Would you join your country's army

Would you join your country's army

Attached: masterchef5.jpg (635x337, 19K)

No, but I would join the Finnish Army.

Attached: ginv.jpg (482x602, 74K)

I submitted a declaration of nonfidelity to my (((country's))) army years ago

Thatch a big book

Don't, it was boring.

I don't want to fight for ZOG, so no.

No but I would die for Israel.

Attached: images (33).jpg (226x223, 13K)

It's her physical collection of Apu memes. Spurdö memes, volumes 1 through 14, are still on the Sisu E15TP.

Yes, already tried and may try again
too bad the army here is built upon nepotism and I know absolutely no one

There's no consceitous objector shit here. It's the Detention Barracks.
Also, Jews created our conscription army.

Attached: 48428064_2144411392283477_8131045618782044160_n.png (563x586, 58K)

If we were being directly attacked? Not, "Oh no, we need to secure the middle-east!" But like, "The Chinese are physically invading US territory." Yes, I absolutely would.
If not? Then, I don't really care to die for Israel, so, no.

No. I’m not going to go die for Israel

No. I don't fight (((their))) (((wars))). But I would protect my people with my life.

No the army is all fags. I joined the Marines

The Pelicans are killing Vassan Sport right now.

First off, I don't acknowledge the modern state as "my country." The social contract this nation was founded on was broken before I was even born. Hell, before my grandparents were born.

Secondly, "my nations" army is full of homosexuals, transsexuals, and women; fighting to defend a system that wants me and my family killed, under the thumb of a subversive foreign enemy.

If anything I would gladly fight against the military if given the opportunity.

Attached: IMG_1992.jpg (1024x1010, 137K)

Pretty sad desu

>fighting for Israel and jews
No one should join the army. Join mercenaries instead

Attached: weaponizedautism.png (2026x1282, 1.36M)

I had no choice. But hey only 33 days to go.

Of course not. If you kill your foes, they win.

die for israel goyem.

If I were a woman or brown, maybe. I can’t kid myself as a white man though so no, I can’t betray my ancestors like that.

Portugal fights for the jews ?

I would if I could.
Was in army for a month until got few year holiday.
And from the looks of it cant go back.8

if niggers or russki subhumans were invading the borders, then of course

My country's Army? NO
My country's Air Force? Fuck Yeah

Yes goyim protect Israel.

Already did. 3 years airborne infantry. Sucks bad, don't do it!

tried when i was younger, metal plates in my leg kept me out, glad of it hindsight

Was it the autism or the alcoholism?

Attached: AmusedAsianGirl253.jpg (640x960, 41K)

If war broke out I'd lay down my life for my country. Cīņai sveiks!

Yes and I really wanted to. But I want to be busy. Maybe if we can start a world war 3

i wanted to, but i'm retarded, so i can't

You're my 3rd favorite country. If Ivan came back, I'd be willing to die to defend you if you have a foreign volunteer regiment.

for you

if case of invasion, yes

Already serving. TJ 188

Yeah so I can dig trenches during floods and do fuck all the rest of the time. My country is done fighting.

No it was hallucinating from sleep deprivation and psychiatrist saying shit about my mental state.

I already got my all-expense-paid Iraqi vacation thanks.

and pledge allegiance to the crown of england? fuck no mate

Kainuu Artillery?

I was forced to - or suffer 1 year in """"""""civil service"""" or in real prison

Fuck you

I'll learn by myself and with experts' counsels if I have to.
But I won't join my failure of a military after what happened in Afghanistan.
Sorry America, we were to blame on that one.

Sorry, I don't wanna be an attack dog for Israel.

my country doesn't have an army and I refuse to fight for Israel

It's okay, good times at best and monotonous at worst.

Attached: finland.jpg (600x500, 39K)

Yes. It pays better than my local market and it's the one government job a white man can qualify for. It also gives me the skills I might one day need to defend my nation.

Yes because my only alternative if I don't want to join is to literally work in the public sector with Jehova Witness kooks. Fuck that.

>hallucinating from sleep deprivation
When the package says 'take one,' it means one pill, not the entire container of Pervatin, toveri Koivunen.

Nope. PSPR Military Police Company

Fuck no

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up and please be careful when you encounter Estonian mushroomers.

Nope

>Finnish army
>Eat sugary sweets in brigade
>Masturbate in the woods due to boredom

I guess it's better than having an army full of foreigners with no national interests

:D

no, waste of time

Attached: israeli-foreign-legion.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Oh, the whinings of artishits and commtards is funny to me.
Thats what you get for getting put into the backline jobs, faggot.

