWHERE ELSE CAN YOU DO THAT THEN IN THE GOOD OL U S OF A

Give the doctors a million dollars cause they deserve it

I ate cat biscuits and enjoyed it.

80% of my workplace is women. Worked there for a couple of years and I'm nearly daily wanting to jump at least one of them (have thought of them all sexually several times) (I'm male). Unfortunately 90% of them are married, and the 10% that aren't, are super religious, I mean crazy religious. At least one of the married chicks I'm totally sure she wants to bang me (I want to bang her as well) - if I ever stop working there, I would definitely do that married chick. It would be the sweetest sex ever.

Omfg im so god damn tired of these horny idiots trying to bum free content out of me or trying to fucking RP with me. Im a fucking man and i dont want to rp with a neckbeard idiot. Im not even remotely interested. Stop wasting my fucking time.
Dont message me unless you have questions about commissions or art business.
I cant even fucking tell you how many messages i get a day across all the sites saying "hi"
Omfg just tell me what you want! I already know youre gonna either ask if i do free art requests, want to rp with me, or ask if i have a discord (so they can ask if i rp yet again).
I am DONE with those messages. Im here to draw niche bimbo fetish art and THATS IT.

I want to duck my gf best friend. She’s way hotter than her and I can’t stop thinking abou this. There, I said it.

Who do you usually rp as?

some cover, but some also dont. just read the terms and condition of your own insurance company just to be sure

Nice.
But anyway this is why I barely touch social media anymore.

One time I got a bit thirsty for someone's nudes but got roped into some shitty RP involving hyper pregnancy.

I got tired of the same shit trying to get nudes, so I blocked them. It got worse when they wanted it to go their way. They used 5 alt accounts to try to get me again but I ain't stupid. I blocked those as well.

God I hate ERPs.

Most Millenials are almost 30, including myself. Did these people miss the fucking memo?

I’m too much of a coward to break up with my gf and I’m stringing her along because of it. We have a great bond but it has soured on my end as she won’t stop texting me and always wants to meet up almost everyday. I miss being single and I don’t know how or what to say when I do get the balls to do it. I tried to vaguely break up but she broke down into tears and suckered me into coming back the last two times

It turns out I can't have kids. This isn't fair, I wanted to have a family someday.
Oh my.

Attached: random anime girl drinking coffee and thingken about life.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

I'm 21. Do I count as a millenial?

I feel so powerless. I want to change, I want to learn how to love myself, but I don't know how. I don't see any way to get away from the pain but death.

I finally had sex with my second person this weekend. Im 32 why did I wait so long for casual sex....

Damn that's a big oof.

I'm just gonna work on containing my autism. That means talk less, be quieter and waste less time.

Someone noticed. Someone noticed! Someone saw I was here. That I've been here for a few years. Talking to the shadows of the people that I'm intending to talk to. I'm supposed to talk to those people but they don't see or hear me.

But someone just saw that world and realized they couldn't do anything to help me as they intended. Now they're gone. Poor soul, all they wanted to do was help. I think I've hurt enough people by giving them despair despite not having any myself.

I'm just broken or something like that and I guess it can't be fixed. I guess I actually might be shunned if I'm in fact broken. No big deal, I know what I'm supposed to do now. Broken people are supposed to stay the hell away. That's my role and responsibility in society now. I'm supposed to feel something now but I don't. I kept trying for the ideal at least but if there is no alternative... why worry?

Attached: dont stare honey.png (697x697, 590K)

>Lonely, but nowhere to go out and socialize (small town with nothing but bars)
>Can't small-talk for shit because it's outright impossible for me to even PRETEND to be interested in sports or the weather
Help.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUkODSQEOVU

I keep missing you..
I've written several songs about you
I remember I told you I wanted to be a singer and you said I have an amazing voice, yet you've never even heard me sing before.
Why do you believe in me so much
Why do you love me so much.....
I do want to see you, of course I'm nervous and scared but I still just miss you every single day
It's weird because it has almost been another 3 years since I've seen you
This feels like a melodrama but somehow it's our reality

Aw man, I guess I can't get my dignity back and I can't remember what my master plan was but I know it involved a lot of work so I'm just going to do that.

I am certain I will commit suicide soon, and it doesn't scare me. I feel I have to do it.

Please, don’t. I care about u.

I appreciate your words, but I can't endure the life of extreme loneliness that's ahead. It's just too much for me already.

It’s what u make of it. How can u be certain u won’t meet the love of ur life next month? By ending it u won’t bring hapiness and joy to the ones close to u. Only misery and pain. U can’t possibly foresee what’s ahead. U never know and u never will if u end it. It’s the easy way out. Don’t be easy. Life isn’t supposed to be all jolly. But please, choose life.

