Anyone who is lulled by the 1k$ is a spineless, unprincipled creep and less worthy than a whore...

Anyone who is lulled by the 1k$ is a spineless, unprincipled creep and less worthy than a whore, because at least she can choose the client.
user, I hope you do not fall for the 1k$-meme and stay true to yourself. : 3
If they were really for the people, then they would promote interest and inclination, demand a fair wage or adjust the cost of living and not just let you degenerate in your shack and throw you a little money in the throat.

Attached: wtf2.gif (582x326, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnbVtcg0ak0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s a coordinated shill campaign. Stop replying to their shitty threads.

>Incel gets $1k a month
>Single mother fertile breeder with 9 kids gets $10k a month

Neet boy, you’re going to have to get a job to afford rent when proud mommas drive rent up all over the nation.

Its just so blatantly obvious that I'm confused as to whether the anti-shill threads are also part of it

I mean really? pops up out of fuckin' no where?

This is why organized crime started only hiring people they've known for 30 years at least

They are dumb desperate NEETs. They don't know any better.

getting ready for work wagie? i’m already drinking

Attached: A789469F-9B3E-4FDD-88DD-85D8974949DB.jpg (320x180, 18K)

>r/t_d copes

Imagine being so broke and devoid of opportunity that TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER YEAR excites you. Not surprised many of you are NaziLARPers either; a subgroup not known for its educational attainment or independent wealth.

nice meme flag fagola. when does your next shift at walmart start?

>he says, as he joins one of the two dozen anti yang shill threads started by increasingly nervous boomers
you people are pussies.

Well fucking stop looking like a shill campaign then you retards.

>No Yang memes

Next day

>Ten thousand yang memes and shill posts

ok dad

>you people are pussies.

Fuck your dead mother

everyone shills for something like

Oh fuck off, You can't trick people into thinking this was organic. Especially when the guy is a literal who

I'm fucking tired of living with my mom and she doesn't even help me or cook or anything and acts like she's super selfless and I can't even date because even 3/10 fatties on tinder ghost me when they realize my situation. even 500 a month would improve my situation dramatically. I'm in huge amount of debt from college but I'm not fucking working because it's bullshit and capitalism is corrupt and a failure my life is too important to walk into a room of fucking strangers and somehow not have a fucking meltdown and "work" draining my life force but yang understands my situation and millennials in general, he's going to make it

Here we have your average Yang voter. Sad.

I think you can't cope because you have nothing in your life worth coping for.
My advice is to get someone pregnant asap and try and see if that gives your life purpose

Blow it out of your ass.
We're coming for our fucking money.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnbVtcg0ak0

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (373x542, 62K)

Goddammit.
Are you retarded?
>implying the prices will stay the same when everybody suddenly have more money

>so newfag they've never seen a memecomplex light up

Attached: 15525095101091554558706.png (960x720, 520K)

You would literally throw everyone else under the bus for $500 a month? Man up and get a job, or become a off grid woodsman you fucking pussy!

Attached: 7E781979-AC8C-4090-BBFE-E234034B0AEA.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

You fucking leave Yang Wen-li out of this, he would never support this bullshit

>the guy is a literal who
he's been on carlson and JRE. guess what a lot of people here watch?

Attached: 298C92AE-2388-4DBA-99C1-4950251B1969.jpg (545x600, 196K)

As a neet earning a comfy 3k/mo I do want want a 2k/mo cut so Chad and single moms can party at my expense! I will not be voting for the sneaky chink

Attached: 200384B2-DD43-435D-9F51-6888FE2852D8.jpg (409x409, 90K)

I make 2k+ a month just from over time hours.

I make 2k+ a month just from over time hours.

I think those who dont work and arent self sufficient should be sterilized.

How did you manage 3k a month? did you slip in peepee down at the Costco?

Fuck you and your mother kike commie

>interest and inclination, demand a fair wage
These things cannot coexist with women and low IQ minorities in the workplace.

Attached: no borders.jpg (2000x1332, 707K)

they are whores. No wonder why Discord jannies like him

I have severe autism. Basically, Im one of the top minds in the world but my brain power is spent on trivial things. Normies try to put people like me down because theyre intimidated and jealous of my intellect, but who is the real retard? The guy that works for 40 hours a week for 3k or me, the guy that doesnt work at all for 3k.

