2nd amendment BTFO

nytimes.com/2019/03/14/nyregion/sandy-hook-supreme-court.html

Alex Jones took another hit
He's finished

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-100727.png (1209x2048, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/uU0DNCV22dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS13 thread

Attached: 1552551236649m.jpg (711x1024, 148K)

> Prosecutors claim Bushmaster was influencing men by using macho "Weapons of war" advertising to attract trouble young men.
> Lanza didn't even buy the fucking gun, his bitch mom did

Also what the fuck does Alex Jones have to do with this?

Go KYS faggot

You want a war? This is how you provoke one.
Whatever side you fall on, the topic has been stirred up so much that one side is going to violently attack the other, who will in turn retaliate. The worst part is, the people who will be attacked will likely have little, if anything to do with either side, innocent bystandards.

We aren't afraid of a few rebel rousing boomers

The gun makers didn't actually lose the case, the judge just ruled that the case can go to trial. I'm honestly not sure what the issue is here, the NYT article mentioned "illegal trade practices" but wtf does that have to do with marketing an AR-15 as something for macho men?

this is trump's america

Attached: 2w1emi.jpg (888x499, 131K)

>Major
Yawn, wake me up when it's back from scrotus

Causation gonna be a rough ride

Your MLP buttplugs and SoiLatteChaiFrappers in ecofriendly cups with metal straws stand little chance against

>350million + privately owned firearms in the US

Trump is Nazteeeeh Fascist Wypipo Suprimasssissst who will put everyone in concentration camps!!!!
>deep breath, purges last brain cells
We need to ban guns because feefees!

I never understood liberal logic...

Investors and banks will cut off gun makers and gun stores just like they did the alt right online.

"Muh market, make your own bank"

Good.

Fuck gun nuts.

Attached: C85C4584-F6E8-4530-A798-0CA538E95C24.jpg (638x532, 62K)

This is more likely. Don't need to be illegal just a nuisance to get

>The gun makers didn't actually lose the case, the judge just ruled that the case can go to trial
Which is absurd. Gun manufacturers didn't tell Lanza to go shoot up a school. (Which didn't happen but that's entirely beside the point.)

Great. Gun nuts: Get. Fucked.

Attached: A72FD94B-6D8E-4807-91DD-FFFDE4C03092.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Womp womp

So, people can be held accountable for imaginary events. Whatever is the world coming to?

>if we put a pink hat on last years memes we can get welfare

lol

Liberals are sentimentalists not logicians.

>gun nuts are this deluded

Sandy Hook did not happen as advertised.

It's simple kiddo, if there were no guns then there would be no gun violence. I don't know how you don't understand simple logic, I mean it's common knowledge

Making guns illegal != no more guns tho

Do it for blacks now

Chicago bans murder
>All murder disappears from Chicago overnight!

You should tell Obamas kin to ban murder in Chicago and you can personally reduce US gun homicides by 800 per year. Think of all the upboats and kikes you will get on SpaceBook and Twatter and Instadumb...

You will be the most popular liberal ever...

>if there were no illegal aliens then there would be no illegal alien related violence
Build the wall?

>Remember how the war on drugs made is so no more drugs were created
Holy shit that bullet I put in your head is going to feel satisfing

Hurry up already before I get too old

Attached: 949257D5-745A-4D63-8606-499F77E79225.jpg (1080x1920, 462K)

It's not a ruling to control/ban guns or make the companies that manufacture them liable for how people use them. It's a ruling requiring them to be open with their communications to make sure they're not doing any shady shit. That's a good thing, it should be that way with all companies.

yes, blame the gun, not the nigger or kike that goes on the rampage..... what a surprise that a nigger & kike laden supreme court would do this....

And as far as "targeted advertising" goes, it's a dead end. Do firearm companies even advertise? If so, where? I can't remember the last time I've ever seen an advertisement for a gun.

But it is only going after gun manufacturers.

