ITT: say something nice about nations you dislike, frens

>Croatia
Great musical tradition
>Albania
Always there to help their compatriots
>Turkey
Kinda nice islamic aesthetics in old architecture and very hospitable people
>UK
High culture, cunning politics, beautiful architecture, picturesqe countryside, amazing rock bands
>Germany
Some of the most ingenious people in history, strong military tradition, smart and hardworking
>Amerimuttia
White man's dream before jewish takeover, real sense of freedom during 18th and 19th century, small town aesthetics, really unimaginable life withouth their technological advancements
>China
Chinese food

Attached: 1543016210866.jpg (710x577, 84K)

>New Zealand
knows their place

French women accent is actually kind of qt

sorry i cant say anything nice about the uk

>Pakistan
rapes UK
>UK
raped Pakistan
>US
rapes Pakistan
>China
rapes Pakistan
>Saudi Arabia
rapes Pakistan

>Poland
Good looking women
>Canada
Peek comfy and people seem wholesome
>America
Amazing variety of nature and civilization.
Wild West was a real man's dream
>Sweden
Swedes are funny memers
>Korea
Racist as fuck against colored people
>Israel
.....I honestly can't think of a single good thing about Israel..

Attached: colorado.jpg (640x420, 71K)

>id
>Onions
Checks out chink

>Israel
Floppy mummy milkers & big greasy nose holes to fuck

>Israel
Great at tugging on Boomer and conservacuck heartstrings.

>USA
I like pulled pork and obvious technological advancements

>Canada
They export a lot of maple syrup I suppose.....

Attached: boomer.jpg (750x839, 69K)

>England
Mosley
>America
Rockwell
>Germany
Hitler
>India
occasionally doesn't have rape on their collective mind, this post is not an example of that though

Attached: its not.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

>USA
Gun rights.
>UK
Gave us a world language.
>Russia
Soon to be a nuclear wasteland.
>Islamic shitholes
Keep their women in line.
>Africa
Die from hunger and diseases.
>Israel
Cunning and intelligent. Good at war.

The fishing and hunting in Canada as excellent.

>Claps
Southern states pro wrestling
Johnny Cash
Nice small towns
Good maker of low brow entertainment

>Deutschland
Great past and hopefully future too
Superb ingenuity and engineering

>Saudi Arabia
Great monuments to human arrogance

France: Nuclear energy, and literally nothing else.
Turkey: The land you live on used to be inhabited by people who weren't inbred Islamic retards. Also Ottoman history provides lots of examples of why brown people aren't.
Canada: Overzealous environmental policy is unironically good and most people who work in the oil field are not as smart as they think they are. I can also get whatever ethnic food I want if I use an English-speaking intermediary to order my food (I don't, but I can).
Mexico: Water management in Tenochtitlan was cool until you overpopulated and filled in the lake because Catholic-God decided the world needed more mestizo children starving in war zones.
Brazil: Met a brilliant student of philosophy from Brazil online once (where are you, /u/tiresomeworld?). If all of you except him and the aboriginals died the rainforest might be sort of nice.
Spain: You provided a model for actually civilized white people to colonize the world by giving prime examples of what NOT to do.
Poland: As a borderland people, you are probably 50% white, which is infinitely more than the other Slavs.
Russia: One (many) time(s) a bunch of you starved to death due to gross incompetence which cost civilized white people a lot of money. I like reading about that.
China: Mongols provided proof of concept for why physical walls are gay and metaphorical walls are based using your country as the petri dish (many burger want physical wall because they are not Spartiates themselves).
UK: You are gay now, but once you were based. Hold on to that memory.
Germany: Like the Jews, you are the source of all the world's wars. This makes you the most based of any country and is also why no one likes you.

Anyone who listed America under "do not like" is likely non-white. Anyone who didn't list Canada is gay.

>Serbia
I don't think about Serbia at all

>India
You designate a street unlike the Chinese

Good God America is beautiful
>wholesome
In Canada proper, yes. In the major cities, no.

I feel like this except about Manitoba. I can genuinely remember the only time I thought about it in 3 years, which was this afternoon when I saw a Manitoba plate and thought back to 3 years ago when I had thought to myself "You know, I can't think of the last time I've thought of - much less heard of - anything in Manitoba.

>America
Really rough one, idk. New York is cool, Florida can be fun, girls down there are happy to see Canadians because we're tall and good looking and not fat mutts so picking up is easier. Literally nothing past that
>UK
Good TV shows, good music, nice architecture
>Poland
Hot girls, generally nice people
>Italy
Hot girls, good food
>Germany
Thanks for the beamer f.a.m.

canada is beautiful and if they hadn't cucked out under american pressure, we could have built an ethnostate there. but you RUINED IT

>France
Very multicultural. They love diversity

Absolutely abortive takes, each and every one of them.

i actually like ireland. Edmund Burke was a great guy.

in india, the irish were seen as bro-tier against the ebil British Raj, so we have a bit of Irish history taught, especially British atrocities in ireland.

