Those of you who still support Trump, how do you defend this?

I'm genuinely asking here, don't divert to calling me a Yang shill.

Why does Trump still have your vote in 2020 when shit like pic related is happening?

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-001052.jpg (1439x2119, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/05/us/border-wall.html
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629
fortune.com/2019/01/11/trump-h1b-visa-tweet/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-mar-lago-asks-hire-61-additional-foreign/story?id=56410651
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-signs-defense-bill-into-law-codifying-Obama-era-aid-564760
timesofisrael.com/new-us-spending-bill-includes-200m-increase-in-defense-aid-to-israel/
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-wall-prototypes-come-down-along-u-s-mexico-n974881
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit
cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-february-1.5048275
businessinsider.com/us-federal-deficit-fiscal-year-2019-2019-3
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
thehill.com/homenews/administration/426198-trump-defends-immigration-proposal-against-amnesty-criticism-from
nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ron Paul

who would you rather vote than trump

yang is an actual meme and supports the green new deal

bernie is fucking senile and supports identity politics now

republicans have no one else. democrats are all basically insane

>hillary would have kept the borders closed
????
Show me a better alternative.

t. Schlomo

>every attempt to secure border is obstructed by the left
Nigger what are you even on about? Why are you blaming Trump for this? We still have a political process. Most presidents don't deliver on the majority of their campaign promises AT ALL. At least Trump seems to be genuinely trying to do what he said he was going to do.

This is a surge you could expect from the leeches finding out a wall is going up. If they don’t go now, they would never have a chance again

Easily, he is trying to fix it, everyone else's position is NO BORDERS AT ALL.

When you raise control, you get raising numbers of what you're trying to control because you have underreported it before. More border cops means more illegals caught

great argument friend

It's almost like NGOs are shoving people through the border to undermine the president and then American voters.

>At least Trump seems to be genuinely trying to do what he said he was going to do.
that would mean subverting the normal corrupt "political process" and going full Andrew Jackson. Using the Army to build the Wall and stuff like that. Bitching like a woman on twitter for 2+ years is not "genuinely trying".

Brah, the reason there is so much goddamn catch and release shit going on at the border is because there aren't enough holding facilities for the illegals. Trump can literally sign an executive order to expand those facilities.

It's totally within his power to help ICE out and ICE knows it which is why they requested for support back I Jan but got jack shit

Simply means Trump is counting what he catches. Obummer opened the door and didn't count at all.

This. This was the only solution other than actually doing something when Republicans has control of the house and he did nothing. He is a zionist puppet and anyone not prepared for the (((final solution))) is a fool

Had*

Because that’s not Trumps fault. The democrats are doing everything they can to completely cripple his agenda, pretty much every single time he signs anything he’s immediately taken to court. Sometimes the judges side with him, and sometimes they don’t. He’s trying to build the wall even as we speak.

fuck off yang shill

Did his cucking out for the government shutdown and the insane amount of Israel shilling he's done for the past 2 months not seriously turn you off?

The Border Wall: What Has Trump Built So Far?
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/05/us/border-wall.html

>A tentative deal reached on Monday to prevent another federal shutdown would include 55 miles of fencing along the United States border with Mexico. As of January, no new miles of barriers had been built so far under President Trump.

Attached: 7654756.jpg (422x550, 65K)

Not really, I could give two shits about Israel, I care about America. And Trump is doing the best he can with what he’s up against

Trump ad-libs that he wants legal immigrants in 'the largest numbers ever'
politico.com/story/2019/02/05/trump-state-of-the-union-legal-immigration-1148629

>“Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways,” the president said. “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.”

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

Where is his executive order on anchor babies? Where is the tax cut he promised during the midterms?

Attached: 35435454.jpg (1195x750, 174K)

>Trump is doing the best
He's done nothing but cut taxes for billionaires and increase handouts to Israel. All with borrowed money.

Attached: 1542059329202.png (1500x962, 450K)

and? he was never against legal migration. once again i ask you who would you rather vote for

One day you'll find out what the rest of us have known for decades.
Donald Trump is, and will always be, a con man.

Attached: 1534889569845.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Trump Vows Changes to H1-B Visa Program For Skilled Immigrants
fortune.com/2019/01/11/trump-h1b-visa-tweet/

>Trump said holders of H1-B visas by professionals could “rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship.”

Attached: 1549427146651.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

>who would you rather vote for

Attached: 42324324.jpg (748x631, 65K)

once again i ask you who would you rather vote for
yang supports the green new deal and a chyna-style social credit system. no meme is going to make up for how shitty his policies are

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago asks to hire 61 additional foreign workers using visa program
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-mar-lago-asks-hire-61-additional-foreign/story?id=56410651

>There’s "help wanted" at The Trump Organization’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida. But the company is looking outside of the United States to fill 61 open positions at what the President often refers to as the “Winter White House.” The server positions will pay $12.68 per hour, and cooks will make $13.31 an hour.

Attached: 1480900207761.png (618x685, 362K)

We need these immigrants, Trump said so himself.