You retards are the ones who voted for women. This is what you get, an erosion of your rights

"Shady shit" as defined by a bunch of gun grabbing cunts

No, you should be more afraid of pissed of millenials like me who want to kill everyone they've grown up with.
You're going to be killed by a "friend".

>no yang gang watermark
pathetic

This is why your guns need to be taken

It's CT, that's why
This will go to the Supreme Court and I'll laugh when the families have to pay hundreds of thousands or even a few million in lawyer fees when this litigation is shot down.
Aurora theater victims had to pay $700K in fees when their lawsuit was thrown out.

This is fantastic. After they judge shop for a friendly who rules in their favor I am going to sue the maker of every violent movie, all the cast, crews, financiers and everyone involved for the same shit.
Then rappers. Then the US government for military commercials on TV. Then police for open carrying and making them look cool.
This is the greatest day ever!

Walls don't work, you can see the great wall of China from space,

Attached: animation-short-history-great-wall-china.jpg (770x433, 106K)

The claim is the advertising for the gun, something about get back your man card, helped the shooting.
Of course he didn't even buy the gun

checked
/thread

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

>you can see the great wall of China from space,
wrong

COME
AND
TAKE
IT

Anything is better than nothing. And going after everyone at once would probably be a losing battle without setting some kind of precedent first.

>incomplete wall

so gun makers will sell kits now, beautiful this works for me

>So, people can be held accountable for imaginary events. Whatever is the world coming to?

Muh six gorillion

>Investors and banks will cut off gun makers and gun stores just like they did the alt right online.
and push the entire industry (America's largest) underground? how does that help anyone but the poeple?

Tell that to Venezuela ya fag.

>if there were no guns then there would be no gun violence.
yup, just brutal floggings, that takes me back

Oh Yes!

Attached: 55bc41a932d2439ad0bd8aaa28a9fd2a.jpg (650x488, 22K)

>You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.
you my friend are a brilliant patriot

>probably

Fuck off David Brock!

said the cowardly cunt faggot cocksucker anonymously while he splooged into his mommies panties.

To be fair its a pasta. Every thread about gun control gets it. Doesnt make it any less true though.

Oy vey! That's antisemitic!

Seriously, so if a person buys a car, then 2 years later gets drunk and kills a family, you seriously think the car manufacturer should be held liable? For real? Should baseball bat manufacturers be held liable if a gang member beats a rival with a baseball bat? For real? Should a PC manufacturer be held liable if someone uses their PC to steal someone's identity? Seriously? Or is this only supposed to apply to gun manufacturers so as to destroy them? My guess is the latter with you fuckers. I can't wait until I see you hanging from a lamppost.

We don't want that.

Refresh my memory, but wasn't the bushmaster found in the trunk of the honda parked in front of the school?

Attached: 1552266984886.jpg (635x628, 134K)

1. This is what we get for everyone's failure to expose Sandy Hook as the media/FBI hoax that it was.
2. This is what we get for entrusting our freedom to unelected judges.

Attached: 1525234100110.png (450x301, 38K)

>Connecticut Supreme Court
Yeah, okay, let us know when a court with some fucking credibility makes a ruling.

Sandy hook didn't happen like the media portrays. It's obvious if you look at the actual evidence found. I don't give a shit about Alex Jones or Joe Rogan. Look at the evidence and you'll see for yourself that something is very, very wrong with the sandy hook narrative. And that's far from the only one worth considering.

You talmud apologists need to look at how the jews operate within their laws that, to them, transcend national laws.

LOL The supreme court will overrule it. Sorry no gun control will ever stand and no amount of whining will ever change it. The ruling means nothing and everyone knows it.

gun magazines.

You're making an logical error there. Guns aren't necessary to deal with a shithead like you.

i'll take "shit that makes jurieslaugh their asses off" for 500, alex!

Heh, heh, didn't mean it that way, but, it got some truth in it.

Reminder: Greedy and incompetent Sandy Hook FBI hoax participants were soliciting donations online from suckers before their alleged "shooting" even occurred.

