Muslim here. Should I get baptized and profess Jesus as Lord or nah?

Muslim here. Should I get baptized and profess Jesus as Lord or nah?

Attached: B8A04AEF-79EA-4D5E-B408-F59CD63130E6.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_man_and_Lazarus
youtube.com/watch?v=yfNhUydn6ZQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke 18:9-14&version=NAV
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should turn yourself in to the authorities.

Yes

Isn't that illegal where you are? I wouldn't recommend it.

yes

Why?

If you believe he is Lord and risen from the dead then yes it is the truth and whatever comes you will be in the truth .

A Muslim is someone who professes faith in the fact Mohammed was a prophet
I accept that fact.

just stop subscribing to abrahamic fairytale schemes altogether

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Or maybe 50/50

Christianity has been in the west for 1500 years. Since then it's had a very thick distinctive western european coating.

Yes.

you should turn off the VPN and stop paying for Jow Forums pass

>should i leave one kike religion for another kike religion
You should kys

Muslims believe Jesus was the Messiah... they just believe Mohammed was the last prophet. LARP harder pls, saged

Good luck in hell

>was a prophet
but of who?

Christ came before Mohamed. The Apostles of Jesus, those who were with him when he was here wrote that anyone who denies Jesus is Lord and risen from the dead is not of God. If Mohamed wrote Jesus was a prophet of God how can you believe when he denies His resurrection or that he is the One Eternal Most High Living God Creator of Heaven and Earth come for a time as Man?

This. Every Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus and not Luther, Paul or Thomas Aquinas is technically a muslim, as every Muslim who follows Quran is technically a christian.
>Jesus is Messiah
>God is one

>If you believe he is Lord and risen from the dead then yes it is the truth and whatever comes you will be in the truth.
>Trips of Truth

Attached: 1542334760619.jpg (500x415, 95K)

Though that would be good, it's largely symbolic.
Far more important is that you take seriously what Jesus said, and try to apply it to your life.

Beware of legalism. God loves us far more than He loves His own rules.

Yeah.

Of course you should m8
Dont w8

before Abraham was I am.
Jesus is God.
So yes.

How original, fedora faggot

kys

Watch out
“He who says to his brother ‘you fool’ shall be in danger of hellfire”

Except hell doesn't exist you tiny brained retard.

Prove hell exists.

35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. 36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)
>Father is omniscient, Son is not
You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'(John 14:28)
>Father is superior to Son
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. (Revelation 19:10)
>Jesus (some state it´s an angel speaking, but it is the same person who later states "I am the alpha and the omega" and literally identifies himself as Jesus) tells John he should not worship Jesus but God
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

>1500 years
?

There was some dude in Ancient Greece that was dead for some time and then came back and he saw hell, then also the Bible tells us to be afraid of hell. And the Bible is a book which points to Jesus thousand years before he came. So I would trust that book.
“But he was pierced for our iniquities, he was crushed for our transgressions” -Isaiah, ca. 750 BC

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1.)

“Thomas answered and said to him: My Lord, and my God” (John 20:28).

“Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am” (John 8:58).

“I am” is the very name that God gave to Himself when He appeared to Moses in the burning bush to indicate that He is the eternal, uncreated supreme being. When Jesus said this of Himself, He was clearly indicating that He is God. This is why the Jews “took up stones” to kill Jesus (John 8:59). The prophecy of Isaias 9:6, which is clearly about Jesus, also proves that Jesus is God:

“For a child is born to us, a son is given to us: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.” (Isaias 9:6)

One of our personal favorites on this point, but which is often overlooked, is Acts 3:15. Referring to how the Jews preferred the murderer Barabbas to Jesus and had Jesus crucified, St. Peter says:

“But the author of life you killed…” (Acts 3:15)

The author of life Jesus is God. Thus, Jesus is God. Another passage is found in Apocalypse chapter 1:

“And in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks, one like to the Son of man… And when I had seen him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last, and behold I am living forever and ever…” (Apoc. 1)

Some people are unaware that God describes Himself as “the first and the last” in the Old Testament.

“I the Lord, I am the first and the last” (Isaias 41:4).

