Best Dating Site/App

My friend is looking for love. What do you guys recommend for dating apps or sites?

Attached: 3HXbgaU.jpg (573x430, 34K)

Okcupid used to be the only good one but the owners sabotaged it. It's all trash. tindr/grindr for hookups.

I got lucky on bumble. I also know a girl that found a good bf there.

Best guess would be the ones that you actually pay for. At least the people on there are all on the same page.

Are bumble chicks slutty? Or does tinder do a good job containing the thots?

>I want a man who has money

Attached: 1520476797057.png (405x327, 147K)

Dumb anime poster

Online dating was ruined by normgroids. People only use it to boost their self image and seek validation now.

In my experience, Bumble has a greater degree of actual relationship-seekers, or at least it's right there in their bio what they're looking for.
I have literally never had any good come off Tinder

Real life

>money
No its about investment.
You can pay and not get fucked up the ass by it if you have some minimal budgeting ability for things that are important to you. If you are paying, the chances of you not being a bot, being sane, caring about the other person, being able to 'sell' yourself (show who you actually are, I should say) properly, not fucking it up from the get go, etc increase because you' are able and willing to invest time and money.

What's the catfish ratio like? How easy are they to spot?

>Best guess would be the ones that you actually pay for
So, backalley hookers? Got it.

It's really unironically a waste of time. You'll spend like 20 minutes a day swiping. The majority of your conversations wont lead to anything because the girls are just there for attention. The ones you get on a date are highly likely also just doing it for attention or a free dinner.

The best thing to do is to pursue things that interest you and meet women in real life who share similar interests.

>investment
No, it's about capitalist corruption on the Internet. Just because you pay to be on the site doesn't change the type of people that will be on there. It's not like dating sites even cost that much.

You ignored my argument that paying would in fact likely change the people on the app/site and then said the conclusion I came to because of this argument you did not address is wrong.

Wait, okay actually I guess you did make a weak argument about dating sites not costing that much, but it is still an investment of money which means that you are putting more into it.

Where tho?

Not too bad in my experience, way better than tinder

EHarmony

Depends on how attractive you are
I know ugly people who use every site out there and have never had a single date
I know people you got dates on tinder their first day and are still in relationships with those people
Online dating is where you really need to up your trickery game until meeting irl and then it becomes all about first impressions and confidence

Every woman I meet IRL already has a bf

I didn't know hookers count as dating app now

>It's not like dating sites even cost that much.
The professional ones can cost a couple hundred bucks for half a year.

Church

Gotta keep looking and keep your options open cause the chicks on dating apps are always bottom of the bucket pussy