Poopoo peepee 69420 dab

I want my virginity back. I can't see myself finding someone else without it. Life is cruel.

Ugh I feel so sick. This stress is killing me. I can't even turn it off when I sleep. I'm gonna be so screwed. Fuck.

You can't preach about toxic masculinity and then pretend that toxic femininity doesn't exist. If you demand that men question why they act a certain way but never ask the same things of yourself, you're a hypocrite. Put down the mental gymnastics, there's no way around it. Either human desires and feelings are formed in a vacuum, or they're not. You aren't special.

Alright, I gotta get back on the non-degeneracy path. Giving up isn't worth it. This is so fucking hard.

I was so disgusted when you showed me that anime body pillow. Then realized I come to post on an anime board wtf

I guess your New Years resolution was to throw me in the dumpster, not surprised. You did it once of course you'd do it again. Weird how you always go on about being unloved, depressed, and lonely when you are the only one who can't give a shit about others. You make your own problems and blame the people who try to help. Oh well, I am a moron so I'll fall for it again if you need me.

Broke up with my gf because we are unstable as fuck and I have been wanting her to get proper help. She didn't take it well, so I had to involve her parent and I chose to stay as a part of her support network. She made me her reason to live but that I knew was not healthy. We are codependent and I want her to get better with her depression. Though she just wants to sink even deeper now that I'm not her bf. The more she digs, the more I see I made the right choice. I wanted to get her help and maybe try again once she had "stronger legs to walk with" but seems like she wants to sink. I can't be her life's goal. She isn't mine, so it's not fair to both of us. She needs her own life and I need to live mine without the worries that the next depressive trigger will be the last.
I tried all I could, now it really is up to her.
I would have given her a chance, but she seems determined to burn that up.

Attached: 1479469233652.jpg (1920x1200, 1.38M)

Break the chain user. I did it so can you. Be brave.

I feel unwanted, alone and left behind

why are you assholes always so butthurt all the fucking time?

Why do you cunts always have issues with what I say but you never, ever have any actual argument or anything of worth to say... about anything.

Y'alls views on shit is pedantic. You're simpletons. You're fucking retarded.

I can tell you're absolutely clueless because you are still fighting women. There are toxic people and good people. That's all there is to it. Stop making the world a worse place to live in.

how much effort does it take to edit my internet THAT much?

How much money have you guys spent on this? How much time? Is this really how you wanted to spend your worthless fucking lives?

I am about to change drastically and yes, I'm leaving you because of your old stagnant ways.

You hate women. I hate men LIKE YOU.

Good game. I'm sorry you lost but you were easy to manipulate due to your ego and hatred.

hi

I know you said you were going to tell me today. We saw eachother, but you didn't. That's okay though, let's try for tomorrow. I won't have my earphones..

Which game were we playing?

>stop asking uncomfortable questions, the cognitive dissonance makes my tummy feel yucky ;___;

You are not good for me, I'm going to stop giving you time of my day when you treat me like that

owie my tum tum ;^(

I told you that I’d tell if I see you. Clearly I didn’t see you. Not your user though I did reply to you yesterday...

Could you please, not?

Posting in this thread is probably the closest I'll get to saying a prayer. To the universe, god, higher being, almighty spirit, whoever is out there:
Please let me do what is right. Please make all this confusion bearable. Let me accept how things go, even if it's not the way I'd like. I'm trying to not lose it right now. Please let me still be able to take care for my loved ones. Let me forgive myself. I fucked up so badly. Some of these things were out of my control. But some of them were just poor choices. I'm trying to learn from it instead of just wanting to take everything back. I'm trying to grow. But it's so hard. I hate myself. And I know that's exactly what I need to fix first. Then I'm hoping everything else will fall into place.

abortion is child sacrifice

Please not, what?

It seems like you are approaching this with humility and an open heart. Continue and you should go far.

Everyone fucks up. I fuck up daily too. It's hard not to look back with regrets but you can't, you just have to keep moving forward.

Well, that's that. I only came online for one who seemed to have a touch of purity in his heart. He's no longer posting so I'm gone.

On Jow Forums? You've got the wrong website dear.

Making an ass of yourself is pretty much required.

No, not on Jow Forums but I know Jow Forums is the wrong place for everything. You don't need to tell me.

Fuck. The last thing I wanted to do is make you feel bad about your good qualities. I just can't stand your BS.

You don't think I'm compassionate. This shows you don't know me even a little bit...you simply don't understand me.

It kills me inside to pretend like what I see is fine. I can't do it anymore. It's wrong. Every time I hear my friend boasting and getting high on that, he descends. I know how it works because I've been there. I don't know how to maintain real, true friendships anymore. I feel like a fake by keeping these things inside.

I don't even fucking believe in astrology.

