Greta Thunberg saving the world one day at a time

She is the true hero of our time.
The change bringer.
The one who can save the world.
She is goodness and courage and wisdom personified. She is what everyone should strive to be.
She is the one who stands up to the crooked politicians.

Remember her name.
Her name is Greta Thunberg.

cnn.com/2018/12/16/world/greta-thunberg-cop24/index.html

Attached: Gessen-GretaThunberg.jpg (270x270, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6nmyL0/greta-thunberg-om-nomineringen-till-nobels-fredspris
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/
youtu.be/rsXIxk5fBfo
wrongkindofgreen.org/?s=The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg&fbclid=IwAR1EuwwtkK5hW7dow6n6r1fWJ6LH5aVRu8XNXT37sciUX5JKMnyyNrxB5I4
sceptr.net/2019/03/katholiek-onderwijs-over-klimaatmars-mag-worden-verplicht/
m.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20190314_04255360
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0
youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=giwQmBfKNEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you imagine being such a pathetic adult you actually listen to what a kid has to say about anything? lol

She is a fucking alcohol asperger child funded by who i dont know and i dont care.
Whoever actually listens to her is a dumbass for not seeing that its just a ploy.

(((Thunberg)))
Pure coïncidence

She's high priestess of the climate terror cult:

>Oh goy the climate is changing!
>It's the end of the world! There's only one hero who can save us..
>THE GOVERNMENT!
>Climate change will make the world end UNLESS you pay HUGE taxes to the government (me xD) and vote for me in every election.

Pretty simple extortion scheme desu

Attached: 1544720846845.png (586x586, 264K)

Btw to add: The reason they have this kind of "climate religion" is because there's democracy, people will vote for their leadesr but they don't vote according to free will, they vote for whatever the "intellectual" class in society tell them to vote for. In our example the intellectual class is the priests of the "climate".

The "Climate" becomes like a god in the roman society. The same applies to the "Economy". The role of the priests of Climate and Economy is the same as augurs in old Rome; that is; trying to discern the wills and wishes of the Gods and apply this knowledge to the temporal power aka the politicians who rule the state.
The media and the climate churches as well as the bankers and economists form a part of this religious complex. I think that Moldbug guy has been peddling similar ideas. Sorry for tripleposting, it's the autism.

>berg

Attached: 1551529417163.jpg (399x400, 16K)

im sure Ebba Akerlund would have made a great climate change activist
after all we need to all do our part to stop Swedish cars from spontaneously catching ablaze during the summer climate

Attached: 1462949084075.jpg (720x408, 42K)

Child parroting climate hoax with little to no considerations to real and attainable solutions even if climate change were something we could even remotely control.

Glad to see Im not the only one not forgetting her name

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6nmyL0/greta-thunberg-om-nomineringen-till-nobels-fredspris

There is a vote on the biggest news site in sweden about if the kid or if president trump should get the nobel peace prize, you all know what to do

Keep doing God's work

Isn't Aftonbladet owned by (((them)))?

breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/

Attached: codreanu1.jpg (496x184, 36K)

She isn't a kike. berg is a pretty common end to a swedish last name, it just means mountain. Just like Felix Kjellberg.
Now that's not to say she isn't controlled by kikes tho.

This deserves it's own thread.

youtu.be/rsXIxk5fBfo

THE MANUFACTURING OF GRETA THUNBERG – A DECADE OF SOCIAL MANIPULATION FOR THE CORPORATE CAPTURE OF NATURE [ACT VI – CRESCENDO]

This is ACT VI of the six-part series: The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex

The final act of this series is dedicated to Greta Thunberg and the youth she has inspired across our fragile planet. The upper echelons of power have every intention to capture and channel this energy – and use it to maintain the current power structures. They are already in the process.

We have reached the Brave New Moment where there is no longer a distinction between our “movements” and the corporate forces that have been created to further our oppression and servitude – all in compliance to economic growth and capitalism for the world’s ruling class. All of this to be achieved on the backs of the most vulnerable – our youth. Hegemonic forces are salivating over the global waves of youth mobilization demanding action on climate change.

The paradox is this – the youth are their vehicle. Their resistance sequestered and redirected directly back into the very system that will destroy the same future they march to save. When children from even the wealthiest of families (monetary wealth being the epitome of “success” in the West) are part and parcel of an epidemic of depression in our society – we need to question why we would do anything that would prop-up a failing system that benefits so few – at the expense of so much.

