Rejected a girl twice, can't stop thinking of her

Rejected a girl twice, can't stop thinking of her.
How to forget?

Attached: DApTulNXgAAV92k.jpg (883x1200, 97K)

If you rejected her then how about you stop doing that?

Yes.

Go back and make sweet love to her apologizing profusely for being an ignorant boor.

Why you reject her?

Nah, pretty sure she's not going back. It's better to leave her alone.

Move on buddy, you played your cards. At this point, she's got built up resentment towards you. Any action towards her will only generate subconscious thoughts about ways for her to get you back for hurting her by rejection, whether she knows it or not.

Ikr and I'm not going to do anything, just want to get rid of her in my head.

Only something passionate at this point will do. Anything is possible. Though nothing turns out exactly how we wanted.

>Forget
Hahaha you're in for a rough ride
Best thing to do is lie to yourself

You are most likely stuck in her head too and unless you resolve this issue both of you will be stuck with regret and what ifs for a long time. She won't hate you.
You should apologize, go for her, and if it's really that bad, realize that it's not working (or she would realize it) and then tell her that.

Attached: 70df7c221418ee55ee724d3850e2862fbab337640524a3837075aa19fab9d127.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I did enough acting like an entitled piece of shit. Not gonna waste any more of my and her time. idgaf about her silly regrets and want to get rid of mine.

TWICE? Is she ugly or a bitch?

One of the hottest women I've met in my life and that's the problem.

>an entitled hypocritical asshole

When I was 24 I was talking to this incredibly cool 80 year old cab driver who looked like he was in his 50s. Somehow we got on to the subject of women and he joked about how every now and then he still thinks about this woman he botched things with because he was too much of a Chad in his youth. I asked him how old he was when she broke things off with him.
Men don't get to forget :^(

So, a bitch?

She's not the problem, I am. If I didn't like her, I'd forget.

Then why'd you reject her you autist

Doesn't matter.

How do you forget human emotions? I don’t know because I’m not a sociopath

Lobotomy

It does as it keeps you from moving on.

Let's say she didn't give me something I wanted. I could have got it earlier but I backed off too soon. So it's entirely my fault and nothing to keep me from moving on.

Just fill your time with other shit until you can live normally again. You won't ever forget her but you can learn to live with the pain.