How do I become rude? How do I become a beast at talking? How do I shut down people who have no sense of nobility...

How do I become rude? How do I become a beast at talking? How do I shut down people who have no sense of nobility, humility, or sense of ethics?

My younger sister is 15, and she's mastered the art of being rude. She was gifted with a sharp tongue, and she is able to communicate very efficiently. Do you know that stereotype of a white woman who demands to see the supervisor when there is any issue? She's essentially become that. She is narcissistic, snide, and snarky.

Whenever we need her to do something, she will always retaliate with "why don't you do it?" or "it's not my responsibility" or say something like "I don't want to". This is toxic. She will lecture someone about why they're stupid, why they're being unfair and she will hit below the belt. She doesn't know when to stop. Today she was talking with my older sister, she's 21, regarding colleges and transferring. My sister brings up the topic of my younger sister (the narcissist) joining a Squash club, which is like badminton with rubber balls and requires an application and trying out. Anyways, my older sister says they won't accept her as a joke, to which my younger sister says "at least I will get into Squash, you won't even get into college."

I wanted to get up and punch her face in. She KNOWS this is a stressful time for my older sister. She KNOWS she's anxious about her acceptances. She KNOWS this is something she's stressed about. In my opinion, this was plain rude and uncalled for. She will plainly say "this is why you have no friends" and "this is why nobody likes you" to my older sister in regular conversations. She will talk rudely about everyone but when we mention the name of her friends she gets riled up and starts being a little shit.

Attached: snarky.jpg (210x239, 9K)

Other times she will get others to do her work. One time, my father came home from work at 10:00pm, and he usually likes to wear his sandals when he's inside the house. He asks my younger sister, "can you bring my sandals to me?" She agrees, and then she confronts my older sister who usually wears them. The then plops onto her bed and starts arguing with my sister, saying that she should give them to father. She makes the arguments that my older sister wore them last, so she should return them. My younger sister says, "you have no shame." (1) She knew well that my father was waiting for his sandals, and instead tried to get her to do her work. This lasted for about 4 minutes, to which my father got up and grabbed them himself. If the tables were turned, and my younger sister had wore them last and my older sister confronted her, my younger sister would say "well, you're up right? Just go give it to him." and "I'm not doing that" plainly. No ethics, no morals. No respect.

(1) I think she might be a psychopath. She has a low heart rate, and is amazing at communicating. She has friends in high school because she is an attractive girl and attractive girls befriend attractive girls. In this instance, she basically says, "I know YOU have shame and I want you to feel it." This is manipulative. She's also gas lighted my sister and I a few times in the past. She has amazing memory... I'm pretty sure she's gifted. Side note: she has aphantasia but has vivid dreams every night.

How do I develop a sharp tongue? How do I develop a tongue and mind sharp enough to slay this monster? How do I think fast?

Man this sounds very complicated mate. Whenever I see people like that I just avoid them at all costs since they spread that toxic shit everywhere. She sounds like an absolute brat who should get disciplined hard. Maybe you all need to speak as a family (without the youngest) and plan something? As you say getting a sharp tongue takes wit and balls but its something father and older sister should do too. You need to teach her she isn't the fucking boss around.

Everyone cut the bitch off and let her fend for herself. Let life slap the shit out of her a few times. It’ll calm her ass down. My dumbass sisters were just like that and they had to get bitchslapped by life for nearly a decade each before they finally learned to stop treating other people like shit.

Beat her up.
When talk doesn't work, just smack that face open.
It won't solve her shitty attitude overnight, but maybe she gets that her actions have consecuences.
You don't need to leave her in a hospital bed, a smack in the face with the palm of you hand wide open helps, and it's more socially acceptable too.

Attached: giphy.gif (408x231, 459K)

You sound like an autist.

just beat her lol

Next time she says something with the intention of hurting another family member, take her aside into a different room (hey can I talk to you?) and bitch slap her right across the face as hard as you can. Then while she's taken aback make your point in a more concise manner than you've made here, the fewer words you can use to get the point across the better. If no one else is going to discipline her or set rules in place you must take it upon yourself to make her realise the negative energy she's putting out into the family.
Maybe afterwards say something like "why are you like this" to get her to reflect inwardly if she's even capable of that.

What? A difficult teenager? Never heard that one before. She'll probably grow out of it by 25 when the brain stop developing. If not, you'll probably have a place of your own by then and won't have to put up with it. Just stop giving a fuck. Attention and rattling people's self-control is what she's after, like every other 15 yo on the planet.

