Why do you white folks drink so much?

Why do you honkies love to drown in liquid poison? Alcohol is a highly addictive drug. Even if you don’t need a drink every day, most people have difficulty stopping once they’ve started.

It is the fuel behind most assaults(sexual and otherwise), yet no one is willing to consider banning it because they enjoy it so much.

It makes people do and say things they regret. Thoughts and emotions that were never intended to be brought out in the open.

It makes you complacent (losers living dead end jobs, ever-looking forward to Friday night). Allows you to remain socially autistic (needing to have a drink just to interact on a genuine, personal level). And it destroys your body.

Alcohol is a disease. You only defend it because you like the high. That floating feeling you get after those first couple beers. You wouldn’t trade that for the world, even if it cut crime rates and health care costs in half over night.

Attached: 8E1EBC67-3BB9-4ED2-9C10-2726C027952C.jpg (375x500, 27K)

We tried banning it once. Truth be told it's harder to quit then you realize.
>t.sober for 12 consecutive days after drinking a pint of vodka every night for 6 years.
I literally had to leave the country for a week to stop drinking at night because it's difficult cutting an addictive habit.

Alcohol eases people frustrations with their menial lives. Imagine if they had two full days every week to dwell on their shortcomings and plan for a better life

Why do niggers love crack?

Honkies huh? Niggers drink a lot too and mostly very cheap crap.

Love the beer, hate living.

Alcoholics are always trash and they always have been

>honkies
How very 1930s of you, probably white leaf

alcohol can sometimes taste great but is hot garbage for the body and mond. I’m willing to bet the majority of people here are dealing with mental health issues and would benefit significantly from ceasing alcohol completely.

White people certainly seem to be least averse to all forms of fermented products.

Prohibition was the last gasp of the true spirit of Protestant America. Only Papists are against it

stop larping as a black vancouverfaggot

Most are literal slaves who get piss tested like animals all the time and alcohol is the only way they can enjoy time off since they can't have a nice long drag of marijuana

The Bible mentions wine as being ok on occasion. But weekend alcohol culture is satanic and explicitly designed to attack the Saturday Sabbath.

I also pretend I'm a black guy on the internet.

shut the fuck up Canadian bitch , I think im gonna have a drink now

Wine is the only alcohol approved in the Bible and it was less alcoholic than it is today. And drunkenness is a sin .

Beer industry is the product of Jesuits and the Bavarian illuminati. Hops = Soi

Tastes good, feels good. Fuck your sanctimony my man.

alcohol is degenerate af.

I rarely drink myself, but I can understand why some people get taken by it.

It's pretty depressing to realize you live in a society that is owned and operated by kikes, glorifies degenerate nigger culture, and imports low IQ shitskins to replace you.

The only drinking problem I have is that I sometimes run out of beer.

Attached: Leoneckinpints.png (465x464, 460K)

Based Ivory Coast.

Tanku massa mersi boocoo

at least we don't have to pay for other people's addictions. i pay for my own insurance and that's it. if i want to destroy my liver then the money is coming out of my pocket, not yours or anyone else's.

Lol Alcoholism affects many racial identities user

Wine was the only thing sandnigger kikes drank, hence it getting mentioned.

How does it make you feel that less than 0.001% of significant contributions to science, art, humanity, and civilization were made by people who didn’t drink or use harder poisons?

Bros what happened to me? When I was a younger I could gulp down a whole stack of beer now I'm 22 and whenever i drink or eat something that has alcohol in it even a little my jaw starts to hurt really bad right under the ears. I didn't even used to drink much I just noticed it like a year and half ago. I don't need to be drunk for it to happen. Really hurts bad for like 15 minutes and I can't talk or move then it subsides.
All I drink now is non-alcoholic beer. Like 0.0% even a little triggers me.
I can't even have the priviledge of becoming a drunk wtf

Attached: 5bg256k3w3l11.jpg (389x386, 13K)

because we have to see, smell and tolerate you fucks
if we didnt Liquor up every day, wed genocide you with our bare hands

Why do blacks do so much heroin?

The whole of scientific "progress" came from Satan though so that proves nothing. Of course those who accessed forbidden knowledge from demons knowingly or unknowingly were degenerates, fags and druggies throughout history.

This. As an alchi that was functional, I'd vote to ban it all over again. There's no good reason to keep it unrestricted considering that it slowly poisons you and gets you addicted over time. Doesn't matter what kind of person you are, not having someone check your habits can cost you dearly.

go see a doctor

Why do they call it "spirits" and why does he word genius come from "genie"

Intelligence comes at a cost and most of the time that cost is your soul

>really bad right under the ears
You have bone cancer. Same thing happened to my cousin. How's your teeth? Falling out yet? Go see a doctor. F for you brother. Hope it's not.

