Do you want America to leave Korea and its military alone...

Do you want America to leave Korea and its military alone? I think America should stop trying to control other countries like Korea.

Attached: skin.jpg (3640x4032, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_V5QcB1eqg
nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-tankers-have-smuggled-oil-north-korea-breach-u-n-n833531
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up kike and kill your self

blow it out your ass

If we leave Korea Russia and China will overtake it and begin influencing that side of the planet, and we all know what ends up happening when the West tries to mind it's own fucking business and leave the dumb fucks on that side of the planet alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_V5QcB1eqg

ask a real korean

What an absolutely retarded and uninformed answer. The biggest threat to SK is best Korea, not the Russians or chinks.

>we all know what ends up happening when the West tries to mind it's own fucking business and leave the dumb fucks on that side of the planet alone.

Actually we don't since it hasn't been so for about 80 years now. Not in Asia, not in ME.

obviously this is bait/legitimate down syndrome but I'll answer anyway.

North Korea is a puppet of China/Russia.

Yeah we know.
America gets jealous and invades

>north Korea
>puppet of Russia in 2019
Russia has barely any money to feed itself, and is losing influence on ex Soviet States, yes somehow still controls north Korea.

China doesn't puppet them really, they just feed them and tell them when to shut up.

The absolute delusions of warmongering neocons.

No fuck that im fucking glad America is here to bully China. We need more american immigrants, if China doesn't shut off their fucking smog factories then I would be 100% fine with America using the Korean peninsula as an aircraft carrier to nuke the Chinese.

Fuck of , you

Russia isn't really even a problem. I live with a Russian and he is my favorite neighbor.

The chinks are the problem. Don't withdraw your military, bring all your niggas over here and use this place to launch naval expeditions at china. More more more!

Nuke their coast factories first too, I can't fucking stand this smog anymore. Please do something, please fucking kill all the chinks please please please please please.

wtf is wrong with jewtube

>Russia has barely any money to feed itself, and is losing influence on ex Soviet States, yes somehow still controls north Korea.
nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-tankers-have-smuggled-oil-north-korea-breach-u-n-n833531

Yes, they both have influence there, they're poor as shit, poorer than either Russia or China by a wide margin.

True that. They actually had a major famine because Soviet Union went belly up and stopped supplying them with cheap chemical fertilizers. So I don't suppose they like us too much now.

I'm with you, the fine dust contamination from China is beyond criminal.

Add to that the fact that they have over-fished so much that they are now fining sharks as far as Argentina because they cant find any more locally.

China has a "No Fucks Given" policy toward the survival of the human race and the entire biosphere, somethings got to give.

>hurr durr Jews sanction best Korea
>"you can't trade with them, no one can"
>russia ignores this just to piss off yanks
>proceeds to trade

Somehow a boomer sees this as support equivalent to support given to vietnam or what the soviets gave to NK.

based military user. Thank you for your service.

>Somehow a boomer sees this as support equivalent to support given to vietnam or what the soviets gave to NK.
Not a boomer, just a non-retard. My point was they have influence, faggot. Talk less.

we promise to stop trying to control korea if you will agree to take this guy back and prevent him from coming here again.

Attached: GettyImages-1129441554.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Yet they do not. Article you gave was from fucking 2012. They have bigger issues like Ukraine or illegal immigration now. There is functionally no trade or support given to NK.

China, now that's another issue. But so far all they've done with NK is tell them to shut up and stop causing trouble, which they didn't, a good puppet they are.

I fucking hate this American mentality of "well our enemy is in it, so we must be too. God forbid we lose a shithole like Vietnam or the middle east to commies". 50 years later and 2 sub continents destroyed in the name of freedom yet the US doesn't give a fuck and now wants to move onto SA.

no please control korea. PLEASE dont let the chinks take over. Please. Its a fucking nightmare dealing with them, please just genocide the chinese already.

>please just genocide the chinese already.
No worries m8, after 6-8 months they'll starve and they know this. They import 20-30% of their food. As long as we can win the naval war and institute a blockade, its over, collapse from within.

yaasssss slayyyyyy queeen. thank you for your service America, starving chinks with you has been a liberating experience. If only the Tocharians won the race war there would have been no chinks.

We Americans don't have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to environmentalism, we test detonated thousands of nuclear weapons and sprayed enough depleted Uranium to make the middle east uninhabitable...

But Koreans sort their trash, install solar, recycle everything, use bicycles and LPG automobiles. They are quite responsible with their natural resources, and every morning the cloud of death arrives from China, and the Korean life expectancy is reduced by a few days more through no fault of their own. It reminds me of Europe during the Chernobyl nuclear plant event, but for all their faults, the Soviets were literally feeding their own citizens into the breach like ants in a heroic effort to save the world.

China CCP's response is "What dust, you must be mistaken.." I have nothing against China's people, they have no ability to change, its the Chinese Communist Party, they have become a far more destructive force on earth than the US Government, and that's no easy accomplishment.

Roof Korean Ethnostate is one of the few real friends that Americans have.

Long live ROK!