>Russia
The greatest novelists, and thinkers imho. Very beautiful language which allows you to express yourself at the maximum potential that words can offer.
>Romania
nothing, like literally nothing.
>America
Cowboy spirit. Blues. The Doors, and Velvet Underground.
>Poland.
So far only bad encounters I'm afraid. Although they've god CD Project Red, and Asimov.
>Moldova
Good wine tbqh. And music. And a couple of writers.

Attached: 1550600988324.png (800x900, 685K)

>$0.20 USD has been deposited into your account, thank you for your service.

I don't dislike any nations though.
They are all nice in their own way.
Apart from the places where they flay your skin off after chainsawing you, but that seems to be pretty much a pan national thing these days.

>Pakistan
Beautiful women
>China
They have muslim death camps
>Turkey
Some good monuments

bumperino

Attached: 1550601724628.gif (438x255, 1.78M)

Kek Indian banter is getting better and better
Rude

Attached: 91b.png (564x452, 129K)

I do it for free
>like ya mum

Attached: IMG_5165.jpg (800x596, 52K)

>Macedonia
Use our language

>Belgium
You can take nice long bike rides there
>Israel
The fact that their currency is the shekel makes me kek each time someone talks about it

>UK
I will be able to buy it with my savings after hard Brexit
>US
The obese retard in the white house is making their politics really schaudenfreudisch
>Russia
All of their immigrants to Germany are funny and nice, it's a shame about their shithole country

>UK

Greggs is nice

>Germany

Nice Philosophers

>America

Nice nature

>Canada

Nice Snow

>Portugal

Nice name

>France

Nice language

>South Korea

Nice dicksucking

>Balkans

Yugoslavia was nice

>Israel

Nice collectivism

>Poland

Nice women

>Belgium & Netherlands

Non-countries managing to be sovereign is nice

>Catalonia

Nice nationalism

One of our main revolutionary leaders in the war of independence, Dan Breen, was in talks with an early Indian nationalist movement to assist in a guerilla warfare campaign against england after the war in Ireland was over. After the botched independence we got they told him to fuck off as they considered the entire country cowards

You don't get it. Britain is going to crush europe.
A weak pound is going to drive all business there while excluding our products.

kek

Attached: 1540749377152.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I don't feel any hate for any country, aside from Israel. And I won't say anything good about it.
So instead, I'll post what I liked about a few other states I have visited.
>Jew York
The sterotype about the pizza is no fucking meme. I still crave the shit that those actual italian FOBs put out.
>New Mexico
Brah, those Native carvings all along the fucking highway and the drive into Albuquerque was A S T H E T I C as fuck.
>Virginia
My favorite East Coast state. Great food. Attractive women (MILFS in high frequency). And everyone was bro-tier.

>MFW America, only not a spook

Attached: Negro Ascending.webm (384x288, 1.34M)

> Turkey
They have good taste in other people's food and the amalgamation of it (I.e. 'Turkish cuisine') is lovely.
>France
Hot women, lovely countryside and they're the only people in Western Europe who have the balls or will to get off their asses and protest.
They're the only two countries I have particularly strong negative opinions about desu.

Do you just hate America and the UK because they're the two countries Canadians have to prove that they aren't?

>serbia

Ajvar

>Croatia

Kulen

Found the Transnistrian.

Nobody hates Africa?

>Africa
Nice booty.

>implying ajvar was invented by them
It was some mother somewhere and they didn't knew each other, they just made their own food, later it was named ajvar.

Hating Africa is cruel, they already have to be Africa.

>america

>England
Is no longer the most evil.

>Israel
Throatfucks americans.

When I am king the people who uses the word 'aesthetic' and aren't students of philosophy or art are the first against the wall.

>Philippines

Always tend to be nice to me, are generally smart and my first love was a filipina girl.

>Sweden

Love swedes on Jow Forums, they're hated for their mere existence just like Canadians. Usually intelligent

>Russia

Cool military hardware, alpha sounding language, beautiful women, cool architecture, commie blocks, similar climate to canada but way less gay than canada.

>usa

Since I don't see the flag often, I have to make a post saying how based Vietnamesefags are. Played sports with a group of vet guys in high school. What was interesting about this group of viet congs was that they felt like a group that belonged. You know how if you get a group of like africans or middle-easterners together, they tend to separate themselves and only speak to each other in their jabber language? The Vietnamese guys talked to everyone in english and spent most of their time fucking with each other. They were like the three stooges with their fuckery. Always laughing, always smiling and cussed every three words. Miss those fuckers.

Don't know how else to put it. For lack of a better word (as the synonyms: artistic, esthetic and creative don't fit to me), the word aesthetic is my honest expression here. You should all check out Alberquerque if you want a fantastic south-west experience.