Attached: 1551958493882.jpg (854x960, 55K)

>shit skins know their time of border jumping is near an end and are trying to squeeze every last drop in

>who would you rather vote for

Attached: 56546.jpg (784x521, 107K)

Lol he doesn't give a fuck about the border at all. He was based in the early 90s and put out newsletters that were Jow Forums tier but he's been a cuck for many years now, and so is his son.

Encounters - it says encounter. What the fuck do you think that language means? Are you seriously this dumb? You're doing Australia a disservice.

He doesn’t have the authority to overturn the constitution with the stroke of his pen, anyone with a brain knows that which is why he hasn’t done it, or why nobody has even suggested that he should. The place to fix the anchor baby issue is in Congress, and that’s why it will never get fixed because our congress is just awful, and quite frankly all 535 members should be impeached so we can start over from scratch, but congress will suck no matter who is in the Oval Office

Plus, who else is there to vote for? There is nobody running against him on the republican side, and I’m a heterosexual white Christian male so I can’t vote for a democrat in good conscience

Because he issued a national emergency order to get the wall built, which our traitorous Congress is trying to block.

I’m sorry you had to waste time explaining this. No sarcasm.

yang supports the green new deal and a chyna-style social credit system. no meme is going to make up for how shitty his policies are

The absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

If you're too blind to see the power AIPAC wields and how over 89 senators and congressmen hold dual citizenships with Israel as not a huge fucking red flag then I don't know what to tell you.

Trump works to maintain illusions of progress, as his main promises go unfulfilled
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-claims-progress-for-promises-unfulfilled-20190305-story.html

>By “thing” the president apparently was alluding to a spending bill that he’d reluctantly signed, to end a 35-day partial government shutdown he’d provoked by his standoff with Democrats over wall money. Yet the bill included just $1.375 billion to construct new bollard fencing on 55 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border — far short of the $5.7 billion he demanded. So far, the only construction underway has been repairs to existing stretches of wall, built under his predecessors.

Attached: 32432.jpg (368x388, 44K)

Attached: 123312312.jpg (642x639, 79K)

They are rushing to get over the borders because the wall is going up. It’s not that difficult to figure out.

Senate Passes Bill to Enshrine $38-billion Military Aid Package to Israel Into Law
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Trump signs Israel bill that includes extra $500 million in anti-missile defense aid and $50 million in anti-tunnel assistance
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-signs-defense-bill-into-law-codifying-Obama-era-aid-564760

Trump spending bill includes $200m increase in defense aid to Israel
timesofisrael.com/new-us-spending-bill-includes-200m-increase-in-defense-aid-to-israel/

Attached: 546546.jpg (730x858, 97K)

By understanding that the president isn't a king and our country is ruined by neocons/democrates and people that thing yang isn't a fucking retard.

Trump has only refurbished a few miles of fence built under past presidents.
You've been completely conned.

Attached: 54546.jpg (586x858, 114K)

The only people who are tough on standing up to Israel are the super far left Congresswomen like Ilhan Omar who despise white people as well. There's nothing that can really be done to combat AIPAC politically the moment without giving the country over to the far left.

The absolute state of right wing Americans.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

i know facts can sometimes suck, hope memes will make you feel better

Love him or hate him, he is still unironically the best choice for burgers if they value their country

Yeah so let me vote for fucking Chairman Mao instead.

Trump's wall prototypes to come down along U.S.-Mexico border
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-wall-prototypes-come-down-along-u-s-mexico-n974881

>The eight border-wall prototypes President Donald Trump inspected during a visit to California in March are going to be torn down to make way for a second barrier separating California and Mexico, the U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection said Friday. So far construction crews have replaced one layer of fencing along a 14-mile stretch of the border separating Mexico and California.

Attached: 1551923544519.jpg (1063x1411, 460K)

Hillary Clinton: Europe must curb immigration to stop rightwing populists
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit

Attached: 34543.jpg (587x645, 65K)

Change your proxy to a country that matters and then ask again.

Attached: 342423.jpg (815x631, 185K)

Everyone ignores you shills when you post that image

I'd hate to break it to you but the country will be given over to the far left no matter anyway. Once Texas, Florida and some other rust belt states go solidly blue in 6-8 years, it'll be virtually impossible for a Republican to win without shifting their political window to the left

How many fucking threads have you made? And you call me the shill.

Attached: 1551827912471.jpg (816x684, 128K)

Except that I'm not in the military and neither is anyone in my family and if anyone I care about was considering joining I would try to talk them out of it. So I feel bad for people who get caught up in that but I feel worse seeing whites becoming a minority, and saying fuck it let's just vote for a guy who ensures that it happens so that I can collect a generous welfare check doesn't cut it.

Canada's doing really well though from the looks of things. No problems there.

Trudeau has outperformed Trump on the economy front for sure. It's not even close.

