Why does every nigg own a gun even if they're felons? Who is supplying them?

Why does every nigg own a gun even if they're felons? Who is supplying them?

Attached: 1542314801_C9ulmuMXgAUe2Zq.jpg (750x736, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZ5k-vcDSlU?t=230
youtube.com/watch?v=HI96TxdyhP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reagan CIA

I'm not even a conspiracytard but it's literally alphabet agencies dropping off guns in the ghettos

several methods
1. nigs who can legally own guns sell or lend them to nigs who can't legally own guns (yes that is illegal for both parties in the transaction). They scratch off the serial numbers and this creates a black market of illegal guns that get sold from criminal to criminal on the streets
2. nigs steal guns from other people when they aren't home, adding to the black market
3. they buy guns smuggled in from Mexico by cartels, adding to the black market

I also forgot to mention that alphabet agencies and police departments "lose" confiscated guns all the time

>nigs who can legally own guns
There is a flaw in your logic user.

>unregistered gun 5 years in jail
What a way to trap a coon.

Ammu-nation. They don't do background checks, you can enter the store with money and no documents and leave with a gun.

What faggot state are you in?

You mean gun shows. They have a loophole where they don't require any background checks

Can we please get a twitter campaign going, calling for legal action against Ammu-nation?

No they don't meme faggot

gun (((buybacks))) are great for the community

when i was in highschoolni went to buy some weed from a new dealer
he had two unregistered pistols for sale and offered me one for 50 dollars
i said no because i didnt want to buy a murder weapon but its that easy

youtu.be/qZ5k-vcDSlU?t=230

Attached: 1541547091857.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

This is good bait

When I went to my ccw class a nigger asked about how to carry inside a bar. the instructor reamed him and basically made him feel retarded and that he shouldn't own a gun.

Somebody knows somebody. It's not that hard. If you have three or more connects for drugs it's usually just a few texts away.

Jews and other niggers

That's funny I get run against nics when I purchase from gunshows. You wouldn't be fucking lying would you faggot?

Attached: 1523578765578.jpg (500x500, 50K)

pretty good lifeline cosplay

i saw in that aaron hernandez trial some nig was supplying the whole neighbourhood using the same scam of buying the gun legally from wallmart then "leaving" it in the trunk of his car where it would mysteriously disappear or get stolen. He did this several times.

Other apes

Did you guys ever notice that the Uzi, a jewish gun, is a stereotypical nigger gun used in gang shootouts and drivebys performed by niggers? That should answer your question.

Attached: 2AE70756-D0E8-491C-9404-EAEFADFE85EC.jpg (600x433, 128K)

look you fucking faggot new york kike, some states have FREEDOM and don't need any paperwork at all. No ID, no name, no fucking NICS. He isn't a liar you just know fucking nothing about places that aren't liberal hellholes.

False. Also I fucking double dog dare you to go say this on Jow Forums. Please link thread

Attached: 1524305608982.jpg (720x720, 87K)

They steal them, get them from cia glowniggers, atf fast and furous and straw buyers.

This. All big shipments from alphabet agencies eventually make it down to the apes

Also see : youtube.com/watch?v=HI96TxdyhP0

That nigger actually has an AT-4

They’re more of a temporary caretaker

This is a fucking lie

Yes, this.

Probably a deactivated one that he bought for $100
Not that it would have any practical use for a criminal anyway : too big to conceal, can't be used indoors, can only be shot once, isn''t useful against soft targets, etc.
The only reason why you would want one is to attack an armored cash truck.

Ummm Gun show loophole retard.
We need to just ban all guns. Then they won't be able to get them.

Yup. I wish I was around when they were passing out full auto AK pistols.

Pffft... liberal boogeyman. Gun show is an artifact of the pre-internet age. Back then it gave you a chance to get an oddity. Now a days with the internet... if I want a purple AR-47 with gold inlay and minion camp graphics... I can get one.

lel

department of justice

They sell the used tubes at surplus shops.
That one is missing the pins and flags and is scratched the fuck up (you don't just throw a rocket launcher on the floorboard and roll out), I'm 100% positive its just an empty shell.

In some cities its easier to find a gun than a parking spot

>how do you get things it Mommy can't order them from Amazon with her credit card

Absolute state of 4chinners

The Philippines churn out a shit ton of handguns that come to America. A lot of foreign stuff makes it here. Also the sheer amount of guns in America just makes it easier to find one.
Just look up Leland Yee gun smuggling to get an I des of what happens in this country.

I should have said the Philippines makes handguns and ships them here without being registered or anything. They just scribble fake serial numbers on the guns and smuggle them. There is a documentary about it somewhere.

I own a gun shop in Cincy and it's me.

I once met a nigg who literally bought an entire arsenal at ammu-nation. Sniper rifles, body armor, AK's, silenced pistols, etc. He used all that shit while fighting some gang from a few blocks away. Eventually, the dude moved to the country-side and i never heard from him again. Apparently he made friends with some hippie and became a huge conspiracy tard.

Crazy shit.

You hard yet?

I have a friend that got off on a gun charge because the pistol he got caught with had officially been reported as destroyed by the NYPD!

Good American citizens
God bless the USA

i don't know about you guys but i sure am glad my hard earned tax dollars buy this nigger food so he can spend what he steals on things like jewelry and rocket propelled grenade launchers

Zillakami is a rich and based melanated entrepreneur.

Would be a funny non-profit idea...

That isn't a human being

Not the user you asked, but that’s how it is in CA

That amendment that made blacks citizens allows them to own guns

t. CNN

Deshawn breaks into house, finds gun collection owned by responsible white man, sells them to Tyreekiel for $50 and some weed.

Fellow Cincy user here. Can I get a few?

oh ok seems legitimate enough

Attached: XTWZCFWXFFF2BLRIDR3RBHHBJY.jpg (950x534, 39K)

There are more than half a billion guns in circulation in the US. It's not particularly hard to acquire one. Only retarded law and order conservatives and libtards think background checks do anything.

not really

>t. mutt who owns guns

topfuckingkek

Attached: 1547755122474.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

>drop guns in ghettos so nigs self-regulate

Wtf I love cia now

you think niggers getting guns from the gov is
something, wait till the gov arms all the muslims
they brought into the country.

Attached: angel domeh.jpg (975x644, 458K)

Attached: beaners turn in.jpg (1200x804, 402K)

>niggers
>not felons
pick one and only one

Sounds like a busta to me