Attached: Jesus.jpg (900x900, 84K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_man_and_Lazarus
19“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

>Should I convert from one degenerate semitic desert cult to another degenerate semitic desert cult?

Checked

Attached: 1496013783943.jpg (472x472, 41K)

and become of the synagog of satan?
I think not.

Yes, user. Welcome.

Yes, but if you go cathocuck and their derivatives, I'm gonna report you to the religious police.

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

Galatians 3:26
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:14
For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Yes. However Baptism represents ego death and love of God and Love of Christ. If you do not love them then you're baptism is fake, and God knows your heart. The only thing that is close to even touching what Jesus is aboit, is the Sufis(Lovers of God), Sufis lack baptism. If you do get baptised you are supposed to get the Holy Spirit experience which comes upon you and kills your ego, then you begin to experience the divine mysteries of God (heightened consciousness, heart opening bliss, illumination). Sadly most Christians are only surface level

Nice filename faggot you aren't a muslim but some faggot on a proxy. Nice fucking quote that could apply to any time in history.

Attached: 1521623368117.png (591x562, 574K)

>heightened consciousness, heart opening bliss, illumination
Is this orthodox dogma or catholic?

I mean if you stick to Islam you've already blasphemed and should kill yourself, so your call.

You dont deserve this redpill but here it is: theres no heaven or hell waiting for you when you die. Heaven and hell are here in this dimension. These religions are using heaven and hell to control your thoughts and actions here in this dimension.

Its not the same thing at all and the bible makes it a completely different religion than islam

He will get to meet your Prophet there.

HHHMMMM

sure, but you can't do it in Saudi Arabia, since you will get executed for Apostasy

I have a terrifying fear of hell and believe it’s likely real

well, apostate prophet on Youtube has essentially debunked the entire shit out of the Quran, so I dont get why people would follow that fake shit anymore anyway. The Quran has literally a billion fucking errors, both theological and scientific.

Accept Jesus

I hope this is a joke. For your sake.

He never mentions how accurate the Islamic end times predictions are though.

I remember I was connected via omegle video to a muslim, and I objected that maybe what appeared before muhammad was actually evil pretending to be good, for sake of leading so many people actually away from God, and it blew his mind, like he had never even considered the possibility. He was high though.

I don't think you need to be baptized, believing and trying to act like Christ is enough.
To me it is obvious that god is not our master and we his slaves, but instead he is our father and that's why he has given us families which model after this relationship we have to god who is the father of us all.
Also god doesn't want us to rob, rape or murder others since we are all his creation and therefore his children.
Any teaching that tells you otherwise is fundamentally wrong. Same goes for slavery.
That people act immoral even if they are Christian is a fact of material life, since we are not slaves and have been given free will we can choose to act evil and this ability is present in every human being.
But Christianity makes clear that doing the things mentioned above is always wrong no matter what.

the Bible*

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

You cant be a christian unless you accept Jesus as your lord and savior period

I didn't say anything otherwise. I told him he doesn't need to get baptized.
They would kill him in Saudi Arabia if they found out.

You absolutely need to be baptized if you want to make it real

OP if you are serious the first step is to pray and try to learn as much as you can so you can take action

Good luck

Wow, it’s shaking. Read up on minor signs though. Mohammed knew some things you can’t know without the supernatural. Hindus have also had some prophecies coming true. It’s complicated

No you don't need to if you simply can't where you live.

both books are shitty but trinity believing niggers are the worst

Do it loser. Orthodoxy best.

Shut up loser.

If he’s really hardcore he can do it underground and then become one of the first saints from SA

Jesus is Lord in terms of considering that he is to rule over the Earth before the end times which is what both Muslims and Christians believe in. Muslims think different in only that he's not God, but divinely blessed like all the other prophets before him.

Yes.
Baptism is essential for salvation.
It's your only chance for avoiding the fires of hell.

>12 disciples died without recanting the fact Jesus Christ is the Lord, 11 of them under the pain of execution
>oh but they were lying tho

>Orthodoxy
>flag
how?

