"We're not trying to take your guns"

How can liberals say "We're not coming for your guns" and yet they pull this bullshit?

This is like suing Toyota for an accident some dumbass caused.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/court-rules-gun-maker-remington-can-be-sued-over-newtown-n983296

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-13-35-20.png (720x1280, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/court-rules-gun-maker-remington-can-be-sued-over-newtown-n983296
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjlOEhUr4Ys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=snOV-F3u4-s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiii

SCOTUS will tell connecticuck to fuck off.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/court-rules-gun-maker-remington-can-be-sued-over-newtown-n983296

It'll be overturned in Federal Appeals Court.
States courts cannot ignore federal rulings like this.

This is fantastic. After they judge shop for a friendly who rules in their favor I am going to sue the maker of every violent movie, all the cast, crews, financiers and everyone involved for the same shit.
Then rappers. Then the US government for military commercials on TV. Then police for open carrying and making them look cool.
This is the greatest day ever!

Too bad federal law Trumps this baby shit ruling. Sandy Vagina "victims" lose again.

I can't wait for them to finally just begin taking guns. Screw this "death by a thousand cuts" just hurry and take the plunge!

This. Turn into the Jews.

Connecticuck wasting taxpayer money posturing and virtue signaling as usual.

Thanks for reminding me Liberals. I know know what my next gun will be.

Attached: 7C12B270-5BCC-40F1-84D8-A31926699E13.jpg (750x566, 121K)

Liberals lie. Constantly. It's basically a way of life for them.

That fucking butch femcop holding that AR like she's the proudest, sassiest, badass bitch on the planet. Jesus fucking Christ. This is why I hate the "blue lives matter" and always defend cops types on the right, they're not on your side.

They'll either overtly sell you out like this bitch or will listen to whoever signs their pay stubs.

Anybody live in New England ITT?

Why are you all so cucked? You don't even have as many shitskins as the South, you literally vote to cuck yourselves.

THIS. I'm going to start sueing the shit out of every company. What most noguns don't realize is that when you buy a gun you buy a TON of no liability paperwork when you go to use it. How can this stand up in court? If someone uses a car in a drunk driving case how can someone sue the manufacturer? No different then this bullshit. If this passes. I'm going to change careers and make a living suing big companies every fucking DAY

My dad always used Remington rifles for hunting.

>I'm going to change careers and make a living suing big companies every fucking DAY

Don't be like the Jews, user.

>americans

Attached: 15522270477613.jpg (1532x1254, 448K)

I'm a law-abiding good goy, but I would literally have to repress the "wait a minute, that's not a real cop" if that thing started giving me commands.

Cities full of libtards and minorities. Hartford, Bridgeport, and New Haven basically decide every state election in CT.

I'm not a gun manufacturer , why should I care about this?

Attached: 1552556701666.png (1400x1200, 1.53M)

>Don't be like the Jews, user.
>flag
wew

For real

I’ll be laughing how it won’t last two days

Lol

They’ll be dead cops and military laying the streets , trying to say “martial law” over a megaphone , while makeshift bombs and Molotov’s fly over their fucking head lol

>brits

Attached: brits.jpg (670x350, 47K)

Because not everyone has the ability to mill out receivers themselves and need a retail option?

gun grabbing gooks go home

>This is like suing Toyota for an accident some dumbass caused.
I was going to ask if such thing is possible.

Gun grabbing yang wang

When can people start sueing Boeing and Lockheed

>why should I care about this?
You shouldn't, just go back to your room and jerk off to cartoons until mom says it's tendies time.

Attached: 155222704776145.jpg (1532x1258, 287K)

If it weren't a justified interaction with that, I wouldn't be able to suppress it. I would rather be booked and processed than take undo commands from a butch femcop.

OP here, fuck off Wang fags.

Buy guns from other manufacturers . There are more out there than Remmington. Maybe try the Walther?

Liberals are trying to make it happen.

