Anonymous

> late 20ies
> living with girlfriend (semi-open, not married) in a small manor
> she has a friend who's the born victim type for abusive relationships
> gf suggests friend could be my second girlfriend and live with us so she's "safe and satisfied"
> gf says she's not only fine with it, but actually in favour
> I'm beta who has a hard time dealing with multiple people
> refused, but she still wants it
> every few days she asks again

What do?

Attached: 1551054398954.jpg (266x247, 26K)

You have to punch her in the face, and if that doesn’t work then call the cops on her for harassing you

>Read self confidence books I guess. You're self aware of your issues, seek books and counseling to help you fix it.
Might as well go along with it for now as well otherwise you'll have fucked up your chance by the time you're mentally and emotionally ready, but you should also be open and honest with them about how you feel as well or some shit idk, fuck do I know anyway but at least I'm not that punch her in the face guy

>semi-open
Elaborate

Attached: albedo_concerned_by_fu_reiji-dbscjgm.png.jpg (1191x670, 72K)

He can fuck, she cant

YOU DUMB MUDDAFUCKA! Your gf want willingly to be a cuckquean and bring another pussy in house for you and you say "no"??? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Real man would say - hell yeah. You fucking piece of shit beta fag, man up and say "yes"!

shes fucking already and he isn't

Did you really said no to thst offer?
Well, my brother, you have to learn the power of YES!

Attached: 6cf45b8bf0b5f6d79f880d95934828b1.jpg (1080x1920, 118K)

Basically open, but neither of us have actual interest in anyone else, and we demand honesty about it.

Oh, that's creepy.

Attached: Realization-toy-story-3-13945729-800-447.jpg (800x447, 95K)

But I have no romantic or physical interest in her, and as I see it another person in the house would just be bothersome as well as possibly destabilising my relation with my gf.

>destabilising my relation
You already fuck other people.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

No I don't, I said we both have no interest in making use of that open status.

just sounds like both of you don't want to commit, like friends with benefits that live with each other.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Yes, like romantically involved friends with benefits that are loyal to one another. Sounds awfully much like a relationship though.

>hurr all men are the same hurr durr
It's okay, all I have to do is ask a woman to say that all men are hypersexual pigs like you just did, then you'll be bitching and crying and throwing a fit about being stereotyped. Maybe you should stop shitting the bed, then people won't expect you to lie in it.

Stop spreading hentai scenarios

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

>open
>loyal
Please quit making my brain hurt.

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Its true, tho. There is no point to bitch about it, mate.

We can, but we don't.
We've agreed that it's fine as long as we're honest about it, but we don't use that right.
Image theft being legal but the people still don't steal because they think it's wrong or they have everything they want without having to steal.
Make sense?

Except no.

All relationships can but dont. Thats what the fuck one is.

his is a trick user.
shes intentionally trying to destabilise the rekationship to give her a good reason to kick you and the new girl out.

Not OP, but here's what's up. OP's partner fucks others. OP fucks no other. OP's partner knows that OP is a beta bitch, therefore pushing OP into a humiliating corner. There's no loyalty in this relationship whatsoever. You're being used.

This

Interesting theory, I'll ask her about it.
Though the house belongs to me, so I doubt that's even possible.
And since we're both honest people I don't think she'd do that, or go about it in such a way. Like throwing away her best friend as well as her boyfriend?

Responded to wrong thing. Woops