I LOVE VIKINGS BECAUSE THEY RAPED WOMEN AND MURDERED CHRISTIANS ACCORDING TO THESE HISTORICAL SOURCES

>I LOVE VIKINGS BECAUSE THEY RAPED WOMEN AND MURDERED CHRISTIANS ACCORDING TO THESE HISTORICAL SOURCES
>I HATE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY RAPE WOMEN AND MURDER CHRISTIANS ACCORDING TO ... UHHH ...

why are alt rights so pathetic

Attached: 1552032930937.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html
youtu.be/igTWHkPjBjk
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I HATE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY RAPE WOMEN AND MURDER CHRISTIANS ACCORDING TO ... UHHH ...
Nah they're based, the just don't belong in Europe, at all

Any source on vikings raping? Bullshit MSM

>Nah they're based
No
>the just don't belong in Europe, at all
Yes

Cognitive dissonance, you need it to still be right wing in 2016 + 3

Attached: 1551445144954.jpg (400x400, 21K)

kys fucking alien scum

>flag
Rather be an alien than a fucking kike.

Attached: 1538399618727s.jpg (93x125, 3K)

In reality; the women of conquered tribes would throw themselves onto the Vikings because they bathed and were generally more chad. They really didn't have to do much raping to spread their genes. Meanwhile, the mudslime horde went around raping, destroying the advancements of the conquered and stole whatever they could wrap their little barbaric minds around (see, mathematics).

>Vikings raped and murdered
What are you talking about, vikings were carefully groomed, very clean people, everyone that joined them on their ships came because they wanted to?
>hurdur but they were savages thousands of years ago, movies said as much
And recent propaganda states they were clean, healthy, wealthy gents that never robbed or raped, so take your pick.
>Hurdur but they're essentially the same as muslims!
Alright, lets argue that vikings and muslims are a 1/1 comparison, there is still a big difference, mainly the time period.
I'm willing to wager that if the vikings suddenly got up and started looting anno 2019 people would wonder what the fuck the nordics were doing, but they don't, they did way back when.
You're literally saying 'yeah but because other people did it a thousand years ago people should be allowed to do the same anno current year'.

Attached: 85643654.jpg (400x388, 32K)

I choose a third option.
-I- shall rape women and murder christians.
Only I'll stick to murdering the really oldfag christians who still think that the New Testament is just fanfiction.

>actual rape apologists

Attached: 1551412010035.jpg (645x773, 46K)

My perfect and infallible form of rape has never actually been tried.

Nope, you are just a fucking idiot. Why don't you do something about the rape happening right now? What's wrong? Are you some sort of rape apologist? Go prep your shitskin bull.

how is actively defending rape equivalent to being passive about it

Based Ayy LMAO

Attached: 60ABE4C1-DE7B-4283-90F2-50C33610A5A3.jpg (512x512, 30K)

>wanting to live on state benefits

why are discord trannies such losers

Attached: DD2B8140-4492-42DF-82C3-7233618BB1D8.jpg (213x313, 24K)

The alt-right is a Jonah-Jameson tier media fabrication. Anyone who uses the term unironically is a shill or a nincompoop.
Side note: haven't you made enough shit threads today?

>I LOVE MAKING MONEY OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE
>I HATE IT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OFF ME

Turns out self determination is hypocritical by definition.

yet you guys always pretend like the left is a monolith

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Yeah because Vikings were known as brutal warriors.. cutting off heads.. pillaging entire villages..

But raping women is where they draw the line in the Sand...

I fucking hate white people.. they're religion is to make excuses and blame Jews..

>muh double standard

nice try kike, but just like it doesn't work for you it stopped working for white people

so yeah, i love vikings and i hate muslims

now kys, faggot

Attached: 1549773260761.jpg (960x1280, 185K)

This is a joke post right? Hard to tell with the massive tranny shills.
>I HATE MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY RAPE WOMEN AND MURDER CHRISTIANS ACCORDING TO
Police Reports, Tim Pool, the former police chief and the BBC. independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html Could only be the case if Muslims were among a large number of the criminals and this combined with Sweden's increase in rapes. Oh, and before you say well that's because sweden counts lying a women into bed as rape. Then why don't they break up those statics to prove that it isn't violent Muslims. I have Swedish family members who are women who no longer feel safe going out by themselves, doubly so at night. Just like a Real Muslim Country.

The BBC tolds us that women wear the hajeb so that they can be identified as Muslim and avoid getting abused in public which is what the fucking Quran says you dumb ass-nigger-level monkey.

Vikings fought unarmed farmers and coastal villagers.. what they did was the same as any nigger swinging a sword in those times fight-loot-destroy

But since they had blonde hair they were assumed to be Nordic space alien gods ultra warriors nobody can beat.. except every organized army they ever fought..

