My friend has mad game and fucked the girl I loved

So I've been friends with this girl for about a year, lets call her Mel. Before Mel I hadn't been interested in women since my breakup with my ex 5 years ago which was particularly nasty. But when I met Mel I went for her immediately. Unfortunately she told me she was a lesbian. I was skeptical at first but she introduced me to her girlfriend, and I've even seen them make out a few times around work. She and I have gotten close though and we have hung out frequently, both her and I and with other friends. I have always remained very attracted to her and infatuated with her but always felt fine and at ease being around her because she couldn't be into me due to my gender, not because of *me*.

However last week an old friend of mine came back to work at the same place I did, lets call him Andy. Andy noticed her as quickly as I did. Andy has always been a player and very good with women. It took Andy all of one week to get Mel to go to a party with him and this Saturday he said he fingered her and then slept with her.

I'm all kinds of fucked up about this.

I really liked this girl, I might even love her. Andy probably had no idea how I felt about Mel because I never actually told him and me getting turned down by Mel on account of my gender happened almost a year ago so maybe no one told him. He definitely did however know she was gay although, I guess, she isn't now?

I'm so incredibly furious at everyone right now, I don't know how to handle this.

Attached: 1200-90012531-woman-cheat-husband[1].jpg (1200x834, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move on. She wasn’t into you and you never told your friend you were into her. You only really have yourself to blame. Take this as a learning opportunity. Learn from this mistake and be more acertive in the future.

>Move on.
I don't think I can.

She deceived me for a year. We got closer and closer and she's been gay this whole time. She even dumped her old girlfriend and hooked up with another girl from work. And all this time, she wasn't gay? She was just pretending? Was she lying? Do gay people know they're gay or is it some fuzzy nebulous bullshit? Mel and I get along well, we work together well, we're a good team but with this...I don't think I want to keep going. Wtf is wrong with me?

Its a shit test bro. All girls are bi at most unless theyre the really dikey kind, usually fat with buzzed off hair and bicep tattoos

>Its a shit test bro
Wtf? A test?

No, she was definitely gay. I even went with her to gay bars once or twice. She fucking loves the pussy.

But that doesnt mean she doesnt likw the d...

Turns out she likes the D too, just not yours.

If you asked her out and she told you she was gay, it was because she was looking for an easy out. Maybe she throughly you wouldn’t take no for an answer. Also, making out at work??? It was a ploy dude. She wanted you to leave her alone. She’s not interested and she never will be, and if you hit her up about faking being a lesbian you’re going to come across as a desperate creep. Move on.

But we're friends. Why would she lie to me? She knows me, I'm not some creep.

Get cucked dumbass. Bet you're a short manlet as well. You'll never be able to compete with tall men, just face it. Women want TALL MEN ONLY

I'm taller than Andy ffs.

>I don't think I can.
Yeah. Yeah you can. What's the alternative, moping over her for the rest of your life?

Bro, you’re gonna have to take my word for it. Speaking from experience as a woman, I would only ever pull the gay card (bi in reality) if the man propositioning me gave me a bad feeling, like he wouldn’t take a simple “I’m not interested, sorry” as an answer.
And that’s exactly how you sound. Ask yourself honestly, if you’d asked this girl out and she’d turned you down, how would you react? Would you put away your feelings for her and continue with your life? My guess is no, since you say you’re in love with her despite spending the past year thinking that she’s never feel the same way.
The short answer is move on. Maybe tell Andy about the situation if that makes you feel better. But you need to let this girl go. Sulking about it isn’t going to make things any better.

I moped over anissa for 5 years. I think I should just kill myself.

She’s probably actually bi and just doesn’t normally like dudes. Or she’s gay and wasn’t interested but got convinced after some drinking. Sometimes it be like that

t. guy who slept with lesbian friend after a party and decided to remain fuckbuddies until she started dating the woman she married

>Sometimes it be like that
It's either genetic or it isn't. It isn't sometimes on and sometimes off.

>he said
Have you considered that maybe Andy’s a liar?

It's possible but it isn't like the lie wouldn't be found out immediately if he were.

>I think I should just kill myself.
This is honestly not sounding like a bad Idea. You mope over one girl for five years and orbit around another for one year before getting cucked by a chad in the space of a week. Sounds like you're incapable of learning from your mistakes and need to just kill yourself already.

>But you need to let this girl go.
HOW?!

Holy shit, do you really expect anons to handhold you through getting over a girl that wasn’t even yours? Change jobs, meet new people, do shit that takes your mind off of her, and maybe while you’re at it learn how to cope with rejection like an adult.