If Toyota put out commercials saying you could mow down pedestrians like a rampaging elephant, and then someone actually did it, then you're goddamn right someone would sue them.

England was responsible for dragging us into both world wars and general escalation of them. Fuck Churchill.

I would have to agree, but nobody and I mean absolutely nobody is marketing a Bushmaster or AR-15 for the sake of killing.

I have not once seen someone try to sell these firearms by telling people how effective it is at killing.

>implying clown world hasn't already infected the legal system and that jurisprudence isn't simply being abandoned for the sake of politically expedient outcomes
Don't be naive, user.

Remington shit the bed in their pistol line pretty hard. Pass.

Generally you can’t sue a manufacturer for the unintended use of their product, just for design flaws and such. With gun it’s the same, but several years ago liberals tried to bankrupt gun manufacturers by filing tons of frivolous law suits, so actual legislation was passed to make it clear you couldn’t sue gun manufacturers for the unintended use.

The article even mentions the lower court had ruled against letting the wrongful death case proceed because of that law, so I’d really like to see why the appellate court thought it didn’t apply

Lemme see if I understand the Republican logic.

>Unborn child
>"THIS LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND MUST BE PROTECTED!"
>20 kids get shot to death at Sandy Hook
>"THESE KIDS DON'T MATTER. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE OUR GUNS?"

Attached: 1552407729479.png (314x270, 69K)

Nice Strawman.

No, enter my property and meet legal binary and trinary explosives.

Point me to the Remington commercial where they advertise how you can easily mow down innocent people and murder with unprecedented ease, I'll wait

>inb4 guns advertise knowing full well people can use them to kill
I wish someone would use a gun on you faggot

Show me one republican who wants to ban coat hangers

Democuck logic
>wtf killing babies is a woman's right
>think of the (illegal) children REEEEEE

I'm all for you faggots aborting your offspring. Means there will be less and less of you every year. They day of libshit extinction can't come soon enough.

As for my gun rights come and take it nigger.

yet most shootings are in democrat controlled no gun zones.
let me see if i understand you shit logic right killing children outside the womb is ok but the death penalty for murderes and terrorists is not?

Attached: D1T2sYfWsAAvTd7.jpg (604x622, 47K)

Lemme see if I understand the Democrat logic.
>Convicted killer on death row for 8 rape - murders
>"THIS LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND MUST BE PROTECTED!"
>800 of Obamas kin murder people every year in Chicago
>They dindu nuffin, racism, We need to take guns away from law abiding citizens because Jamal and Dayqwan arent responsible for shooting up street corners over drug turf!

I'm both pro-abortion and pro-gun.

Attached: abortion brain meme.jpg (477x637, 46K)

abortion
>woman kills unborn child

mass shooting
>boy raised by single mother that was tired of living an aimless life and being abused by women decides to shoot up a school

Ban females!

Attached: 1535203670898.gif (220x220, 17K)

The heroin dealer doesn't give a fuck whether people live or die through the use of his product, either.

What court? If it gets taken all the way to the supreme it will get shut the fuck down. I guess I should sue microsoft for all the bullshit they pull with w10?

Lol Americans will give up their guns without a fight

me too
>implying we need MORE democrat voters
>implying we need MORE shitskins

You forgot violent videogames user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjlOEhUr4Ys

>Without a fight

This is your brain on collectivism.

Well they did have that gas pedal sticking issue.
Not sure that is the best reference.

Too bad Trump is a kike asshole licker and he won't protect Americans.

>We need protection

Attached: 1543943967757.jpg (760x770, 137K)

Strong contender for dumbest flag in the world right there.

How could they possibly prove he looked at an ad. Seems like a high self worth advertising companies have. Seriously, who even looks at ads.

God speed user.

I don't make that compound.
Binary and trinary explosives are legal in the u.s. for sporting purposes.

got it ;^)

The rifle didn't get stuck and blow a bunch of people away, like a stuck gas pedal. It did exactly what it was intended to do, with great value.

