1 in 2 women in Australia are afraid of walking around darks

1 in 2 women in Australia are afraid of walking around darks

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-220142.png (1149x2048, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/one-in-two-australian-women-don-t-feel-safe-walking-alone-at-night
youtube.com/watch?v=p32b5nNq1zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit is that "muslm mangler" mouncey?

why though
of course Jow Forums is gonna say muh niggers but i want to see what the article says

sbs.com.au/news/one-in-two-australian-women-don-t-feel-safe-walking-alone-at-night

>stop importing darkies
>allow CCW

There,I fixed it.

In awe of this lassie's size.

Absolute unit.

Imagine her rough handling you, and forcing you to gag on her cock? That would be so bad right?

Attached: 1512968912921.png (846x592, 42K)

Violent crimes are way down since the 1990s.
Young women born since 1999 are scared in the dark.
Something wrong about their assumption?

>her

KISS THE FUCKING TRANNY, BIGOT!

He would rip your dick off and throw it into the woods, never to be seen again.

Maybe if women didnt vote in a way that results in niggers and mussies coming in they WOULD feel safe.

Who cares what women think

Oh right the politicians.

I don't.

based hannah

Attached: 1551471870112.jpg (780x860, 117K)

Attached: 1524623534268.jpg (586x782, 53K)

Feminism gets pushed hard down under. We're semi-protective against the multi-cult (not really), but Feminism's dildo gets jammed up your arse from day one.

Why are the muslim women touching that man?

Women dont feel safe alone in the dark in their own houses. It's got nothing to do with crime. It's just their nature.

That is a gorgeously ripped man not gonna lie. Sho abs and pp

youtube.com/watch?v=p32b5nNq1zw

It's bullshit lies and stat wrangling, counts "somewhat concerned" as afraid and they're more worried about schoolwork and how fat they are.

Attached: dark.png (858x377, 60K)

That is the moral of the story. Ignore anything that is backed up with stats. Stats can be used to claim anything.

I thought it was gonna say in Australia, 1 of 2 women has a penis

imagine opposing t women at this point

classic poo. *claps*

Attached: 1547784964923.png (500x500, 185K)

NO. The moral of the story is to dig deeper into the stats, as you never know what you will uncover. They rely on your type of logic.

>Carrying pepper spray has the same maximum penalty as sexual assault
>14 years in prison

Good photoshop work! Hannah feels GREAT and STRONG!

Attached: HannahInAction.jpg (600x570, 31K)

In awe at the sheer size of this lad. An absolute unit

Good, let's make it 1 in 1.

1 in those 2 should have a gun. the other half already do.

well if you're normal person with normal survival instincts, you should feel at least a bit afraid and be cautious when walking alone in the night, because thats when the muggers, rapists and killers mostly operate (i suppose?). if you're woman or a man, and decide to walk at night in the city, then you are possible pray for criminals and should be relatively ready for action and be very cautious.

On a pure composition level, this photo is just aesthetic as fuck.

She looks really good at handball, it’s just tall poppy syndrome

That coach is having such a kek

I wouldn’t feel safe walking around in the dark either, when there are such beasts about.

That's not "normal", that's the "new normal". Crime have been normalized. When I was a kid I could walk around at night all I wanted and all I had to be careful about was the "bad areas" in the outskirts.
It was when the "tolerance" programs started that I had problems. Basically gypsies being relocated from the periphery to the centre of the cities and then the huge immigration dumps that started after 2003 or so.
The problem is that women are being told that it's just men that are the problem, they're not being very specific about it.

I'd be scared of walking around at night with that tranny motherfucker lurking out there.

This is nuts, my dudes. This is the world now. Think about it- this is a 'normal' article you will see on any given day, like it's completely normal. What the hell is wrong with this place? I seriously do not like the way that human society is turning out. I'm not sad. I'm not angry. I'm not even disgusted. It's just so bland of a feeling at this point. What even IS the point? Everything is weird and shit and it definitely won't get better any time soon.

Attached: HughJackmanReactionJamesFrancoGoldenGlobesWin.jpg (1332x1332, 104K)

>the coaches face
Based

Its Australia, everything there fucking kills you.
I'd be scared walking around during the day.

>walking around darks
Solution proposed in the article:
> better street lighting.
Not deport all niggers.

I wonder if they asked women what are they afraid of, would women say
> niggers
?

Of course not.

But it's niggers.

Men don't exactly feel safe about it either. why do women think men saunter about in public completely unconcerned about threatrs to their safety?