That's his decision, but I wont advise him or anyone else to do something that's basically suicidal.

Would it erase my sins? I lied once, for example

Depends on if you want eternal salvation or not.

And over 500 individuals who came into contact with Jesus at one point during their lives before conversion also died under torture without recanting anything.

Depends on your view of religion. If you are a perenialist then you could really stick to what you have, since all religions stem from the same branch.

Your probably right

OP just take it slow and be careful. Jesus will have your back and if shit goes down you will get an automatic martyr pass into heaven basically

Attached: 1551707211368.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

I am not implying any of the disciples were lying. I think you misread what I typed.

Do it brother. Jesus is the way.

Attached: comment_Z0tIpIDpaP5kNpK8NMN90RICA12zVeSt.jpg (953x1280, 864K)

Troll

Amen

I take it as a yes

yes, partially so that you won't burn in hell, and partially so you will be spared in the next crusade

this is incidentally one of my favorite hymns, this version is alright:
youtube.com/watch?v=yfNhUydn6ZQ

Thats confession and yes. There is only one thing you cannot get pardoned for and that is a sin against the Holy Spirit. Basically you do not repent for sins and are only doing lip-service when asking for forgiveness. In short, you really have to try to fuck things up.

Baptism erases your sins, yes.
To keep a state of grace you must continue to take the other sacraments: confession, Eucharist.

>muh living god heavent earf hurr durr most high blah blah

Do you christniggers even know how absurd you sound with this shit? Holy shit.

Checked

remember, BLASPHEMY against the holy spirit? is unforgiveable sin.

Well, Islam is a good bulwark against degeneracy and I honestly hope there is a day when Muslims and Christians can unite against the jews and degenerates in the US. That said, it's hard to deny that Islam has fallen into a bad state of affairs as of late. As long as you convert to a non-degenerate Christian sect such as Orthodox or Coptic or conservative Lutheran faith, you should be fine.

Attached: 6AAD957E-9F19-4833-BC94-72D4D8118E77.jpg (1024x566, 190K)

its called respect, its called self respect, its called respect for OTHERS, even if YOU ont believe? you tolerate and be nice aband polite about their religion, fuckwit. remember "freedom of religion" in social studioes class, orm dont they TEACH that in intersectional dipshit studies, hm? brainlet.

Just stay away from Religion.
It's better than just changing the contents.

Yes

First of all you should read and learn about the bible and then you find out
Matthew 16:24
ثُمَّ قَالَ يَسُوعُ لِتَلاَمِيذِهِ: «إِنْ أَرَادَ أَحَدٌ أَنْ يَسِيرَ وَرَائِي، فَلْيُنْكِرْ نَفْسَهُ وَيَحْمِلْ صَلِيبَهُ وَيَتْبَعْنِي

Matthew 6:6
أَمَّا أَنْتَ، فَعِنْدَمَا تُصَلِّي، فَادْخُلْ غُرْفَتَكَ، وَأَغْلِقِ الْبَابَ عَلَيْكَ، وَصَلِّ إِلَى أَبِيكَ الَّذِي فِي الْخَفَاءِ. وَأَبُوكَ الَّذِي يَرَى فِي الْخَفَاءِ، هُوَ يُكَافِئُكَ

And God will guide you.
John 3:16
لأَنَّهُ هكَذَا أَحَبَّ اللهُ الْعَالَمَ حَتَّى بَذَلَ ابْنَهُ الْوَحِيدَ، لِكَيْ لَا يَهْلِكَ كُلُّ مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ، بَلْ تَكُونُ لَهُ الْحَيَاةُ الأَبَدِيَّةُ

God have mercy on me, a sinner.

Luke 18:9-14
Didn't fit in because of the message length.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke 18:9-14&version=NAV

And if he says to you "get baptized" then you will do it.

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html#
and this:

Attached: Grace.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

basically? if you aint BLOWING SHIT UP, you are free to worship any god(s) you fucking choose.

Also, dont forget to serve Egypt, not Israel.

yes

definitely

you already believe Jesus exists. just take the next step

Do whatever you want to do just dont become a basedboy fedora tipping athiest cuckold