Need some advice really from the internet. What do I do...?

Need some advice really from the internet. What do I do...?

So a week ago we had an argument that has left me a little bit confused. We have some issues...

Some context.Its kinda been a rocky roller costar for the past 3 years in a 7 year relationship.

Coiuple of issues from last weeks fight,

One is where her health isn't so great. She has this cough and throat issue which she blames me for. Apparently all the junk food we ate through out our relationship is the cause of this. We've been eating healthy lately with a couple of cheat days but at the start of the relationship, yeah we ate alot of junk food. We've been to a few doctors and a relationship therapist and they have said that she is fine... She has one of those implants in her arm for birth control and she has been worried that she will get a stroke so she wants it out.

Second one. Two years ago she smashed her phone bu\y accident and she was using this crappy nokia at the time. I suggested that she goes on a contract and get her a decent phone. I said that I'd be happy to pay for it and well its been almost two years, I've paid for all of her phone bills. She has paid a single thing nor have I asked. She blames me for "making" her sign a contract that she never agreed on although she didnt pay a single bill... oh and she hates the phone. Its a piss of shit she says, two years later...

So yeah, a week it's been, I try to reach out and she replies ( pic related ).

I'm okay to wait. But like for how long. Its only been like 9 days but it feels so long...
We had Valentine's day, I got her some really thoughtful shit. Her smile was so worth it. She had school that day I took the day off work to see her at lunch and spend this day together with her, picked her up after school, when to a movie and yeah, was a really special day

Attached: sscer.jpg (1306x375, 63K)

If it has been like this for 3 years I'd call it quits. I've heard it's normal to have a bad year if you're in a long term relationship but this sounds brutal. This girl obviously has a problem taking responsibility for decisions she makes. Long term relationships, ideally, lead to a lifelong partner. Do you really think you can put up with this your whole life?

She's both crazy and ungrateful, why you chasing this bitch? You dodged a bullet, cut contact.

Maybe she doesn't really love you anymore user. You need to have a direct talk with her, cause I think she's getting bored with this relationship.

this. stop paying her bill and ignore - permanently.

Yeah but like you saw in the pic, When she is ready, she will talk. I'd love nothing but to have a convo with her and see where we at.

I'm not used to just leaving the situation.

how old are you guys?

im 32, she is 27.

Does she has unsolved personal issues that might impact your relationship ?

She does yes. Mummy issues mainly and she gets along with her dad but sometimes when she is pissed with him, she gives him the cold shoulder to.

She has self esteem issues and is addicted to Instagram. Does modelling as that boosts that up and all the orbiters on there give her heaps of praise which she likes...

I couldn’t bother to read much because you mentioned it been a rocky relationship fair almost half of the time you been together.... so we need to spell this one out for you?

shit nigga thought you were teenagers
she is far too old to be treating you like this for almost no reason
shes grown complacent from you taking too good care of her and paying for her shit
at this point its more co-dependence than anything else, proven that after 7 years she cant even have a conversation and needs 'cooling down' tine or whatever

sorry man

Oh my, sounds like me and my ex gf... same ages as well, we broke up one month ago. She had daddy issues and some other piled up over that. It was an exhausting mess, I initiated the breakup with regrets but for the better. Do you feel putting yourself on the side for her ?
Anyway, she has to do something about these childhood issues otherwise it will keep afflicting the relationship. Would she be fine with that ?

I feel like I am just sitting her waiting until she decide when to talk. Its been over a week now, like home much more time do you need to think before you want to talk to me?

We were planning to see a psychiatrist about her issues but this fight happened.

You know whats funny. Right now, she is studying psychology. She is in her second year for it, wouldn't that give her some skills in dealing with relationships mainly having a conversation?

Ok this is some beta shit you’re doing broski, the female gender, they’re all bullshit full of anger, all they want is that short term shit even though you have been in a 7 year relationship, it all ends there is no such thing as a long lasting or happy relationship, at the end of the day you’re all by yourself, no one gives a shit about your feelings, girls are weird moody people, just dump the fucker and get on with your life, accomplish good things such as your health, mental health, that’s what’s important.

I would advise you to learn about this just for yourself. Learn about psychology, the dynamics, the reaction, I mean don't interprete anything your way nor validate your points just because you so it. Use what you learn in order to help you to ease off the pressure and eventually help your relationship. Leave her some space, she might just need it. I initiated the breakup because she was too needy and I needed space. I believe my reaction was wrong and it led to her finally breaking up with me while I wanted space and do something to solve our issues... You can watch Psych2go videos to start with and youtube will flood you with suggestions. Also, try to find out your responsibilities and what you can improve, just for yourself at least.

Oh man, get out now. You can keep putting band-aids on holes in the boat, but that motherfucker will sink one way or the other. Get on the lifeboat while you can and cut that shit loose.

Like 70% of the craziest bitches I ever met were studying psychology in one form or another. As they’re prone to histrionics and self-absorption, they are constantly trying to self-diagnose shit as an excuse for their bad behaviour. In the end they stick with it as they become quite adept.

Run man. She’s messing with you, blaming you for her poor decisions in the past, getting you to pay for phone contracts she’s not even grateful for. She doesn’t value you and the treatment will only get worse from here on.

Based and redpilled

nothing like a borderline beauty to keep beta on his toes.

May not be you, but I would just drop her like a bad habit. She's got you wrapped 'round her finger bro. You don't deserve the treatment you're experiencing, for what you do for her. There's a female out there for you. She does not deserve you. At all. You deserve better.