Lol did the pollen yell "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY"?

Lol did the pollen yell "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY"?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 10.55.18 AM.png (738x616, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/darnell-byrd-mcpherson-mayor-lamar-south-carolina-hate-crime-pollen-spray-1349289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers are a curse on this country

world*

>Dem pollen be racist en shieeet

God must cringe at the worst creation brought to this world.
Niggers .

Bro looks at this dude... oh no no no.. Look at its hair....

At this point someone is just going to write N on someone's dirty windshield and it will freak everyone out

Or even worse Z.

/pol is over. Faggot Nazis.

reminds me of the story I recently heard about some couple getting fined by their HOA because it snowed and then they drove their car away and the resulting image made by untouched asphalt "looked like a penis" so retards complained

Post the link, faggot. Reacting to headlines alone is liberal level faggotry.

IM SORRY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY OUTRAGEOUS APPEARANCE ? ?!?!?!

Attached: 7931.jpg (300x180, 13K)

what if they wrote the N and the Z in the same place?

Attached: new zealand.png (423x398, 8K)

wow

Attached: L3ZvA4m.jpg (480x640, 91K)

If you willingly move into a house that is part of an HOA you are already a retard.

you know what would stop that?
going into those neighborhoods, and bugging them people, all the time. shit talking as you go by, just fuckign everything they hate. idk do other stuff too.

Lmao

Why doesn't anyone post links anymore?

I actually support this. printing out a bunch of black Ns right now.

That isn't pollen in the picture, those are seeds.

> a gust of wind blows a cloud of pollen into your yard

> "Again, we are grateful the person or persons did not try to take our lives but the culprits will be identified and prosecuted."

> "Love conquers hate and my husband and I refuse to be intimidated by those who perpetrated this act of vandalism which I classify as an act of hatred."

wow, much survivor, love trumps h8, coexist, diversity is our gretest strenk, very powerful, barely survived, everyone claps

I bet she thinks pollen appropiates her hairstyle

universe*

newsweek.com/darnell-byrd-mcpherson-mayor-lamar-south-carolina-hate-crime-pollen-spray-1349289

You lazy POS

-Cops arrive to investigate.
-Realize it's pollen immediately.
-Radio squelch from HQ: Car is stolen.

Why do you do business with these and handle them as "people"?

I can’t tell what’s real and what’s the onion anymore

Sometimes I kinda wish KJU of NK got it right, just once... Best Korea deserves atleast one win

They bitch and moan and there will be a hundred more until someone posts that shit. Sadly they have the time to type out "wheres the link" but not enough brainpower to open a new tab and source the key words...

Yeah, sounds like a really productive thing to spend your time on.

photoshop a maga hat on the pollen

or a kkk grand wizard robe

multiverse*

When it involves other races niggers are the most annoying and litigious assholes in the world. They just whine and repeat the same shit over and over and use the white person system of civility to get as much free shit as they can. They are literally going to revert society back 300 years because they can't functionally exist without disrupting shit.