This is a 1962 Ferarri 250 GTO. It is the most expensive car ever sold at auction, at $48.4 million (August 2018)...

This is a 1962 Ferarri 250 GTO. It is the most expensive car ever sold at auction, at $48.4 million (August 2018). There are 36 of them in existence, the main reason they're so expensive.

Imagine if everyone owned a '62 250 GTO; they would be effectively worthless, or at least nowhere near what they are today.

This is what would happen if you Y*ng faggots got your way. Everyone gets the same resource increase, effectively negating its value.

Attached: Ferrari-250-GTO-Berlinetta-Credit-Bonhams.jpg (2500x1333, 262K)

If they all built their own and the value tanked that'd be okay though. You could say the '62 is old so it's worth more but from a material perspective it's a delusion. Nothing wrong with everyone owning one if they made it fair and square. Exclusivness is just a marketing meme.

it's expensive because it won a record number of races, you dumb cuckold

Attached: 1964er Ferrari 275 GTB C Speciale.jpg (564x376, 60K)

Yeah, retard, it's got nothing to do with the rarity.

Oh, never mind, just saw you were a kike.

So everyone gets a ferrari for free?
team #yang

it has everything to do with it but you can't artificially inflate supply of race winning models, due to the extreme prices involved in production.(you can) but nobody will buy them, so nobody will build them.

good one, but you will always be a mutt

Except we're not talking about a vintage exotic sports car, we're talking about the diminishing ability of people to afford basic human needs in the world's wealthiest society. Yang and other related people only have support because capitalism is failing an ever-increasing percentage of the population. I say failing, but what's really happening is that an increasing number people are being excluded from participating in the economy in any meaningful way, pushed into poverty because they're "not good enough" according to whatever-the-fuck metric you want to pull out of your ass this week. We could solve this without a leftist takeover, but Americans are so Jewed they actually believe that geting good goy shekels in this shitshow is not only luck or work, but a reflection of their own divine superiority and value as human beings.

Hahah, yeah, have fun with that. Right up until all the people you think aren't good enough get together and vote you out of existence. 2020 is probably your last chance to ever win an election.

But I would have a good car though. So why would I give a fuck about it's (((monetary))) value?

Yeah I'll take 100 lambos plus money left over instead that ugly Ferrari.

you must be over 18 to post here

With less than a million you could build a replica

>replica
So like Yang's artificially make more scam?

> chinese mind set
you fucking insect.

I agree op, I think all of those big tech companies should pocket all of their profits from AI automation. I mean, it's a private company r-right?

>AI
AI is a meme and you won't see it implemented at industrial scale in your lifetime.

Sauce?

Consider what something like IBM's Watson needs hardware wise: 90 POWER7 processors (3.5GHz) and 16 terabytes of RAM. That kind of hardware obviously exists in purpose built situations, but it would take decades for either the hardware to scale up in performance and/or become so cheap it can be offered at commercially viable prices or even as a SaaS type arrangement.

>Buy the kit car
Problem?

I realize I look like a yang shill, but honestly I'm not. His post cast of the toe Rogan at least gives an understanding of where he's coming from. He uses truck drivers as an example. He talks at length about the problems truck drivers will face in just a few years. Supposedly, driverless commercial trucks will be on the roads across America in 11 years.

*pod cast