Let this knowledge serve as a weapon for resistance.

wrongkindofgreen.org/?s=The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg&fbclid=IwAR1EuwwtkK5hW7dow6n6r1fWJ6LH5aVRu8XNXT37sciUX5JKMnyyNrxB5I4

Yes the ((Schibsted)) clan owns it. They, and the ((Bonnier)) clan own the Swedish MSM.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6nmyL0/greta-thunberg-om-nomineringen-till-nobels-fredspris
Born 2003. Will become 16 this year. Call it "Greta Smalltits".

Can swedes confirm she is a puppet of some ingmar rentzhog guy?

Attached: Klimagretel2.jpg (940x528, 133K)

She's a 16 year old girl of course she is someone's puppet.

She looks like an archetypical character from a Stephen King novel

Attached: 0AA95D7B-742D-4500-AF46-74C1A3DA3545-1172-00000151F8CD238F.png (511x706, 504K)

ALL HAIL GRETA

Attached: greta-14.png (1000x562, 766K)

>>

You guys requested and i delivered, sorry i didnt call it greta smalltits thou

Fugg she is kinda cute desu

Yes. It has all been proven to be a orchestrated by far left lobbyists so by extension jewery. It's just bs propaganda and anyone that thinks there is even a shred of herself in anything she does or says must be retarded.

Not only claims. There was suppose to be a court case but our justice system hasn't been able to subpoena the shitskin for 2 months. And he keeps vandalizing the grave continuously. The father has now lost all hope for Swedistan. Not that I understand how he could have any left after getting his daughter murdered by something that was easily preventable if laws where actually enforced here. Criminals paradise desu.

Just paint and praise her as an ecofascist, taint her manufactured corporate image.
This smug cunt is the new ok sign now.
I'm sick and tired of all these Bana Alalbed.

Attached: 1551530175837.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

When something is so undeniabely True that you use autistic Kids to push your agenda.

check the new concise message. worth to be spread, no?

It was fucking 13°C in Paris that Day. And right now it's 8°C. Fuck that little retard.

I sure hope she doesn't take the plane to everywhere she goes

Add the rune, so it triggers the autism of antifascists
This one will slip under the radar

Attached: 1552060061958.jpg (425x604, 34K)

She does but they are trying to make it look like they are going by train

Can someone explain to me why this mentally disabled cunt is travelling all over Europe and visiting cities like Paris other than going to school? Also I'm pretty sure like 80% of people realise this is just her parents using her as a prop to push their agenda, even if it is well intentioned.

That's a nice fetal alcohol syndrome honey

Attached: 1552287680836.jpg (900x506, 117K)

Kinda funny that they'll bash Trump for pointing out when it's freezing cold then whenever a hot day comes along they'll say it's evidence of global warming...

Dont overestimate the regular people...
She is a puppet of the marxist left and will be her whole life thanks to her mother selling her out

>under the radar
thats the point. let them spread the message. imagine the salt if vice uncovers the story.

Attached: protect-a-future.png (1280x1280, 598K)

CNN has gone full BuzzFeed.

Love to know which corrupt billionaire is propping up her bullshit.

In Belgium schools are now forcing kids to go to these protests. If they don't go, they won't get their degree.

Checked.
So your purpose is to slip the code in, but doing so you will simply bolster her image if the trick cannot be seen through.
Or, there must be a point where the game is revealed and seem like organic support or outright part of the campaign, to deal it a blow AND make ecofash ranks grow

Bullshit

Link or bullshit

I love fake science Loli

sceptr.net/2019/03/katholiek-onderwijs-over-klimaatmars-mag-worden-verplicht/

m.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20190314_04255360

Not even joking.

She is a shill and will be forgotten.

Attached: 1551424766128m.jpg (1024x860, 168K)

Right, my apologies and please nuke these leftist schools
Thanks

>saving the world
How? What has she ever done apart from bitch and moan about something she clearly has no grasp on? The only reason you and any politician pays her any attention is because you are thirsty pedophiles.
In the words of your own sellout king: norwegians are gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

Attached: 1552457559287.jpg (1106x612, 104K)

Rosa Koire
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0

Attached: UN-Agenda-21-Graphic.jpg (723x935, 27K)

13°c aren't summer temps in France?

Why are they always choosing the ugliest, and dumbest kid to push their agenda? This kid is literally mentally disabled and looks like she got down syndrome. Yo would think they would actually choose someone charismatic with actual skills and experience, but here we are looking at some potato child actress.Clown World.