Sounds like some really late stage tooth decay desu

>But weekend alcohol culture is satanic and explicitly designed to attack the Saturday Sabbath.
Saturnay sabbath is for saturn, which is satanic. Real sabbath is sunday, the seventh day when God rested

And who huffs jenkem, flaggot

>Intelligence comes
from where?

Sounds like something vestibular, or built up ear wax, or a cavity. Have you tried drinking more until it stops hurting? I wouldn’t advise that without knowing your medical history, but I’d certainly give it a try myself, if there were no other medical issues. Worst case scenario if you find out it doesn’t work and you spend 5-6 hours in pain. Best case scenario, your body works out whatever it’s caught up on. Either way, you’ll find out if you should just completely give up on alcohol.

Sunday is the first day.

The whole "Saturn" thing is a new age Gnostic psyop to make you associate God with an evil Saturn demiurge character so you hate God

Prohibition was what you get when women vote, just like more immigrants

Just look into how many inventors and scientists were involved with the occult. Everyone from newton to Edison and Tesla. Some had dreams where they obtained their discoveries, like the guy who discovered the Benzene ring

Prohibition didn't even completely ban low-alcohol beer. It was actually a very pro-white and specifically Protestant movement that was about fighting Catholic immigrant hordes who were notorious drunkards.

What I wrote wasn’t a “proof,” it was a question. Also if all scientific progress came from Satan, and almost all scientific progress came from believers, then believing in God would seem to be most Satanic thing you could do. You might need to learn a bit more about both God and science.

candafag got bullied in high school and went to no parties, so he takes his frustrations out on an anonymous messaging board

Psyop in what sense? That everyone else but you thinks otherwise? How would that association even manifest psychologically speaking?

Attached: Screenshot_223.png (1080x383, 42K)

Basically every self-aware human is into occult, whether or not they realize it. Occultism is fundamentally about interaction with the subconscious.

(((They))) made the Sabbath into Saturn-day to insult God and call him saturn

Prohibition banned and provided criminal penalties for anything over 0.5% abv. That’s a non alcoholic beer, not a “low alcohol” beer, which are in the 4-5% range.

Which is why Protestants loved making and bootlegging liquor so much because they were good boys unlike those Catholics who were with the temperance movement, but hey don't let me spoil your fantasy.

Alchi here as well, but why should we make the rest of the US suffer for our fuckery and give government more rights over our bodies? I do agree that drinking is horrible and in the past three years my life has improved dramatically, but there must be limits to what government can tell us what to do. A felon can argue to make guns illegal because they once used one in a robbery, why should I give up my guns for their lack or self-control? Personally, I'd be happy with more of those anti-smoking ads but for booze and weed, and yes, fuck potheads too, they are one step behind a drunk.

The highest concentration of liquor stores are in black neighbourhoods

yup. just woke up. drinking now.
fuck you lol

around here? rough blue collar town? we grow up and into adulthood? drinking and fistfighting. Its, like, a hobby? a mans got a right to unwind. a fifth of CROWN and a good bar fight or whatnot, good times. come join us. fri-sat-sun is like "fight club 2.0" its pretty wild weekends. Thats what you get in a blue collar, real mans, working town filled with irish and germans.

TL;DR --- if there's no enemy to fight? we enjoy fighting each other for fun.

Hi I'm op# and I am a faggot

One of the best decisions in my life to quit drinking. Especially after having the shakes, night demons, and being intoxicated every moment.

As a recovering alcoholic, well said. Alcohol is evil. It is my firm belief it allows demons into your soul. In moderation it may give you that extra bit of confidence you needed to do something. But if left unchecked it will consume you, and bring your life to ruin. I was lucky enough to snap out of it after it almost killed me. I have a chance to rebuild. Some are not so fortunate.

Curious, what does it mean to self-define as an “Alchi”? Does it mean you literally can’t (or couldn’t) stop drinking when you don’t feel like it anymore? Is it more subtle than that?

Because degeneracy

Attached: barf.gif (450x370, 93K)

Never been drunk crew. Don't even drink crew.

I have conquered all the inner Jews other than tech and occasionally fast food

Shakes, night demons? Can you elaborate?

Alcohol is just a thing
People are evil and lazy
Kill yourself

Good post

Fast food is magnitudes worse for your health than alcohol, given the same average dose.

I agree, I'm jewish by the way.

Attached: alfonze.jpg (480x360, 29K)