LA prosecutors will not file charges against synagogue security guard for shooting Youtuber

>Los Angeles County prosecutors declined Wednesday to file an assault case against a Fairfax-district synagogue security guard who fired a shot into the ground that ricocheted, leaving a YouTube personality with a thigh wound.
>In a two-page charge evaluation worksheet, prosecutors wrote that they lacked "sufficient proof" to demonstrate that Edduin Zelayagrunfeld, 44, used an unreasonable level of force under the circumstances.
>The security guard -- who works for Ohel Chana High School and Etz Jacob -- confronted Zhoie Perez and told her to leave as she loitered near the building Feb. 14, according to the document from the District Attorney's Office. Perez was carrying a small hand-held camera rig and dressed entirely in black with a backpack secured to her body in a harness while school was in session, prompting a lockdown of the school, according to the document.
>The guard subsequently fired a warning shot at the ground that ricocheted, with either a fragment of the bullet or concrete striking the YouTube personality known as "Furry Potato" in the middle of a thigh and causing a "minor injury," according to the document.
>The document notes that the guard's "perception of Perez's behavior as dangerous was reasonable" in the wake of a series of mass shootings and increased anti-Semitic violence, and that the YouTuber's "purposeful silence amplified those fears."
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/County-Not-Filing-Charges-After-YouTube-Star-Was-Shot-507120781.html

Attached: 08AA8263-65C5-405E-B4C8-0FE596307F8A.jpg (747x939, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Alexander_case
nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/marissa-alexander-released-stand-your-ground.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Furry Potato
Yeah he deserved it

Attached: med_1485827895_image.jpg (625x500, 48K)

Security guards are allowed to shoot people they think might be dangerous? That's a low bar they are setting there.

>Her

Attached: Dealing with shemale posters.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>fired a warning shot

aren't warning shots illegal?

Damn good to know you can now shoot the ground in self-defense.
*Lays metal sheets in apartment*

That’s right goy, theyll throw your gentile ass for life for that but not us

Attached: B8E74E86-1E09-4CC0-AADF-DCB76F2EDC28.png (600x600, 114K)

Just for you, you filthy goy.

Yes, for goyim at least.

>and that the YouTuber's "purposeful silence amplified those fears."

This is the important bit. Deliberate attempt to provoke.

Yep, different standards for kikes. Don't ever let a kike do shit to you, get them back. They've earned it by now

A person can not be compelled to answer anyone, even cops don't have that right, no one does. It's a basic right everyone has and the guard just shot some random person for no reason and is not even being charged for it? This is the biggest bullshit

Also you gotta love how Jow Forums won;t touch this story because this board is all nothing but kikes now

Imagine if we had the right to shoot niggers whenever a white person got killed anywhere in the country or world.

Good. I saw the youtube page. That tranny freak walks around harrassing random people at their work places, getting the cops called and causing disturbances.
Funny how he dropped the girl act when he got shot and was shrieking in pain.

This is fucked. Jow Forums needs to do something.

If you're doing shady shit outside a protected area and you don't respond to a challenge, you honestly deserve a bullet

So true. You have to respond to my questions or I shoot you. It's in the constitution.

Circle privilege.

In California of all places. I like the precedent this will set

>synagogue
>LA
gee who'd have thought jew angeles would not prosecute a jewguard for a jewtemple

Attached: 1546388212855.png (1371x731, 295K)

>Security guards are allowed to shoot people they think might be dangerous? That's a low bar they are setting there.

LA is a (((Jewish))) shithole. They break the laws anytime it suits them.

Sue the guard in civil court.

Attached: VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

Maybe he did but still:
Furry tranny >>>>>> jews >>>>> shabbas goy

You show up on my property wearing a backpack and not answering me, I’m putting some lead in your head. Period. Fuck You for making me defend a kike, but you’re lacking common sense on this one, pal.

it connected though

Explicitly only if they're protecting Gods Chosen Master Race.

The security guard is
1. Not the owner of the property
2. Did not shoot to kill

My question is: can this be used to show people how privileged jews are above everyone else? Or will normies just see whites instead of jews?

Garcetti is jewish

he shot a tranny literally nothing wrong with that

>increased anti-Semitic violence
citation needed

confiormed for antisemite why didnt the security guard kill himself and deed all his money to the jewish families to build another McHolocaust Museum?

saved

Attached: 1545555750625.jpg (627x515, 41K)

The threats made by Jews against Jewish communities are all the proof needed. That East coast Anti-semitic terror campaign was all by Israeli Jew.

wtf you can't just discharge a weapon for a "warning shot" and it make the damage be okay.
that is some hollywood bullshit.

Not for chosen people

Thats how they stay relevant

This incident is a perfect microcosm of the ZOG ecosystem.
>Mutt mercenary with an ISRAEL flag patch guarding a synagogue
>Due to low IQ accidentally shoots a tranny that is otherwise free to wander the streets harassing goyim without consequences, but wandered too close to the people that matter this time
>whole incident gets swept under the rug by the jewdicial system

Just another day....

Fuck your optics

>(((protected area)))
>ID: SUS
yep checks out

This happened at the same time and state as Zimmerman/Trayvon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marissa_Alexander_case

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/marissa-alexander-released-stand-your-ground.html

Alexander was in the home of her estranged husband Rico Gray, when Alexander stated that Gray threatened to kill her via texts on Alexander's phone. Gray had previously abused Alexander, giving her reason to believe that her life was in danger.

According to Alexander, she tried to escape through the garage, but the garage door would not open. This account was confirmed by Gray in a sworn deposition, although investigators found no problem with the door. According to all accounts, Alexander then retrieved her gun from her vehicle and went to the kitchen. Alexander fired a "warning shot" towards Gray with his children nearby, which hit the wall near Gray at the height of his head, then deflected into the ceiling. The single shot did not injure anyone. According to one source, Alexander had fired the warning shot because of Florida's stand-your-ground law, a law that allows self-defense, such as lethal force, in life-threatening situations, but a warning shot was not legal at that time.

Alexander, who had no previous criminal record or arrests, sought self-defense immunity prior to trial but was unsuccessful. State Attorney Angela Corey met with the defendant and offered her a three-year plea deal. Asserting that she acted in self-defense within the bounds of the law, Alexander rejected the offer and took her case to trial. A jury convicted her in twelve minutes, and because of the Florida 10-20-Life mandatory minimum statute, she was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Alexander was also requested to stay away from Gray as part of a court order.

Attached: 1530930895177.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>East coast Anti-semitic terror campaign
citation still needed

Yes, but it's okay, you're supposed to gas them anyway.

Hope the homo sues. Though i don't really know how far you'll get suing Jews.

>Edduin Zelayagrunfeld

Next up, Furry Potato sues the guard, company he represents in Civil Court. Furry Potato is your new next door multi-millionaire!

So I've been told. I guess not.