Lol I lived in America and Korea, and i can say that America was 100,000 times cleaner. Don't be ashamed of America. I didn't realize how good it was compared to the rest of the world until I came here. Love America and embrace it, here are some pics of a highway near where I lived for proof. You will never see something like that here, just over-urbanized stuff with the soul taken right out of it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-19 23-04-15.png (1307x670, 1.05M)

Lol don't confuse me with other koreans. Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone here thinks like me, or even remotely close. Koreans are in the end an urban people, who thrive in the cities. I am more of a country boy type person, although the countryside here sucks desu compared to beautiful North Carolina.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-19 23-20-20.png (1308x669, 1.36M)

You can’t be this fucking stupid.

Hey Worst Korea take some pics of the Osan Exwy
I miss seeing cars driving the wrong way because of traffic jams!

Attached: doit_2115jj48dh3k2.jpg (600x613, 35K)

Yeah don't misunderstand, when I'n not in Korea I live deep in the NEPA forest and enjoy all the privileges associated.

I just wanted it on the record that, although no country is perfect... Koreans actually make a serious effort and are constantly set back by their godless communist neighbors : )

Jeju and Injae are far from soulless, same with Paju. In fact, Jeju is close to heaven if you are into Hallabong or cycling.

oh man I had to come here because my dad's family visa ran out so I don't really know much about this place besides the base I was stationed in and Incheon.

But certainly, I'll have to check out Jeju on Google Maps at least.

North Carolina was a heaven for cycling. Small cities that look like towns with lots of natural parks in between, you can get pretty much anywhere via bike, trails cutting through the woods, etc.

What brings you here?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-14 04-52-41.png (1366x768, 1.49M)

More like 180 years.

should a region of filthy nations of dog & cat eaters be kept in check in regards to their militaristic & economic growth to prevent them from becoming super powers? probably.

but at the same time the west is run by ultra-criminals who are so criminal that stomping each on of their faces into the ground one by one is something even jesus christ himself would do.

so it's a catch 22 situation...

Jeju has a blue line bike route around the entire island, it should be on any cyclist's list who is in Asia, I am building up the endurance to try the Inchon to Busan bike path... but far more Strava logs will be required for that one lol.

Korean city cycling in some of the newer cities are amazing, and in most locations there are mountains nearby so epic hill rips are just a few Km away.

The ONLY problem is Chinese pollution, even my PC is stuffed to the gills with that dust.

thanks for the info. Im gonna try to head off to bed (probably will end up shitposting on some other thread after i can't sleep) it was great talking to you. Best of luck and may we all prevail in this awful world.

The only serious issues I can see in Korea are:

1) Youth unemployment.
2) Gaegogi (Almost solved anyhow)
3) Disrespect for emergency vehicles.
4) Communist neighbors.
5) Biblical scale pollution from number 4

Otherwise, Korea is quite cozy if you can tolerate city life well.

Take care friend.

I want to breed Korean women

>The Koreas reunite.
> US closes shop and leaves very small contingent behind
> China takes the whole fucking thing

They do have tight pussies.

Have at it Chad... you will soon be Chinese anyhow so mind as well be proactive and get better genetics.

Korea unites,

Unified command and shared military gear like E/W Germany.

America leaves, pledges nuclear warheads as backup.

Korea exploits minerals and human resources in both Koreas...

Becomes the new Korean Empire, starts building blue water navy in Busan and drone armies of chappie robots.

Japan is impressed, signs mutual defense pact.

China shits its pants, refocuses on south east asia.

Korea sells robot defense force to SEA nations, China refocuses on domestic oppression.

Americans infiltrate China's great firewall, bring information freedom into the PRC.

Chinese people take back their future by themselves and literally eat communist party officials on live stream.

World rejoices, 3d printers, wafubots, A.I. and maker space for all... next up... Africa

The nukes need to go.

He used to be an actual doctor before he became a famous actor

>just give up on this strategic asset I know nothing about
Stop making these shit threads.

Please leave boomers.

slide thread

Americans are free to fuck right off. They won't though

do you have proof?

Fuck off and denuclearize before he have to create another failed state out of you.

Shut the fuck up you no-culture slit-eye, I'd go with China over you just because they aren't pathetic leeching wimps.

>chinese separatist kingdom
>"please don't let the chinks take over"
I've got bad news, user. You are the chinks, you just moved next door.

>and we all know what ends up happening when the West tries to mind it's own fucking business and leave the dumb fucks on that side of the planet alone.
Peace and happiness, Jew?

>North Korea is a puppet of China/Russia.
Obviously moron. And South Korea is a puppet of the USA. Now ask what the fuck you're doing there?

>lmao just give up a strategic and geopolitical asset
how about no, retard. if the US leaves South Korea then China will bowl them over and then the only thing standing between China and total dominion over the Pacific will be Japan (and the US navy). Whether you like it or not, the big and strong hold dominion over the small and weak. If South Korea isn't a US asset they'll be a Chinese asset, there's no other way about it

Attached: IMG_4600.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

I choose North Koreans over fat ugly amerimutt mongrel scum. I'd sooner drop a nuke on 300 million americans than on a single North Korean.

Fuck off America!

>Now ask what the fuck you're doing there?

Allowing them to prosper and live peacefully?. They're country is more successful and prosperous than you're shitty country.

None of the Asians wanted you Yankees there. The only reason they don't live peacefully is because YOU are there.

Stupidest post I've read today.

no u

All the ones that I've fucked at massage parlors were pretty tight. Bust a nut pretty quick even with the thickest condoms I can find.