Initial? Lets help you find this pure user.

Life shouldn't be this hard.

What do you want me to do? You've rejected me and moved on but if I don't treat you like a princess I'm the bad guy.

I fucking hate having to charge things all the time.

Exist!

So in other words, it's all an act. You only act gentlemanly to get something out of it.

Well, I won't exist online anymore. I have better things to do than be on Jow Forums.

Im burnt out harder than a motherfucker I can't stand doing the same thing day to day I feel like I've lost my personality doing so and I can't change anything as of the moment

I need to get away from everyone.

Honestly, i miss my significant other. Its been almost two months since i saw her last. We text very often, its no substitute to seeing her and feeling her.

Her mom just recently go a divorce, and shes been taking it out on her children for months. She has two younger siblings, we are both 22.

It feels lonely sometimes, when the person you care about most cant treat you as a priority despite desperately wanting to.

Sometimes patience is just what we need to practice. Patience is sometimes very difficult.

Kailee you are fucking hot as fuck but whatever.

Try picking up a hobby. It gets easier user. Best of luck.

suckin on my titties like ya wanted me callin me alllll the time.

this is my theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

Maybe someone can help me with this next part?
I don't want to give her hopes that I'll come back, but I do want to see her get better. Should I even mention this to her, or just keep it to myself and watch as a quiet observer? I'm fully aware that as she gets help her feeling for me might change, if they do that's fine as long as she ends up a stronger person.
Kinda just want general advice.

Attached: tumblr_mw7bnrNln81rpfx57o1_500.gif (500x375, 1020K)

>lol ill get a job at some point
>lol ill get a job next month
>ill get a job this month
>i need a job this month
im running out of money
if i dont get this job tomorrow im fucked

loosing someone that i had actual interest in, and then for them to run away out of my life after making a mistake. i want them back, so very bad. i didn't even get to tell them what bothered me so very much but was also the most intriguing about them. oh well, time for another heartbreak.

Attached: oop.jpg (359x359, 14K)

You mean your delusion.

I'm not Kailee weirdo

Every body makes mistakes user. Dont let them slip away.

Why can't you people understand the difference between coming from a true place and coming from your ego? ffs, this isn't rocket science.

I'm kind to everyone in my life. When it boils down to your cynicism versus my altruism, then yes I feel good helping others, there's no shame in that at all.

>When it boils down to your cynicism versus my altruism

I'd have to see what you consider my cynicism and your altruism to accept any of that. Also, your version of 'kind'. I suspect you aren't being truthful with me or yourself.

If you were to present valid examples, I might accept your statement but until then....

I call bullshit.

give me my fucking shit you fucking cunts.

Never give up, user.

I have to pretend that he is my teacher because his enormous ego wouldn't accept me any other way. The funniest thing is when I mock him as I'm drunk and he doesn't even understand what I'm doing.

That is one of my favorite posts. Seems genuine, humble and coming from the right place.

You never really cared about me. You just love the feel of the power that comes from hurting me over and over again. Just because you did nice shit for me doesn't mean you're my friend. How could you be my friend? You spewed all this bullshit about respecting me too much to have sex with me anymore, and then a fucking week later you begged me for sexual favors? How the fuck do you think that made me feel?

Do you think my feelings for you are a fucking joke? Do you think I'm a fucking joke? You really fucking broke my heart. I wanted to be your friend, but you showed me I can't ever trust you to be there for me when I need you, even though I dropped everything to be there for you, woke out of a dead sleep to come talk you down from anxiety attacks!! Honestly, fuck you. You've probably moved on to fuck the next one's life up.

I'm so fucking sick of being sad over you. All you did was hurt me over and over again, and it just cancels out all the nice shit you did for me. You never cared about me. Not really. You don't respect me. You obviously think I'm stupid as fuck. I want to hate you so bad but I can't.

all i know now is that it's even harder than it already was for me to trust anyone again, and i hate that you did this to me. you fucking led me on, and then said you didn't want to do that. how could you pretend you didn't know or understand why i developed feelings for you when it's happened with multiple women??? like are you fucking stupid?

i don't know how to cope with this anymore because it isn't getting easier and i don't fucking know why

>You spewed all this bullshit about respecting me too much to have sex with me anymore, and then a fucking week later you begged me for sexual favors?
>I want to hate you so bad but I can't.
I've dealt with this and most of your post as well. Why are people like this

I'm not even going there with you as it seems your here to defend princesses. If I'd said faggot would you have cared?

I don't understand why so many people hate themselves. What are you doing so bad to hate yourself? I can't imagine hating myself, that would be so sad. I feel I'm my own best friend.

Complacency is the mind-killer and future-destroyer. I must resist.
>pic unrelated

Attached: makocheckem.jpg (360x360, 18K)