Attached: 45a613ba.jpg (961x464, 73K)

What fucking country? I don't recognize a country that will send me to jail if I question the holocaust narrative, much less will I die for it, plenty of able bodied women who want equality, so they can go take lead at 300km/s in their body for our "country" for all I care.

Fuck No!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha look at my ZOG controlled flag

dude, wanking is pretty universal in combat Units, we had a Wiesel Driver who would crank one out on breaks sitting in his tank, squirting into his combat suit

nobody wanted to share a tent with him

I was at one point seriously looking into joining the royal artillery, but shortly after I got a job offer that was a lot better paid and didn't have the downsides of being ordered about and possibly killed. I'd still probably join up to help defend my home if I had to.

Fuck no. Our fake army defends Israel. I'm more interested in defending Britain. Real British army reporting in.

Well, KooKoo just tied it up against Jukurit, so I feel like having a wank and eating a doughnut. I think I'd fit in.

Edit: KooKoo took the lead 3-2. Definitely gonna have a wank.

“My country’s army” is a mercenary force for global kikery.

Attached: 3A99F6AE-9E1C-4D0F-931A-87DA5AB8D42D.jpg (1113x756, 246K)

>Real Britain

You mean New Pakistan?

How can jews control all those country's when they are such a small number are thay really this superior

Attached: 1549810386371.jpg (620x774, 48K)

Not yet. It wouldn't be the first time the rags got pushed back.

$30,000k signing bonus just to do a desk job and sit on my ass while getting paid and after leaving getting neet bux the rest of my life with free college included...fuck yeah...like I said sign me up

>Autists in the military

The whole Signal Corps?

yes and i did

Attached: 1550594758918.jpg (900x600, 95K)

I am not medically fit. But if the Russians come to my town, I will help our military and shoot if they give me a gun. I have nowhere to run

>Medically fit

Same can be said about Finnish army

75% of soldiers are fat or either serious alcohol issues.

25% are eligible and worthy fighters.

At least the 75% knows how to use a rifle. That's what conscription is all about in the end.

UUUU

Thank you.

>join
in many places they don't ask

I'll bring my own boots, the ones you have for your 6 toes wouldn't fit me correctly.

putin sock puppet detected.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
holy shit thats, perfect. the biggest fucking oddjobs i met in army were from signal/comms branch

buttblasted incel detected.

No way, whoever wants to kill our local monkeys is welcome and I certainly don't want to lift a finger to help them.

Probably not
I want Serbia to fight again so I can join them and die though

Do you guys still have mobile combat saunas or did you retire those after Lapin sota?

Implying i had a choice goita

Attached: fsch.jpg (1944x2592, 417K)

Definitely no.

of course not
i don't want to die for nato (read:israel)

>everyone who doesn't want to die for israel is a putin bot
is it hard being a mutt with an iq that low?

Anglo here, desperately wanted to get a commission but I just cannot go through with it. Pays less than working in private industry, cucked to the max, and you fight for Israel.

I’m 27 now but If I’m not too old, I’ll join once we uncuck ourselves. If not I’ll fight in the future race war even if I’m 60 years old at that point, my son will only be 44 and might have a young buck of his own to join him and his auld granda.

I like my country, but hate its people and society. I'm considering learning russian just so I can collaborate in the event that ruskies invade us

I did.

It was the biggest redpill of my life.

it's absolutely cucked. the only way I'd join would be a conquest of northern african territories, defense/attack against france or reconquest of the americas/phillipines.

what a whorey slut from whoresville

Go on lad, go get your left leg and your bollocks blown off for rich old money and international kikes. You’ll be a “hero”.

Based Quinslinski

Can confirm the alcohol problem. We had 35 guys coming in piss-drunk from evening vacation. Granted, they're less than a week from going home, but God fucking damn

if my country was still majority white who fought to protect whites then id already have joined out of highschool, id rather not fight for israel and kill poor mudslimes for oil so it can go straight to the fagdeu government and redirected into giving free sex changes to mental degenerates or to sandfags who exploit family stores and migrant bux to sell things at a fraction of the price because the government supplies them absolutely slaughtering white owned stores

What about Gibraltar?

Same with me. Being an East Coast babby I question if I'd join if California were being invaded, but definitely any attack/invasion on the East Coast or coming over the Rockies from the West.