>Move on.
HOW?!

How do I stop loving her? I spent a year falling in love with her how do I just stop?

I mean it kind of is. How much experience do you even have on the subject?

A lot actually. 2 cousins are gay, a good friend I've known since middle school is gay, another co-worker/friend is gay and then there was Mel.

Never speak or hang out with that girl ever again it’ll only bring heartache. Learn from Andy though clearly he has the right shit.

tick tock bioligical clock.

Attached: 1549293217579.png (750x324, 281K)

>therationalmale.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/
Judge PUA as you will, there is no way of saying this isn't true.

There is no "one" user, get over it. As long as you think that way, you will always be disappointed and desperate.

I’ve fucked lesbians too, if it has a vagina it’s fair game.

Trust what women do, not what they say. Best advice I can give you. She tells you she’s gay and only likes girls while deepthroating Andy’s cock? It doesn’t sound like Andy raped her, so she’s full of shit and doesn’t know what she wants like all women.

Move on from here now before you kill yourself.

Attached: 1D3DD8AB-8FED-431E-812E-A22F2160C12E.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>Never speak or hang out with that girl ever again it’ll only bring heartache.
But I work with her. Our social circles are even tangled now.

It's people like you that makes me want to become a serial murderer that preys on players.

Doesn’t matter, don’t text her hang out with her 1on1. Saying hey in passing is fine but she disrespected you, she knew you were interested in you, led you on and fucked your friend instead. In all forms but physical she should be dead to you.

Cool down Elliot Rodgers, no wonder the dyke didn’t want your incel cock. Just stop taking women so seriously and you’ll get plenty of them, yes even the lesbians. I find them to be the most fun and they usually leave you alone after they get a taste, until the next time they want some anyway.

Accept that women are whores and focus on yourself.

Attached: 732584DA-89A8-49AF-A542-30991698C521.jpg (750x931, 512K)

I don't think I can do that. Being around her, seeing him and her chatting it up, flirting. I'm going to flip my shit.

I feel your pain man. Gayness in all fairness is a spectrum. She was never fully lesbian. She just pronounced herself that way to guys she knew she wouldnt fuck. Girls like that are most likely really picky with the guys they sleep with. Cant have too big of a dick, must be a certain way or talk a certain way. eye contact etc. list goes on. You just didnt make the cut. Cut the losses, or confess your love to her. Dont make it too big of a deal. You will only hurt yourself more in the long run, and that'll turn into something else i wish not to get into. I suggest hitting up girls you know you can smash!! or meeting new ones! Get your confidence back up buddy! Its just a game!

I don't want to play games. I never have.

>Dont make it too big of a deal. You will only hurt yourself more in the long run, and that'll turn into something else i wish not to get into.

By all means get into it.

All I can tell you is get over it. There are other girls, I know how you feel right now I’ve been there we all have. The pain will leave and you’ll come out wiser and stronger, but don’t fuck up your life over one stupid bitch. Women can fuck a lot of shit up in your life and you’ll have nothing to show for it. Get over it man it’s for your best interest for every Mel there are 1,000,001 girls just like her whether you think it or not.

So ignore her and don’t pay attention to her, don’t let her literal gay shit get to you. Move on.

Attached: 259CCF3F-73D2-4BD8-BC9D-E4791FD84305.jpg (481x401, 36K)

He will become a biter incel and shoot shit up or he will kill himself. Those are literally the only two endgames from this situation.

She didn't lead him on at all. She did the opposite of that. He's just a pussy.

That’s true he orbited her and gave her all the validation she needed while never even having to touch him. So he should have left a long time ago.

She might not have led me on but she did deceive me and lie to me and I think most gay people would agree that she's scum.

Op, I'm a moderator at the largest cuckolding erotica website on the net. I find your story thrilling. Would you be ok with us putting your story on our site?

It's not cuckolding erotica unless the guy being cucked is into it. Otherwise it's just cheating.

Should I quit my job?

Alpha males have always been the primary penis bearing mates of highly selective bisexual females. Encounters with beta males are often cited as the event at which they realized they were """gay""".

Don't hate yourself. Just hate the game.

I do hate the game.

How is hanging out with someone you know wants to fuck you not leading them on?

You had the chance to walk away at any time but choose to stay hoping she would change her mind and let you out your peepee in her vagjayjay. If anything you led her on by pretending to be her friend to get in her pants, which she more than likely very aware of your true intentions.

And then take Andy, he saw something he liked and went for it and she just husk happened to be into him or he played his cards right to end up in a position to convince her into have a night of fun.