Canada added 56,000 jobs last month, blowing past expectations
cbc.ca/news/business/canada-jobs-february-1.5048275

Attached: 765756.jpg (744x746, 91K)

>shlomo
>memeflaggot
Kek, you kikes can't help but put yourselves every fucking time. It's like you never learn

Attached: 1552265947494.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>black unemployment
The guy faces accusations of racism and comparisons to hitler on a daily basis. It’s called “not letting the left control the narrative”. That’s why he won, and why Romney didn’t

The US federal deficit soared to $310 billion to start fiscal year 2019, up 77% from the year before
businessinsider.com/us-federal-deficit-fiscal-year-2019-2019-3

>Fiscal years for the federal government run October through September, so the data reflects the shortfall from October 2018 through January 2019. Based on the data, the deficit increased by 77% compared to the same period the prior year. The shortfall was due to a 9% increase in federal spending, while tax revenues dropped by 2%.

Attached: 78787854.jpg (796x672, 73K)

What are you talking about spastic? That retarded 9gag tier trump image you yang shills spam isn't funny, and it never will be.

Trump has blabbered on about nigger unemployment at least 40 times as of January.
He's mentioned white unemployment, 90% of his base, exactly 0 times as of right now.
What a nigger.

Attached: 1551960786945.jpg (866x900, 126K)

Attached: 31324324324.jpg (1159x857, 167K)

Yeah I already know about that shit but as I said, being a fucking loser and saying let's not even try to stop it doesn't cut it for me. Also the Republican governor of Florida has strong approval rate apparently, so there might be hope there for a while.

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

>U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.

Attached: 1551821869969.png (635x661, 234K)

Chinese are better wall-builders than Trump

Trump fault plenty of immigrant are tying to enter the US ?

Damn, based right wing Americans.

>s-stop posting that!
Lol triggered

Trump defends immigration proposal against 'amnesty' criticism from conservatives
thehill.com/homenews/administration/426198-trump-defends-immigration-proposal-against-amnesty-criticism-from

>Trump tweeted "It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally."

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Why would border patrol's improved performance at their job this year make me dislike trump?

They prolly heard about the 1k gibs and they are coming to vote for yang fag

For their own countries, yes. But the only walls Yang will build will be around his social credits gulag camps.

In Blow to Trump, America’s Trade Deficit in Goods Hits Record $891 Billion
nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html

> America’s trade deficit in goods with the rest of the world rose to its highest level in history last year as the United States imported a record number of products, including from China, widening the deficit to $891.3 billion and delivering a setback to President Trump’s goal of narrowing that gap.

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

>most hated president in history
Ackshually, Lincoln only had the support of the super rich in his time. Poor people hated him because he kept siccing the army on them with fucking cannons

Attached: 546654546.jpg (498x497, 54K)

Meanwhile unemployment has gone down across the board because of Trump regardless.

Yes we know bush was the last white man president elected in the united state.

Not an argument when so many republican were working against him to make him because they were salty

Better start looking for another job soon, chang lang won't even get close to a victory

Attached: 146454364353435.jpg (302x306, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot_64.jpg (774x632, 90K)

Nah dude part of why he won was because he made people adhere to his narrative.

When CNN & co. sets a narrative that racism is the worst thing in the world and good politicians show how not racist they are, trump looks like a subservient pandering faggot by responding with "look how low the black unemployment is".

I feel like he's lost alot of the character that made him so likeable in the first place

There are candidate which are against daca in the US ?

Trump is supposed to be a big uber businessman but he can't even match dumbass Trudeau. Trudeau isn't running trillion dollar deficits either.

Attached: Screenshot_65.jpg (769x627, 89K)

I moved back near the border, about an hour drive.
I can get another bounty permit and track Coyotes again. Gov't gives 5k per head, good supplemental income.

Natives hate their territory being clogged up by crossers, decent folk hate being associated with rapist traffickers, and the border patrol wants any help they can get that can stretch outside Gov't engagement restrictions.

Attached: 324432432.jpg (1215x809, 222K)

The opposite is true, the spics know we aren’t getting a wall like Israel but rather a shitty fence.

>Trump can't send troops to people's homes and force them to work in his gulags Yang style
WTF I hate him now.

Look, Unironically donald trump is a jewish shill. Yang of course isn't our true fuhrer, but rn he is pushing a pro-white narrative.
Yang 2020
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

>da democrats are why Trump isn’t succeeding
Literally nigger logic, Trump could get the army of crop engineers to build the wall right now and Nancy wouldn’t be able to stop him.

He is so much worst on immigration then trump.
You are not serious ?
How can someone with a correct IQ not understand this ?

If you were supporting little I could understand you but kek about your yang which is much worst on everything you criticize on trump.

Attached: 2A2709F3-D16D-4C99-A605-25689B3B8F8C.png (651x624, 103K)

You have changed your profession Obamaleaf? You are now with the chink?

The stock market went up in 2017 because Trump borrowed trillions from the unborn to slash corporate tax rates. Trudeau borrowed $30b to double our child tax credits, mine are now ~$800/mo for two kids under 12.

Attached: 21232443214.jpg (721x443, 37K)

>Muh national emergency
Which was a complete and utter disaster. That speech made me fucking cringe.

I'm not Obamaleaf.

Attached: 1552174628722.jpg (239x182, 17K)

>Muh President isn’t a king
Then why even run for President when you can’t make laws protecting the country? Maybe staying with Britain was a good idea after all.

So you are a chink?