The 1k usd ubi shit is a trojan horse for degeneracy...

The 1k usd ubi shit is a trojan horse for degeneracy. Now all the mentally ill tranners can get ""free"" hrt and spread lgbt propaganda under any disguise they want to choose. It's not enough they whore out on twitch, chaturbate, discord now it's completely sanctified and supported too.

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts.jpg (1118x556, 147K)

It is over.

Weird flex but ok

which will encourage young people to engage in sexual activities that risk their health and increase the number of sick people needing government funded medical care

[blocks your employment quotas]

Attached: humans (2).jpg (916x560, 184K)

Girls getting licked by other girls is so hot.

Some people will and some people will use it to build a better future. That's the beauty of the concept. It gives you control how you want to spend it.

>acceleration bad

Attached: 1548322794868.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Can't you make the same argument that trad people are going to do trad things they otherwise couldn't afford?

>political accelerationism is good if people don't starve
it only works if people end up starving which won't happen
cultural victories are all we need right now

Yeah everythinf has a tendency to get fucked fucked

I just posted this in another thread, but that thread got fucking deleted or whatever, so I'm posted it again here cuz it sums up my thoughts on this matter:

Dude you know what? I lost family members, girlfriends, job opportunities and prob ended up on 50 government lists for my support of Trump.
What did I get?
No wall.
HIGHEST EVER BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT (WHOOPIE)
No fix to immigration.
MORE legal immigration than ever before.
Prison reform to put more black murderers on the street.
Tax cuts that make it harder for me to compete with corporations as a small business owner (only a small side business in my case, but still).
Dude didnt' blow the lid off of fluoride in the water, or fucking aliens or anything like that.
Dude isn't doing anything about tech monopolies, or any sort of monopolies.
Dude gutted net neutrality even though he literally only got elected because of the free speech on the internet.
Dude isn't doing anything to protect Julian Assange, or any of the people who went down for supporting him.

Fuck the orange cheeto, man. I'm completely off the train. And INB4 some lefty says "I told you so" it's like dude, you don't get it. I never expected the fucker to actually hold his word. Right-wing ideas NEVER get implemented because EVERY politician is working for the globalists. For fuck sake.

So in terms of Yang, if there's really no hope, at least give me my 1000$ while I'm getting fucked into eternal slavery to the government.

And that's really not shill copypasta either, I just wanted to repost it cuz I took the time to write it and then the fucking thread got deleted by kike mods.

No wonder, its absolutely retarded.

1. Go hand a neocon if you want it RIGHT NOW
2. False, the opposite.
3. There is though, its being applied and its working.
4. Thats a good thing. Immigration isn't bad, illegal immigration is.
5. Problem solves itself if blacks are forced back into employment and maintaining families. Alternative is exterminating them which will never happen, sorry.
6. False though.
7. He is.
8. NetNeutrality was a tool of the tech monopolies you mentioned a step above.
9. Assange isn't even a US citizen what does the US President have to do with him?

Iz you iz, or iz you aint a Democrat shill.

This shit doesn't even make any sense. I mean like really?
>8. NetNeutrality was a tool of the tech monopolies you mentioned a step above.
Like really? It's just so divorced from reality you can't even respond to it. It's like saying "water isn't wet".
>9. Assange isn't even a US citizen what does the US President have to do with him?
Jesus Christ, the US has sealed indictments against him though. Fuck off man.
I am not even going to touch cheap-baits #1-7 there, because it's just you shilling blatant propaganda.

>Immigration isn't bad
Stopped reading there, fuck off boomer.

Attached: 1552446931229.jpg (933x563, 146K)

Yea! And drumpf didn't tuck me in at night and wash my car for me!! Fuck off, worm.

Get rid of hip hop and the Jew record companies and niggers might act more civilized. If not we will kill them all

>gen z is so impoverish they have to rely on twitchbux to survive
>Boomer: DEGENERATE! MO SHEKEL FOR ISRAEL!
Yangbucks will liberate them and encourage tradfem, boomer just because you're closet pervert doesn't mean everyone else is degenerate.

This doesn't even make any sense.
Honestly, I have like 1 family member left who talks to me now, and lost a 3 year long romantic relationship over this stuff (back in the very early days of his campaign). And look. Wow. He literally didn't deliver on a single one of his promises.

The people that still support him today are basically the same legitimate mouthbreathers who unironically supported George W Bush when he was in office. They are the 30% of the population that vehemently maintained that weapons of mass destruction were DEFINITELY found in Iraq.

thats the point, worse things get the sooner things will break down