Now that (((Stephen Feinberg))) has sold his shares in Remington. What a cohencidence!

Also anyone can legally own 37mm launchers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=snOV-F3u4-s

I want to go to Lawyer school just to Lear the system, and just so I can setup all my own lawsuits.

I love that guy! He is giving away 50BMG for free. Get into his contest.

PEDES WHATS HAPPENING PEDES TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS ISRAEL PLEASE SAVE US BASED BB PLEASEE OWN THESE LIBTARDS

Attached: 1509916154521.png (730x734, 946K)

If you aren't Jewish they'll be thrown out of court almost immediately.

Because if they were honest it would damage their movement. They operate on a "ends justify the means" basis, and if they are trying to take your guns it would be stupid to just come out and say it because then it would galvanize the gun owning population to organized resistance on a massive scale. The dems arent retards they've got psychological experts and they've "wargamed" this a decade out. They're just going to keep picking and pulling pieces away here and there for years, and their motto will always be "Just a little compromise" the entire way. Until "Just a little compromise" takes away your right to own anything that can fire more than a single shot without reloading.

Dont worry though, guns are proliferated so widely that even if they banned them there would be millions of high cap semi autos floating around this country for decades to come. Theyll never live to see the end of guns.

This

Attached: 404A4658-B3D5-456F-98CE-F85B4C4481FE.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>projection: the post

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

This folks. It's all about making you remember Sandy Hoax. It's a psychological game, here in CT they always mention it whenever a shooting happens.

T. Connecticunt

(Don't move here)

Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust Sessions. Trust Q. Trust us. WWG1WGA.

Attached: 5E552050-BF25-41EE-8C88-6ECF3B14096D.jpg (682x854, 164K)

This has nothing to do with Trump. It's Democrats judges and state officials in a blue state. Try harder.

Based neo mantra

This is retarded but remshit deserves it for its god FUCKING afwul QC

That is fucking stupid.
Everything is just fucking stupid.

Are there any good rifle companies left?
Ruger has unfloated and unbedded rifles, Remington guns are shit, Winchester is overpriced, wut do?

that rifle belonged to his mother, what is this bullshit. just like every other fucking mass shooting, it only happened because the dimwitted parent didn't secure their weapons.

Gun grabbing gooks fuck off

Attached: gook-troop.jpg (300x322, 31K)

This. Those (((movies))) promote violence!

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR GUNS FIRE BULLETS?

Remington Yes, but..

BULLETS THAT KILL?!

Remington YES But!!!..........

-

News: Earlier today Remington was found guilty for selling guns to people while knowing full well that they fire bullets, bullets that kill.

Attached: ezgif-3-0b0b43d906.gif (572x317, 2.77M)

So can victims of black crimes now sue the Democrats for creating the black criminals via dysgenic policies?

Attached: 1893246826.png (245x285, 150K)

Leftists using children as ideological human shield again.

Not this one.

(((Joshua Koskoff))) is the attorney for the plaintiffs. Sandy Hook is looking more kosher by the day.

NeoCon Don won’t protect an American company that goes way back. Remington is synonymous with the USA. Kikes are behind this 100%.

Let us see how such suits craft precedent for other industries, should they proceed. It is humorous how leftists so fail to reckon the consequences of their actions that they actively effect short term initiatives that will destroy their own power in medium and longer time scales.

If gunmakers can be held liable for purchasers use criminally or negligently, then so can manufacturers of automobiles, toasters, and even such products as political and legal entities.

Such liabilities as CPS, academia, and particularly the mechanisms enabling and promoting the sexual mutilation of prepubescent children devoid of lawful authority to consent will destroy the left when such precedent is set.

I greatly look forward to it.

Research (((Josh Koskoff))) and Sandy Hook. Jews control Connecticut. This is pretty ominous.

Attached: 862EA7F7-D254-4D43-8EFB-83B718C98D3E.png (594x540, 311K)