As much as I'd like, I rather focus on myself and be able to shut her down verbally. Speaking has always been one of my greatest weaknesses, especially since I'm selectively mute and my mind goes blank when I'm around people. I spent my entire high school years without speaking in class, barely speaking during brunch and lunch, and keeping things to myself. I forgot how to be rude, since I try to live life by the Golden rule: which is to treat others how you would want to be treated. Does anybody here have any tips on how to be rude? How to speak faster, clearer, with more focus and clarity?

Also, whenever I jump into a conversation, she says "Why are you even talking" and "Nobody's talking to you, why are you here?" and "This doesn't even concern you, shut up"

Physical violence doesn’t do anything, you’re not her parent.

Mind your own business. If you’re worried about your parents/siblings
talk to them and see how they are.

>Also, whenever I jump into a conversation, she says "Why are you even talking" and "Nobody's talking to you, why are you here?" and "This doesn't even concern you, shut up"
She's intimidated and jealous.
Probably wants to be able to 'mansplain' (speak the truth) herself but can't because of her rotten personality.
This could have been prevented with better role models but alas here we are.
If this stuff happens again just ignore her tantrums and do you. She'll be seething

My mother is getting old and has mellowed with age... My mother is almost 40 now, and she's can't parent as well as she used to... She loses her breath fast, and has other things to worry about...

Why won't anybody give me any tips to improve myself?

I don't mean to be rude, but can somebody please guide me? I want to be able to talk like Ben Shapiro

last bump. Please give me advice

>I'd rather focus on myself and be able to shut her down verbally
Pick one mate.
This bitches petyness isn't worth any more of your life and 'owning' her verbally won't help. Clear victors in an argument are soo rare anyway.
just tolerate what you have to for as long as you have to

Yeah, but it's more than just teaching her a lesson. It's about me learning to deal with like this in the real world where I can't just beat their ass

Have a disagreeable personality disposition and also grow up poorly socialized and entitled

It's your sister and she's being disrespectful, tell her to shut the fuck up or for her to do something more meaningful than bitching all the time

Tell her you're sick of hearing her whine and bitch, tell her you don't like the fact that she thinks she's so much more important than everyone

All you need to do is keep repeating these points, only answer favorably when discussion is polite and leave/express disappointment immediately when it becomes sour

And most important, do your own thing which doesn't include her at all

Treat your sister like an user on Jow Forums. Tell her some mean shit like she just submitted a particularly awful post.

No one can become more of a rude beast than a teenage girl. It's not physically possible.

She's 15 lmao, anyone who says beat her or cut her off are retarded. She's lashing out for a reason, maybe try talking to her instead of blowing up on an American burger flipping forum.

Today my sister got a college acceptance for two decent CSUs while my younger sister was crocheting

"It's so cool you know how to crochet"
"Yeah, so. A lot of people know how to crochet"
>small pause...
>my sister takes a picture of her laptop to show her friends her acceptances
>"Stop trying to show off to your friends that you got into super easy colleges"

My sister worked hard to get into these schools, and my younger sister just disregards it and says my sister is showing off?
... Guys, I know I said I wasn't going to bump this thread, but I need to tips to sharpen my tongue or else I'm going to give this girl a concussion

Don't worry about her.
Worry about yourself.

What will you do if you succeed in making her a better person?
Probably just hate yourself in comparison since you won't have your moral high-ground anymore.

as a master of sarcastic and bullshit comments here are my tips to being the most sarcastic douche possible:
1. never show them you care. smile, laugh, or just pretend you didn't hear anything at all
2. comments should always be short and sweet, if you just want to be annoying than comments that add literally nothing to the conversation, but are posed as a snarky comment or a joke can work. if she was acting like a bitch and you want to get back at her just bring up anything you know annoys here, or something she failed at and you know would annoy her ( a general things that i know works from having sisters of my own would be to call her boobs small because teens seem to care a little too much about that) but never say it in any way that isn't lacking of any emotion or happy because that shows weakness
3. either have unbreaking eye contact if you are asserting yourself (if doing this with a lack of emotion, a shit eating grin works well) or dont even look in her direction to show that she isnt worth a shred of your time
4. if she ever tells you to stop something or to drop something remember it and either keep doing it or bring it up next time
5. if this is as bad as you are suggesting you can treat this as a sort of physiological warfare if it helps, every fight is a battle and eventually she'll give up
6. if you do this to any extremes, you can say goodbye to any relationship in the future.

>nobility
You sound like a dick already

Going from experience here user if she really is as you've described her then I don't think there is a cure. Rudeness/entitlement/selfishness are core traits in some people. If there is nothing negative in her life encouraging her to be a jerk then that's just who she is. If this is the case then you have to begin cutting her out of your family. I don't know about her being a psychopath. That's a serious mental condition so no way to know for sure without an evaluation.

