Is it normal to want to ruin a random person's life? Like, not someone who's wronged me...

Is it normal to want to ruin a random person's life? Like, not someone who's wronged me, or for some type of vigilante/vengeance angle, but just find a random person, befriend them, and slowly plot their downfall? How would one go about doing this?

Attached: 8a3.png (281x245, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixyCT47LGzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it normal to want to ruin a random person's life?
Why would you ask a question you already know the answer to?

What do YOU get out of ruining a random person's life? How do you benefit? Is there a mental/emotional/sexual pleasure that you get from it?

I think it'd just be satisfying to derail someone's existence just because of a whim, empowering, even

Right, I got that, but what is it about being responsible for that person's destruction that satisfies you? What hole does it fill for you? WHY do you get satisfaction at the thought of ruining a rando?

Do you not feel empowered in your current situation in life? Will seeing someone you don't know being mentally, emotionally or physically destroyed give you that empowerment you lack?

I'd say that's about the most normal thing anyone would want to do.

Try out getting really drunk, then driving a car. You'll likely crash into someone or something, totally ruining their life and yours at the same time. Everybody loses!

Attached: 3_IQ.jpg (512x440, 78K)

oh almost forgot to mention, kill yourself faggot

>I'd say that's about the most normal thing anyone would want to do.
I'd say you're both fucked up.

>that image
God damnit I fucking love /a/

did you even read the rest of my post?

Attached: 10606231_652054881557715_4029047204744444324_n.jpg (500x400, 18K)

questions too hard for OP to work though

A break from the mundane, really. I welcome the challenge of breaking someone psychologically, I don't intend to physically hurt someone

Do you share equal excitement in helping the person recover from the psychotic fucking, or is just the wanton destruction and chaos that makes your jimmies hard?

The second one :^)

So it is sexual excitement that you get from it?

Not really, just a sense of personal accomplishment

People already did that with Chris Chan and it was easy enough since he's literally autistic.

The people who trolled him are arguably even bigger losers than him. Like at what point when you're having phone sex with a 28 year old autistic man pretending to be a girl does it stop being a joke on him and starts to be a joke on you?

Sociopaths get pleasure from violence. Has OP ever been to a mental health clinic in the last 10 years?

Attached: u.jpg (753x344, 92K)

you're a piece of shit. life is hard enough and full of so much mental/emotional pain and bullshit without someone making it deliberately worse. people are already going through traumas and loss without your input i hope something comes along in your life that causes you to truly suffer for a prolonged period, you might develop some empathy that way.

sociopaths can't feel empathy for others. they literally can't feel other people's feelings, nor do they care to because why would they? It's all about them! It's their show starting them. Written, directed and produced by them. Special guest: Them.

I know and it disgusts me, I unironically believe those types of individuals should be executed as soon as they are properly diagnosed or recognised, they are not actual human beings in my honest opinion

Derail ya own life.

Cry harder moralfag, or maybe cry for the poor chump I'll destroy

I would recommend that you see a professional before acting upon your impulses and desires. Perhaps they can help you more than Jow Forums can.

Attached: a.jpg (600x1095, 96K)

Why would I? You can't get in trouble for this

Also, keep in mind the consequences of doing such a thing. Especially when you get caught. Prison food and your prison roommate's dirty diseased dick is not what you want to spend the rest of your life eating.

Attached: food.jpg (1260x560, 77K)

I get it. It makes you feel powerful and important knowing people are discussing you and trying to discover what makes you tick and what made you do the things you did, don't it?

Them looking for a reason where the biggest insult of all being that there isn't any. No logic, no mistakes on their part. Just you being fickle and wanting do do something just because you can.

That COULD happen, or you might end up just wasting time because they will get over you anyway. Besides. People talk, and one day you might miss out on anything from a real friendship to a job because words travel fast, and being untrustworthy and/or a dramaqueen (as that is what people will think you you) is a seriously bad rep to have.

It isn't really a win for you then, is it?

If it's about feeling empowerment, don't you think you'd feel way more empowered by literally being a good friend to them, and gain respect and value that way?

What's it called when you have the traits of some of these disorders and the means to act upon them but have the emotional capacity to care about someone and help others because you believe in doing what you feel is right?

Also lol at OP, Griffith at least had a reason.

>going to jail for being a meanie

>plot their downfall
>ruin their life
>being a meanie

pick a story and stick with it my kiddy shitposter

How would any of this trace back to me? Obviously I will cover my tracks

At best, you can be charged with Defamation of character and let off easy, but at worst and depending on what you do, you can get all sort of criminal intent-related charges pinned onto your case. If you're going to do something bad, at least be smart enough to do your research. Otherwise, you may as well start fisting your own asshole to prepare for your new prison husband.

>Obviously I will cover my tracks

That is what every criminal says and tells themselves, until they get caught

This may help you OP. Granted the downfall was not so much plotted as much as accidental but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixyCT47LGzY

You don't have resources needed to do this alone tho.

But you should check gangstalking, it's ruining ppl's lives in co-op!

is this the hacker known as Jow Forums? Glad to know a sorry fat fuck is so sexually impotent that they have to get their dick off by trying to ruin a life. kys

What resources would you need to screw with someone?