Attached: 1459615120375.png (590x385, 85K)

>Jow Forums is one Person
fucking Christ, are they operating on your brain too ? i thought they only cut your dick off tranny

This but ironically unironically. Scandinavian society is great, shitskin arab/levantine/kike society is shit, the only times the middle east have been great was when they were ruled by blue eyed Aryan upper class.

vikings
>9th century
muslims
>21st century

if you cant figure out the difference, kys

>morality changes over time

Attached: 13847998.jpg (300x300, 12K)

please take me with you

I don't like Vikings or Muslims.

Attached: ApuSmug.jpg (800x596, 52K)

I'm pretty sure everyone back then bathed, but perhaps not as much as today. People still washed.

no,dipshit
>pillage 1000 years ago is not the same as pillage done yesterday

it fucking dose

Where exactly did Vikings rape? Not saying they didn't, but you have to prove it. Btw British embraced Viking culture, didn't fight it. Nobody embracing Muslims.

>Supposedly

They very likely did since they went ransacking everywhere they went

All are pagans, I like neither.

>Btw British embraced Viking culture, didn't fight
You're a really stupid motherfucker.

>British History by Slovenia

wew lad

Um, k.

Attached: mongball.jpg (448x640, 28K)

>being so uneducated
English is a Viking language.

Very likely huh? The only evidence is that a woman was raped by an englishman and ran from the rapest to the vikings because they didn't rape. So kind o a paradox. Check this video out youtu.be/igTWHkPjBjk

rapist* of*

>implying I hate that Muslims rape and murder (((Christians)))
Islam is only worse than Christianity because it also brings brown people, christianity never did that(until the last few decades that is). But other than that, it's not that big of a difference

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

>2016 + 3
>being a newfag in the current year + 4

The quran and hadith detail and proscribe rape, murder, and violence of Christians.
For 1400 years muslims raped, raided, enslaved, castrated boys, put girls in harems.
This is very well documented if you read any book from prior to the 60s. The problem is tgese days you wouldn't know because its whitewashed and censored by intersectional faggots.
Pic related

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Yes they do rape women its literally okay in their religion to do this to nonmuslim women and children during war. The problem is Surah 9:29 says they are always at war.

It's stupid to think that Vikings didn't commit rape. Maybe it wasn't a thing all or most of them did and maybe it wasn't a specific tactic or something they were ordered to do. But if an army raided enemy lands I think it's pretty likely there would be at least some rapes, after all, lots of armies took livestock from their enemies and burned their crops and buildings and plundered anything worth taking.

>prior to 60s
or just read Sahih Bukhari, or any document from the Historian Ibn Kathir

retard logic go eat a dick you faggot ...

vikings won battles

vermin musniggs are being "invited" and let loose while being treated even better than the natives

its a ploy literally ... these sandniggers don't stand a chance, not in modern day battle let alone anything else competitive

Attached: 1552493740105.jpg (570x570, 47K)

Only one of those two is still doing it today. Fucking liberal faggot

>rape is okay because... they uhhh... won?

yikes

Attached: 1537597008441s.jpg (125x106, 3K)

So? Mudslimes are stinky ugly manlet invaders today not just a thousand years ago.

Muslims literally celebrated a victory by raping childs. Is fucking written in their sacred books(not Quran)

vikings did child sacrifice and probably rape too

The thing with cognitive dissonance is that since it's about conflicting ideas being considered mutually true, it's possible for everyone to get it you fucking faggot.

Bullshit. Just cause you can only personally find one piece of evidence doesnt mean it didn't happen. It always does during invasion and youre a naive bluepilled faggot for not believing so.

English is a west Germanic language you stupid slavshit. The vikings had some influence over some words but that's it. Fucking dumb subhuman thinking we embraced them, we went to war with them and made them convert to Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

Viking music > ugly barbarian nasheeds

>tfw the vikings will never win the owl in your lifetime

I never defended the Vikings, just clarified your idiocy about Muslims

I don't like muslims because they're brown and loud. If they looked like Swedes and acted like swedes (pre modern times) I wouldn't mind them raping women.

>"I'm actively fighting rape"
>trying to defend muslim rapists
(you)

>1200 years ago
Vikings were raiders, had boat tech that allowed em to show up at unexpected places and were firce warriors. Moreover everyone raped women and killed other men back then.
Muslims are more like roaches, they only start killing once their numbers are large enough for them to do it safely. You know why Muslims don't fuck around in third world countries? Because they know we'll fuck em up if they try the shit they do in Europe.

Vikings were more hungry and less authoritarian IMO

where did I defend muslim rapists
where did I imply I'm actively fighting rape

there should be an IQ requirement for this place

Yes, goy your ancestors were degenerate rapists yeees good goy

> I LOVE CRUSADERS DESPITE THAT THEY RAPED WOMEN AND MURDERED OTHER CHRISTIANS!