Attached: F004E120-8253-4158-96C6-85A656BD85BB.gif (250x203, 136K)

>SSI benefits are strictly limited. The most you can receive in SSI benefits, or the FBR (Federal Benefit Rate), in 2019, is $771 per month.

So where does the money come from?

Lmao, these fuckers believe it.
With these 1k the costs of living will be raised by 1k because everybody havw this money.
If you work noe you will have less, because tax raises to finance the bullshit
They suggerate that you have more money while you have less
Lmao, do you really fall for this?

They came to my beloved Jow Forums wearing pink hats
thats not very smart infact it is extremely stupid of them
Pretty shit shilling campaign faggots gookgang can get fucked right off

Attached: 1538725046702.jpg (387x600, 54K)

TL;DR
I'm voting for yangbux. LMAO shut up faggot larper what do you have to offer me?

>not being able to read 4 lines of text
>I need the bux and cant predict the consequences
The absolute state of Muttland.

Fuck off kike

Fuck you, I want my bag.

But im right, simple as that.
Where does the money will come?
Will the prices stay the same?
Will you have more or less in the end?

Just answer me.

the bag will go up 1k

Nobody cares what you think you boomer faggot.
Hurry up and die.

it's very easy to bribe somebody who has no skills and no independence into complete state dependence.

Beggars don't get to call anybody else a loser, chump

are you 11 or just too stupid to know how to operate a mop

We have machine learning robots to clean for us now, grandad.
Fuck off.

Fuck the boomers
Georgism + YangGang
Don't let the boomers expire b4 they feel the pain of replacement-level mass immigration.

>spineless, unprincipled creep and less worthy than a whore
I advise you try a new tactic. Shame don't work and just entrenches people. Try talking about the inflation it will cause.

They wont answer.
Many people tried ITT, but you will be called a boomer and so on.
They dont understand how a market work nor about supply and demand.

>£750 free money!
They’ll work it out in about six years like the wall, and your bosses will bribe Wang and they’ll be allowed to calculate it towards your wages just like they do with tips over there.
The only possible beneficiaries are gutter meth skeevers.
You’re 20, gullible, you think you’re going to get a free dirt bike, you’ll get the dirt - squinting Wang will get all the bikes and run off rubbing his hands together and you’ll cry to me about the blackpills on /pol as per normal.
I’m not even talking about this fucking retard trap anymore. Sage this and that Meximoose bitch threads. You’re like a mouse looking at apiece of free cheese trying to get me to persuade you not to step on the springy looking piece of wood and steel it’s nailed to.
Pic related: The Squinting Wang Patented Retard Trap. Under 21’s only. Stick you wang in and see what happens to you. You’ll be squinting too.

Attached: 84C5BC66-54DB-44E4-81F1-145AB116776C.gif (640x360, 3.82M)

Wow. Just die already

Imagine actually selling out your country's rights, freedom and sovereignty for money.
Many countrymen have done so in the past. Have traded their voted over the equivalent of $40 US dollars, a bag of cement, basic household products and many things that are so trivial, but in their eyes I can understand their position.
They say
>"well if I'm to be fucked by a new person every 6 years at least let me get some advantage of it"
Which is not only incredible short-sighted, but dumb. Although I can understand it.

What I'm trying to say is that people will always find justification for such things. Many don't share their nationalist or even basic ethical education. So they are not attached to anything but their own celf-perceived morals.

Attached: 1552314494475.png (688x500, 218K)

posts like this are what draws me back to this board

Nigel has transcended the red pill. Holy fuck.

>3k/month
>phoneposting
>autism
>absolute plebeian taste in memes
(X) doubt

Attached: 1524232042280.jpg (187x270, 11K)

seriously am I the only one left on this board not posting from a fucking iphone

>niggers get 1k a month
>israel 38bn
>boomers SS

But when whites want UBI it makes you a piece of shit lol. Kill yourself OP.

You need to be 18 years old to get the neetbucks.
So single mums don't get bucks for their underage kids.

>he cant afford an iPhone X
Maybe its time you ask for a raise, wagie. Im posting from my bed because Im too lazy to get my laptop and I dont want to sit at my desktop.

Attached: D50D79FA-C10B-4D58-B2F3-B5529EE3AF9C.png (522x531, 287K)