Attached: 1552478511315.jpg (636x498, 85K)

< -- fake

Attached: 1536197642744.png (1440x900, 1.55M)

This stupid shit will get BTFO'd by the SCOTUS.

>hurr, you can sue car companies when the driver intentionally runs-over people

Why not? They already are vis a vis the "holocaust"

rabble-rousing*
>boomers
gen-x'ers, gen-y, and gen-zyklon would like to have a word with you.
Go fuck yourself.

>you should consent to living in an authoritarian bureaucratic hell contrary to the wishes of the Founding Fathers, because you owning a weapon makes my pussy hurt

Quality post, cunts

WOW!
WHEN WILL AUTOMAKERS PAY REPARATIONS FOR ALL OF THE DEAD PEOPLE WHO DIE FROM THEIR CARS??!!

THIS. MUST. STOP!!!

Attached: concours1.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Attached: beaners versus gun laws.jpg (500x335, 88K)

Walls do work.

Attached: Israel and Hungary border wall success.png (1774x978, 508K)

Liqour makers and breweries kill 11,000 people a year fromDUIs, thousands more from cancer and domestic abuse. More than are murdered with guns

Funny how they aren’t getting held liable

They pulled a Saiga 12 shotgun out of his car's trunk. I remember seeing the footage and noticing right away the magazine didn't look like a rifle's.

Can someone tl;dr this link? I'm not giving them views.

Attached: 1483991732828.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Trump has actually gotten Alot of gun control passed in some ways he's a hero to the left

>THAT’S A GOOD THING

No they really don't
youtu.be/uU0DNCV22dU

Attached: 1551056166340.jpg (1024x575, 97K)

What we want is niggers showing how much the lives of other niggers matter to them.

The Connecticut Supreme Court ruled that the law suit of the families of Sandy Hook shooting victims against Bushmaster can proceed, because there's an exception in the 2005 Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act for cases of "negligant entrustment," basically arguing that Bushmaster's machismo-appealing advertisements for their guns were just as irresponsible as selling a gun to someone who clearly shouldn't have one and is up to no good.

Skippy I would tear you a new asshole if we ever met

Attached: 1551714289510.png (720x916, 518K)

You'd throw out your back Boomer go take your pills

the court dismissed most of the arguments, but said they can move forward with a wrongful marketing lawsuit. They had advertisements like "consider your man card reissued" which they argued were directed at troubled young men....even though Adam Lanza did not own the firearms, his mom did.

It means that people will be filing more lawsuits against gun companies for things like illegal trade practices. They are trying to get around the federal laws that say firearm manufacturers are not liable for people who shoot people using guns they manufactured. One of the goals was to try to force gun companies to turn over internal communications from around the time that these shootings are happening to see if they are trying to exploit gun sale panic etc.

This. Think of the CT supreme court as credible as the 9th circuit.

Not what I said, or even close to it. I said companies/corporations should be an open book to make sure they aren't pulling some bullshit (such as tobacco/alcohol companies purposely marketing to minors).

Of course a company shouldn't be held accountable for that people do with their products, that would be insanely stupid. And that's not what the ruling in question is about. It's demanding that they be able to inspect their internal communications to be able to verify whether or not the allegations that have been made against them are true. Did you not even read it?

This will be appealed and sent to Kegger Kav. He will rule in favor of the gun makers.

/thread

If you're subscribing to gun magazines chances are you're already a fan of guns, and probably own some already. Advertisements in that media is meant to get you to to buy one brand over another, it doesn't make people want to buy guns who wouldn't have otherwise.

>UK

Bogus legal concept. This should be squelched. Libtards don't regard murder as a serious offence.

Are you going to ban bleach and salt to prevent assholes like this guy?

Will you ban the soil next to prevent someone from reading an army manual and making their own black powder?

Seems like you are angry at the symptom and not the disease and it would be wiser to look at why are all these people doing this type of shit

Attached: image.jpg (2256x3000, 2.55M)

>posts clip from bad movie