Attached: ECB499DE-78D7-4FC5-81F6-CCF273317446.jpg (750x733, 340K)

>You had the chance to walk away at any time but choose to stay hoping she would change her mind

I wasn't hoping for that at all. She was gay, she is gay. I was holding no hope out for us being together whatsoever because I have never thought of homosexuality as transitory. We were just friends but I can't help loving her.

She’s still a girl you dimwit beta cuckboy. You should have kept making advances on her, let this be a lesson to you.

Please do not follow this anons advice, because then you’re going to become a stalker or get in serious legal trouble.

When a girl turns you down take the hint.

It's possible Andy lied.

I worked so hard to get the girl of my dreams and I cheated on her, what now?

Attached: e4abbf1a490569c317770f26baa7f051.1000x1000x1~2.jpg (564x635, 66K)

Come to think of it, a majority of the girls I’ve hooked up with or “dated” have been lesbian or liked girls at some point or another. My current gf is looking for a gf as we speak.

Think of it like this, if a literal dude can convince another literal dude to suck his dick, it shouldn’t be hard to convince a natural born female to suck yours even if she identifies as a lesbian. In fact it isn’t, I’ve done it several times without even realizing it, so you have nobody to blame but yourself. If you are going to be her friend be her friend but don’t get mad because Andy captilized where you didn’t.

Attached: 4B4DE4AF-FDEB-4877-8DE4-83336BD54CAD.jpg (570x650, 41K)

>if a literal dude can convince another literal dude to suck his dick
that only happens when the straight guy is actually gay.

Yeah clearly if she wasn’t into him then he should have moved on, a girl that doesn’t show interest off the bat isn’t worth pursuing. I think he fell for the “having a girl as a friend” meme when in reality he doesn’t really want to be her friend he just wants to fuck her.

Now I know some girls can be fun and you can be friends with them, go out drinking and partying and shit like that but only if there are absolutely no feelings involved. Your mind tricked you basically, you couldn’t get her to suck your peepee so you settled for being her friend to fill the void.

I don’t know, every Andy I’ve met (every one of them) have been cool and honest motherfuckers. I don’t see why this Andy would have any reason to lie about this.

Attached: 9F44E9C5-5FC4-474F-A5F7-E63B901A7FAF.jpg (838x804, 89K)

It's funny, I read your story and I think "wow, my friend has this incredible game that turns lesbians straight... Like Moses parting the red seas... How can I learn this fantastic power?"

And you think

"W-w-was she lying to me? S-shes not really gay?? I feel so betrayed!" Dude, she didn't owe it to you to sleep with you or to hold fast to her lesbianism because you poured your emotions into her (without her asking) for >a year. The way you feel is purely your fault, stop questioning her motives. Your behavior is a massive turn off for any girl, regardless of their sexual preference.

Take the L, accept what happened, learn your damn lessons, and learn how to be a fucking pimp like your buddy. You should actually tell him this story, he'll probably help you out.

???? What

She did nothing wrong, she did nothing at all.

why not just say no? Women complain about men not communicating well, but lying/being vague causes more trouble than being direct would.

But muh men gonna rape/beat me up if I'm directly.

The 1% that would, probably would do it regardless of how you communicated.

Homosexual identity is literally a meme pushed through agenda.

now I’m imagining a guy beating and raping a bitch because she rejected him.
Fucking hilarious alpha as fuck

why would an alpha need to beat and rape a women? Benefit to him far outweighs the cost.

Benefit: "amusement"
Costs: loss of current and future social connections when word gets out. Possible jail time - 10+years, in additional to criminal record, fucking him up for life.

That's something an insecure autist would do though.

"alpha as fuck" more like

Attached: Haventadilberttogive.gif (400x591, 39K)

But you still got cucked.

What a cuck. So many mistakes. Having female "friends" ? Having friends at all? You unironically deserve this. Have fun, faggot

Andy, my man. What a champ.

and I bet this "lesbian" will follow Andy around now like a puppy after a good dicking

Maybe. Maybe she'll go right back to banging girls

Men aren't supposed to have friends? Are you retarded?

Obvious troll, dude.

they don't care anymore

Attached: ThereIsNoWall.png (1097x678, 198K)

Your shitty blog posts belong on r/incels not here.

Childless old women suffer more than anyone in this world. Brad will go for them yes but their mental state is ruins. There is justice. In the end they failed to procreate. Failed to give a new life chance. Their punishment is their existence without children. Way worse pain than any torture could ever inflict.

tl;dr youre probably a cuck