Why do women love illegal immigrants so much?

Why do women love illegal immigrants so much?

Attached: F3NVTB6_d.jpg (640x487, 32K)

They don't...

Christianity.

Girls like pets.

They follow the strong horse, and white men are largely cucks now.

It's in their biological instinct to side with the invaders, for survival

You see it all the time in every country and invasion throughout history

it's their maternal instinct kicking in.

or they want big black cocks....

who gave you fucking refugee a Computer ?
another 1000 bucks of my tax Money wasted

danke merkel

they like horses also. women are strange

Says the jew with a proxy.

Attached: 1537305077893.png (500x500, 144K)

I'll explain to you.

1.) They believe they're doing a moral good by helping them.

2.) They're different, and thus being seen with one gives them some kind of "attention". For example, they're different because they have a black boyfriend now and all their friends have a white one so they can brag and boast about how different they are for attention.

3.) They barrage women with compliments and advances, something the native men tend to not do, so they start to like the attention

Brown cock

They like to see themselves as their saviors
I guarantee you that all these white women that virtue signal about how much they care about shitskins secretly see them as subhumans

Attached: game-of-thrones-dany-controversial-image.jpg (768x512, 97K)

They are biologically the most vulnerable to the (((feelings))) propaganda by the msm and new world order.

Wahmen are whores by nature. They have been taught to hate their kin, and western men have been taught not to be imposing.
In reality women want to be ruled and subjugated, it makes them wet.
Which is why they shouldn't be able to vote, they are traitors by nature.

The crusades and the reconquista have something to say to you, i think the lack of christianity and strong traditional values along with the lack of men having control over women is what is lacking in western society.

Are you idiot you have to ask?

They think it makes them progressive. It's always about attention when it comes to women.

Fuck, i really need to expand my english vocabulary.

Without babbies to care for, women adopt the world.

This.

>This

These women were publicly shamed after the WW2 when they found out these women sided with the Nazis instead of siding with their own people.

This needs to be brought back.

Attached: A French woman has her head shaved by civilians as a penalty for having consorted with German troops (1024x825, 128K)

Only mentally ill girls are attracted to refugees. Mms are strong in brainwashing, but refugees are strong in raping and cutting throats. Only girls from green voting parents or girls that are so fucked up that no white men would date her are into immigrants

Attached: 1547370387724.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

so beastiality n breed mutt babies?

Why is the government interested in this happening?

Attached: Familie_Deutschland.jpg (519x360, 101K)

Because the "government" hates Germany and the Germans