I get wanting to outwit her and put her in her place, but that just isn't going to work. In this regard treat her like an angry drunk or a toxic internet troll. Trying to engage her will just give her the chance to hurt you. Worse she might get motivated to make your life hell. Instead just don't deal with her shit. She doesn't want to help? Ignore her. Treat her like she's got airborne HIV. Dismissing her and moving around her will be far more effective than direct confrontation. I have relatives like her so trust me on this advice. I don't take shit from them, and don't acknowledge them. They don't even try to mess with me now.

first, realize that everyone is your toy.
that everyones feelings are nothing but garbage and fake. Dismiss all good praise as something you already know and say you need the finer things in life.
peoples hearts are just garbage to you. then take from that garbage like it belonged to you already.
then when someone criticizes you, you blame it on them for being so stupid to begin with.

Eh, she sounds like she's insecure or a bitch.
Either way nothing you can possibly say is going to suddenly change her ways, even if you did start 'shutting her down'.
Best thing you can do is just not put up with her shit.
Don't engage and try to 'outwit' her, just let life deal her the bad hand her attitude is encouraging.

Dude, shes 15? She says anything you dont like, if you cant think of anything else just say something along the lines of "your opinion means nothing to me" or just tell it like it is and call her a bitch.
If out smarting her mentally is to hard for you just be an asshole, works every time

Girls, how can I get you to listen to what I'm saying without you feeling you're being attacked? I'm talking about me sharing, not imposing, a valid, but different to yours, opinion? It seems that if I ever try to debate a topic it's always turned into me being an entitled male. This probably makes it sound like I'm the issue, but I'm not spouting out hateful or ugly stuff.

As an example when I was chatting about abortion, already dodgy I know, I started to argue that women having the right to abort without the father's opinion mattering presents an issue. Not the right to life thing mind you, but rather that it would mean the woman would have complete control over the father's future in a way. Abort, and he loses the chance of raising a child he may have truly wanted. Keep and he may not want to be a father, but is now forced into it. By this point I got shut down by being told I didn't know what I was talking about because I'm just a guy.

Am I actually being an entitled male talking about topics I shouldn't, or is there just a better way to go about things that I'm not seeing?

Right, but I need her to stop being a bitch to my mother and my sisters... I know it's easy for me to just dismiss it all, but I can't leave my family with this thing. I'm starting to think she's a psychopath... or at the very least a narcissistic

As for solutions, I've thought of reading and writing jokes... I'm not sure how far these will get me though, and I'm still hoping someone can help guide me towards verbal mastery

do you know anything that bothers her/she's insecure about? she's a teen there must be a ton

Dude, I had some practice with this kind of thing in high school, rule of thumb, its very easy to insult or ostracize someone who attacks/bitches at others, just wait till she is rude to someone else and tell her how retarded she sounds, and with any luck the person whom she just offended will agree with you

In general, if she doesnt grow up ever just post her facebook or snapchat or whatever on /b, that will make her think twice about what she does in public

Honestly... she's perfect. She's a decent height, she has flawless skin, she is skinny, she has nice bone structure, she can speak very fast and clearly, she has friends, she's smart, and she does great in school... I can't think of anything that would bother her... She was blessed.

i insist on making fun of her boobs, call them too small or too big just use it as a go to in any fight (try not to over use it) and any comeback is something that you could say "well at least i can fix it"
the first comeback where you cant really say "well at least i can fix it" would likely be about your penis being too small (i remember reading somewhere that you were a guy i think?) then you can say how its gross that she was looking at your dick or something along those lines then you have another thing to make fun of her about forever (calling her a perv or something)

If you can't even verbally demolish a 15 year old girl, it's probably time to quit while you're behind. Do you have aspbergers?
Consider following advice like Ignore autistic posts like

stop

Attached: 1488466791585.jpg (500x359, 30K)

the moment she insults you or any other family at the table you spill your water or milk or whatever you have in your glass in her face

my sister was an insuffarable turbo cunt from 12-18 and then just became the nice sister I once had again.

You have to get into the mindset of "people are not allowed to waste my time, but theyre still going to try. I wont let them."

My time is very precious to me. Especially considering the type of work i do. I can either allow assholes to waste it or i can make money. So if i notice someone is wasting my time, i get rude because theyre being rude. They know full well theyre wasting my time.

The easiest way to be rude is to ignore someone or cut them off mid sentence with "no one cares."

Look at videos of Anna Wintour or Naomi Campbell. They dont let ppl waste their time