How do I get 60 euros in a month? I'm a poor student and want to buy a video game that comes out

how do I get 60 euros in a month? I'm a poor student and want to buy a video game that comes out

Attached: giphy.gif (400x400, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYspF1qHhEI
restaurantjobs.mcdonalds.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask your mom

she won't give me

ask her again

Which game?

Anno 1800

It's not online game. Why dont you wait for crack?

I'll get cucked on updates because knowing the state of video game industry the game will be barebones on launch.

So paying 60 euros will magically add content to it?

Also it has multiplayer

Change VPN to russia, in steam setting update your country, buy it for 26 euros.

I don't have VPN. We don't need it because our govenments don't give a fuck about piracy

You dont understand kid. If you change your IP to russian one and update country in steam setting you will get russian prices. In rubles. You will buy this game 60% cheaper than original European price.

What if my VPN expires? do I still can play those games? also game is on uplay even if you buy it on steam

You still dont understand. You change store prices not from where you play. If you have russian IP you get russian prices. If you disconect from russian Ip you still will have russian prices if you changed your country in settings. Hope you comprenhend.

what country do you live in?
I know that a few have hospitals etc. that pay for blood donations
some universities pay volunteers for experiments etc.
unless you live in a pisspoor country, it really shouldn't be that hard to come by 60€

200 IQ

youtu.be/EYspF1qHhEI

Attached: s-l300 (3).jpg (300x300, 26K)

Poland. 60 euro is a lot of money here

okay, that changes things a little
it's not like 60€ is nothing here, but it's still not all that much
I guess working in someone's garden or something might earn you a little extra but idk if that's a thing in Poland

You're fucked. 60 euros in a month? That's impossible

Dropshipping.

ask your dad, your friends, relatives

Ted we still know it's you, you're still showing EXIF data I told you

Attached: Tedonafullmoon.png (396x380, 413K)

if you are a child
now fuck off underage

2 days of work at worst at
restaurantjobs.mcdonalds.com/

find a shady russian import store