What happens in the great state of Kentucky?

What happens in the great state of Kentucky?

Attached: 250px-Kentucky_in_United_States.svg.png (250x155, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680
sentinel-echo.com/news/lawyer-goforth-shot-in-back-of-neck/article_e91adbbd-ef82-5720-b9b9-685e8e2a80c6.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggardry

Incest and meth

Right now? Me posting on Jow Forums.

the most beautiful mountain drives in the us. Gatlingburg smoky mtns is redneck disney world

Does Kentucky have a lot of freedoms (guns and low taxes)?

Yes lots of guns and honestly good moonshine. Taxes im not sure cause i dont live there.

Kentucky just passed constitutional carry, open and concealed carry with no permit.

Nope. Only niggers perform incest and therefore incest occurs in the most nigger filled states.

Bourbon, and I'M NOT FUCKING SHARING.

Attached: winkle famalam.png (1443x776, 2.32M)

Whisky

This is 100% true if you have never been to the Rocky mountains or the northern Appalachians.

muh fucking DICK im leaving this communist shithole massachusetts

They have some faggot rainbow festival every year.

domethtic abuse

Attached: 1532434161635.jpg (720x967, 81K)

Fentanyl and meth. Proof that whites can be as monstrous as any other race.

Attached: 1551873197790.png (747x686, 44K)

Justified Marshall shootings.

They like to drive their trucks in mud. They call it “muddin”

What is happening here?

Attached: 0A1DF8A5-4795-48D5-A2EE-4CE605ABD1F3.jpg (174x194, 16K)

probably a minor shake n bake explosion, common occurrence when cooking meth and distilling moonshine in the same room

e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
this thought crime law. judges think their doctors since they push the drug war more than anywere else
why? it gives them gubmint grants. they are incapable of doing anything compentently and will attempt to drag the nwo into fruition as fast as they can.
and its used to kill people they hate with too.
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
>medical treatment being refused by U.K. college. go ahead go talk to them about ignoring deadly infections and why oral health is already known to be so shit in kentucky. and why they threw someone out after beign taken in, and sending the bill too for a year for this, and making up stuff to get them thrown out.

maybe someone is behind it since the law's subverted. terrorists cells maybe

kentucky has a ban on felon's carrying weapons don't let this fool you, for LIFE.

>kentucky has a ban on felon's carrying weapons don't let this fool you, for LIFE.
And that's a good thing!

I'm guessing from your literacy level that you're a Kentuckold

no its not, just like pedophile laws now.

running from a cop used to not be a felony. but guess what happens if you do that now, you never can have a gun to protect u from the people who would chase u around. like fucking niggers and others (*and cops)
your a bootlicker

Did you learn to read from Sudafed labels?

shutup you retarded leaf.

>running from a cop used to not be a felony.

Good, let's bring that back.

Fuck lolbertarians.

no your a retard u inbread cletus

Attached: 1529753427458.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

>Proof that whites can be as monstrous as any other race.
Wrong, nigger.

acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

Attached: kentucky-violent-crime-comparison.png (355x330, 12K)

>great
Looks kinda small to me.

if you aren't a Kentuckian then you aren't white

my great-grandpa was in the kentuckian

What's the housing situation like if I want to live within an hour of a major metro for muh jerb (i.e. how cheap and how white)

People fry chicken?

>muh bootlicker
If you’re in a situation where you’re running from the cops it’s pretty much guaranteed you’re a degenerate criminal with zero sense.

Gatlinburg is in Tennessee though.

>tfw will never taste pappy van winkle's family reserve

Attached: cry.gif (440x245, 3.75M)

thats what the nigger says too about when he robs someone

Texas is basiclly Mexico at this point.

>couldnt ever find his name in the credits but anyway.. why is he if u dont believe so, in hollywood showing some baby chink his musket rifle?

Attached: kentuckian.jpg (1500x478, 493K)

Bourbon

Kentucky borders are aesthetic as fuck. They even have an exclave to put a point on it.

chicken gets fried

i'll tell you a story about what happens around here.
there was this story around when the time they started pushing this racism shit, i mean early on recent, and there was a story about somewhere around here, of some nigger cop that got hung and they had cut N I G G E R into his chest.

i go to my dads one day, and he tells me a story, and there was a RAT fbi who got hung by people and they scratched R A T into his chest.

he was black. fucking nigger

Not much, you?

fuck off we're full

I live a hour from lexington and I have 1 acre fenced in yard single family 3 bed 2 bath home renting for 700 a mo. I have a family if your'e single you can rent as low as 300 in SE KY

Yes the first KFC ever is 5 min from me and sanders has statues all over my town

we're full and there's lots of niggers and faggots we're turning blue soon please do not come here,
it is very expensive living and there's more drugs on the streets here than in san francisco

user you must live in Louisville? I have seen 2 nigs this year

the cops sells them
sentinel-echo.com/news/lawyer-goforth-shot-in-back-of-neck/article_e91adbbd-ef82-5720-b9b9-685e8e2a80c6.html
murderous cops pyschopaths who deals drugs and the Persons In Government 's around here are all coke addicts. they make normal people poor and they make their drug cult buddies rich by free gibs, by printing it from the zealotous cult theyre part of
while crying we cant do anything

user i don't know what you mean, all of kentucky is nearly inhabitable and anyone looking to move here definitely shouldn't because of how bad crime and liberals are getting

crime is a problem around here mostly pill billys who steal stuff out of cars and houses when no ones home but all I see is maga hats and white overweight folks in London BTW I dont go up north much but do hear on the news Lex is having a crime problem

The greatest 2 minutes in sports

Nothing, dont worry about it and dont come here

bunch of can't get nothing around here
so they fuck their own siblings hicks. retards and coikehead cops judges and every other P.I.G

that town had a news article about the drug war. that mayor said, drugs werent a problem around here, they came from the mountain over.
like an Indian told the white man. LOSERS

We're full.

irresponsible pieces of trash that make problems and thinks, and gets gubmint grants

london aswell, i guess i should drop the act since my neighbors are clearly too retarded to see my dissuasion attempts.
if you enjoy firearms, shit roads, forest and never seeing a flat portion of land anywhere, kentucky is pretty alright

This

Attached: CA9A5DEB-06D4-479C-AD32-FF9A59D1A267.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot
Louisville gun show
Louisville Ohio Valley Militaria Collector's show
On the rotation for the NRA convention every few years
White redpilled cops

But fuck off, we're full.

based and redpilled
except we've got plenty of corrupt cops

Fuck those pigs, they're outnumbered. Wipe my ass on their faggoty thin blue line flags

fuck them poieces of shit. they 3rd party wire tapped me. they broke in my room. they broke into my apartment. with locked doors or my no consent.
and the judges think they are doctors literally. and the whole stupid fuckign state has a law that seems to they think is ok. and the doctors are in on it too as well and do eveythign they tell tehm to do.
>but why

cause you all are owned by a mob boss at least your P.I.G.'s are.

i can name them since they come up to me and gave me death threats and gave their shit away to me because they are so fuckign stupid they moved TO your area and think since they htink your so stupid they can do it.
and im not from around here. and noone will help me becuase they re all in on it and are paid off by tehm

i think it's commonwealth of Kentucky
also ky jelly

and im not gonnna stop with it until theyre all locked up like they should be and this place gets renamed after me
oh it came from them refusing miranda rights

biggest fucking SJW's ever.