Why do some people never get depressed? What determines this? I know tons of people who have no friends...

Why do some people never get depressed? What determines this? I know tons of people who have no friends, but are still happy and functional. How do they do It?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Honest answer from me? I was raised Christian. No matter how bad things get, I've never sank into a dark pit like some of my close friends have, and religious beliefs are really the only things differentiating us. I feel like my faith is a wall that I can brush up against, but it stops me from falling into anything seriously bad. Thank God for it, too, because idk where I'd be rn otherwise.

Who cares about others?

>Take your antidepressants
>Go to therapy
>Eat well
>Get Jow Forums
>Have sex

There you go, now you can be happy as the other guys

Attached: commitments-to-make-if-you-want-to-be-happy.jpg (800x600, 43K)

>I am dumb enough to be deluded and It works yay
ok, next

If atheism is true all my "delusion" is doing is improving my finite life, so I mean, yea.

Depression is a disease like ADHD or

A nice comfy afternoon at the computer playing some video games beats going out and getting drunk with a bunch of douchebags any day. People with friends are usually less happy than me because their happiness is tied to a factor they don't have complete control over, their friends. I enjoy being a loner because no one can fuck up my day.

what If playing vidya doesn't do It for me

This childish attitude makes me think you deserve your suffering. Learn to be less of a chord and you might find some happiness along the way.

there Is no god, did that trigger you?

The earth is flat, did that trigger you? No, I assume not, because you know it's not true. Please, think a bit about the way you speak to others. If you continue in this manner, it will not turn out well.

I don't speak with people around me In this manner, only with retarded christfags like you, who say that my depression will go If I become religious

That’s not what he said nigger. He said his religious beliefs gave him the strength and the resolve not to sink into a deep depression.
Do you really want advice or are you just looking to argue?

They had loving parents who did a good job raising them.

They’re not faggots like you OP ez

how can I stop being a faggot?

Stop sucking so much dick first off, second, live for something other than the moment that makes you able to get through this, whether it be an experience, faith, something you want to do and make it good. Find some drive, some motivation, or alternatively, contentment

>drive, motivation
all gone after my recent failure(which was likely caused by depression)

Then contentment. Or just find motivation again idk. It’s up to you to pick yourself back up, I can’t do that

Boomers will say it’s in your moon sign. For example I’m a moon in Capricorn and that’s not good lol

user, I understand if you're angry, but why are you so frustrated with religion? Is it the idea of religion that makes you angry?

I have MDD (major depressive disorder), but I honestly feel like everyone gets depressed at least once in their lives. But the people who are happy go lucky ALL THE TIME, I wanna know how they do it. I’ve spent the day with a relative who is rarely, rarely ever even sad, doing what she does in a day, and it doesn’t work for me. How do they keep all that dopamine and seratonin is a mystery to me.

They're not codependent pussies. Learn how to cook, work and clean for yourself and after that, you just have to know how to keep busy in a day.

Honestly, I don't even know what it's like to be that weak-willed. You can't require other people, you CAN'T. They leave, they die, they change-- any number of things will leave you without a leg to stand on if you're constantly depending on others to fund your existence.

Being codependent simply isn't an option. Even if you're depressed, you either choose to fight or give up, but don't put people through your own shitty limbo.