People unironically beileve that people born in 81-84 are Gen-X and not Millennials

Zoomers BTFO
get your facts straight

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14 (335) pol - What is going wrong with Gen-X white men Why do s - Politically In (666x266, 27K)

Millennial definitely starts at 1981. Literally every person born in the 80s is a manchild in the present.

nothing more ridiculous than pretending made up terms are mathematical facts. Most of the 80s faggots were considered Gen Y (asking "why?" all the time). Random image for a randomly shitty thread.

Attached: commas_for_trolls.png (910x816, 593K)

No, its

1945 - 1965 boomers
1966 - 1986 x
1987 - 2007 Millenials
2008 - 2018 zoomers

The new generation started being born this year.

Also I dated for too long this roastie born in 87 who made a big deal about being a millennial. Such a dumb whore.

what the fuck i was born in 86 and I am a fucking GEN X????? Nope, Im millennial

People born after 9/11 arent millennials, they aren't even fucking young adults yet.

This is why I don't think we should teach women words.

born is '82 is class of 2000, thus they are millennial

>1966 - 1986 x
Absolute retards like yourself don't get to redefine things like that.

>that flag
>calling anyone else a manchild
Irony.

Same here. But my understanding is that 81-84 is this weird transition period between generations, known as “The Oregon Trail Generation.” We’re the first ones to grow up both without, and with the Internet. After us, Millenials had the Internet. Could be some bullshit, but then again, all of these classifications are bullshit

1945 - 1965 boomers
1966 - 1986 late boomers
1987 - 2007 never move out of their parent's roomers
2008 - 2018 zoomers

i understand this (my generation, '83) to be Xennials. for the reasons you described.

They always called us millennials before 2000 anyway.
Now some zoomer shitheads come along who weren't even born before 2000 or were shitting in diapers when we were graduating and tell us that we're wrong to call ourselves such.

Millennial start in fucking 1981, the problem is that people got lazy and didn't codify a new generation when they should have after 2000. Literally the first mention of 'Millennials' was for those of us who would come of age i.e. turn 18 in 1999-2000 or the new millennium. But nowadays people are fucking retarded and no longer remember what it even meant to be called a millennial in the first place

>the shufflepuck cafe generation
i was born in 84 and i have nothing in common with someone born in, say, 2002
so fuck that and fuck them

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 61K)

Born in 81. To me the difference between if you are a Millennial or Gen-X comes down to a couple factors. Mostly to do with independence and supervision as a child. If you were born in the early 80's and you went to some daycare and sat inside all day playing nintendo then got a cell phone in high school or earlier, you're a Millenial. If you were a latchkey kid and spent most of your time out away from home avoiding authority figures and didn't get a cell phone until college or later you're Gen X.

"Generation" doesn't make sense in a country being flooded with foreigners. You have to actually have a nation to gauge a shared experience of generations.

Take a yeast culture, GEN1 and flood it with GEN20 bacteria from outer space. What "generation" is the mass?

Who the fuck cares about this made up faggotry.

Millenials as a group doesnt work if you're trying to define them as a generation. Someone born in 85 had a childhood literally nothing like someone born in 99.
>t. 86 and didn't have internet at home until my senior year and got my first cell phone at 18

Attached: 1546838376234.jpg (573x1280, 134K)

I was born in 74 and I had some stupid cunt trying to tell me I was Gen Y. I wanted to punch her in the baby maker.

This. Millennial literally means turning 18 in the new millennia

>I don't know what we're going to call the new zygotes
Fuck man, I think they'll still be Zoomers because anyone born post-y2k is still a frickin newfag to life. It's only 2019 ffs, they literally just attained freedom last year and when you consider the FACT that most kids born after 2010 weren't raised their parents but rather the system, they're still kids mentally.

Attached: 1537411531807.jpg (400x568, 46K)

84 here. When I was growing up everyone called us gen x. Now suddenly they changed it to millennial. My point is millennials are faggots

Wow, did you flunk algebra or something?

I remember being called gen y until 2006 or so.

Gen Y was a placeholder name like Gen Z is until marketing people adopted the term Millennial.

A lot of that shit was forced though. They just looked at a calendar and wen't "oh hey it's been over 15 years, we should call this group of kids a separate generation". But things hadn't really changed. It wasn't until later that the differences between millenials and gen x became more apparent.