Attached: IMG_20190314_120000.jpg (2531x2354, 1.29M)

What is her race?

People with actual skills, intelligence and experience aren't easily controlled and manipulated

almond shaped eyes are common for scandinavians. but it might just be that a lot of scandinavians have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Attached: IXk5Kp.jpg (500x393, 60K)

Where's Breivik when you need one?

no faggot, that swede retard thinks it's sweden where summer temp are around 10°C.

>cute grill, cute grill, cute grill--
>WHAT THE FUCK

>yes goy, evil europeans have to stop their Pollution by selling all their industry and eating grass

Attached: pollution.jpg (634x330, 66K)

Evil europeans have to stop lower nations, because they are not going to stop by themselves.

Attached: 1544480198649.jpg (1024x682, 156K)

that's mara wilson, a jewish girl and ben shapiro's cousin. she is in no way scandinavian, not even a half-scandi jewish infiltrator like thunberg. She has tits shaped like wet ice cream cones.

Attached: 111835732.jpg (634x770, 84K)

>beeing dumb enough not to see its PR hoax

Attached: 1552428303366.jpg (480x359, 57K)

Attached: 310px-Down_syndrome_lg.jpg (310x341, 13K)

She's going to be nominated for the Nobel peace price.
Because, you know, she wants more done in the fight against emissions.
Like taxing people more for using fuel.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

Attached: 1.jpg (768x512, 165K)

I hope she gets raped and murdered in a spectacularly brutal fashion by a pack of feral nigger muzzies.

she is 16 but looks 12. wtf are you swedes doing to stay so young´?1 Not that im complaining

I want to fuck her in the ass so hard it cures her autism

Ok and let's all eat some good pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=giwQmBfKNEg

What a mediocre attempt at political theater.
I say this as an eco-fascist.
The shitlibs do nothing for the environment, it's just a cause de jure for them, a stick by which to beat their political enemies.

Universal Basic Temperature!
It's 1000 free ppm!
Do you want to watch society burn, or watch society burn 0.1 degree lower?

Fpbp

Attached: image.jpg (360x300, 45K)

Shes totally capable of organizing events and surely has all the needed resources to spread her opinion. Follow the money, retard

Shes not doing shit other than what women and children usually do which is whine and complain about things. Hoe many rivers has she sifted plastic debris from?
She cut class a few days and her millionaire whore mother hired a pr firm to prop up this literal autist.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6nmyL0/greta-thunberg-om-nomineringen-till-nobels-fredspris

Attached: disabled child.png (705x634, 216K)

You again, traitor. Far too many subhuman, frail little antifa types in this country.

this

Attached: raincoat.jpg (590x300, 31K)

this

Attached: womanoftheyear.jpg (640x469, 95K)

I hope some refugee will kill and rape her.

and this

Attached: bajsed.jpg (415x600, 58K)

You better vote down that PR stunt of a girl

It's common among people with FAS, samis and finns.

This. Literally child abuse.

Even if we assume that all the climate change predictions are true and that it's man-made, the only thing that will come close to slowing it down would be reducing the global population significantly. Obviously when you point out that there are too many Indians, Africans, South Americans, and East Asians and that they should have less children if the world wants any chance of survival, liberals go quiet. Western people switching to alternative energy sources and recycling is pissing in the wind.

nah she is an anomaly. Most chicks here look 18 by the time theyre 15

it's still a child, let's hope her parents and people who made her like this get raped and killed instead

I don't know what game you're playing here but im laffin

why does she look so ching chong?

ok thanks for the info

she looks like she's high on chromosomes.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SPREAD

>skip school because you're a lazy kid
>tell its a protest against climate change
>get nominated for the nobel peace price

Attached: 1505834296625.gif (250x250, 992K)

Too much 21

Some Scandinavians have Asian admixture.

She's just a filthy urbanite who wants big cities to have complete energy domination over the rest of the world. That won't solve 'global warming' since urban areas just want power and will quit giving a fuck about the environment once they have total domination over energy.

Shit like this is why we needed a nuclear war.

kek

Attached: justpay.jpg (521x347, 40K)

we have mentally ill 15 year olds here in america that can memorize well out of books too? we just dont stick them on the world stage and pretend they are superheroes. you people are retarded. chicken little says the sky is falling. question: almost 30 YEARS ago? new york was "predicted" to be "underwater by 2020" it sure the fuck isnt, is it? IDIOTS

How much were you paid to post this on Jow Forums of all places?