Civil war inches closer

Court rules ar-15 to deadly for USA citizens. Fuck sandy hook

Attached: EC4E8AD9-039C-41A1-AF13-196178BD4CC6.jpg (1125x1776, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12/status/1105673228348022784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

civil lawsuits mean nothing

HARTFORD, Conn. – Gunmaker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, a divided Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
Justices issued a 4-3 decision that reinstated a wrongful death lawsuit and overturned a lower court ruling that the lawsuit was prohibited by a 2005 federal law that shields gun manufacturers from liability in most cases when their products are used in crimes.
The plaintiffs include a survivor and relatives of nine people killed in the massacre. They argue the AR-15-style rifle used by shooter Adam Lanza is too dangerous for the public and Remington glorified the weapon in marketing it to young people.
Remington has denied wrongdoing and previously insisted it can’t be sued under the federal law.
The majority of the high court agreed with most of the lower court’s ruling and dismissed most of the lawsuit’s allegations, but allowed a wrongful marketing claim to proceed.

Says can sue about how the gun was marketed.

It says it in the headline

Hey fuck You! My dog's wife's son's lawyer's daughter died at Sandy hook

>Thursday.
It’s enough to push me over the edge, fuckers want war we will give it to them

>Can't market firearms to kids
I'm going to the store right the fuck now and the first white 18 year old who walks in gets a free gun.

Fuck off Prove it , you can’t because it didn’t happen

Remember; the deep state rich, the jew and the lib.

>court rules
was it the supreme court? or just some dem kangaroo court like in Hawaii or some other dem shithole.

Can’t go in and gun them diwn, just proves them right so it’ll have to be hacked to death by axe after shot by arrow fuck libshits. Get this goddam war started now

(((They))) are getting closer

To sue, you have to first prove up that the incident happened. That Sandy Hook was a real event. Seems easy on its face. Not so much in reality.

>can be sued
Thats not the same as is liable for. All this means is you can take remington to court and make your case without it being dismissed outright.

should sue car manufacturers for all vehicular homicides knife manufacturers for stabbings families for when one of their kin kills someone did I miss anything?

UNDERGROUND GUN MARKET SALIVATES

does anyone have any links for creating homemade weaponized drones? something on the order of the "flying AK-47" the russians are making

Sandy hook only works on women. Muh children. Muh crying Obama. Muh spoopy gun.

woke

Yo, wya?

Watch gun sales spike again. I was just thinking about an AR-15 too. Damn,

>no more commercials of cars going fast, braking too quickly, or turning too sharp

So if someone gets hit by a Toyota they can sue Toyota?

Maybe if coal and iron miners weren't supplying all their filthy raw materials none of this ever would have happened.

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12/status/1105673228348022784
Everyone should have atleast a couple burners.

Not saying civil lawsuits mean anything, cause they don't, but if the left ever took down Remington I would go on a one white man jihad against the entire states of California and New York.

Fuck off FBI. Satire.

The only people who should possession ar15 guns are: military, police, private security. That's it!
The average person has no use for such a powerful weapon. If you think otherwise you are a delusional gun lunatic

Pls do this and post proof, I need a pick me up.

WOLFGANG HALBIG

Canadian posts are so low quality that I can’t tell if they’re trolling or if they’re actually just that stupid

Attached: 76D41582-3528-4726-B220-AF5F72886A82.png (520x512, 51K)

Anyone that tells me what I can and can't own is a disgusting bolshevik cockroach and deserves to hang. I should be able to own anything I want. If I commit a crime from that point on then I will be punished. Punishing someone for having the ability to break the law but having not broken the law is complete commie fucking filth.

I don't think they can. Remington has .mil contracts, for ammo manufacturing, I think. So the deep state will let things go only so far, before it starts to jeopardize their military industrial complex. It's probably the only reason we're still granted gun rights by the crown. Fuck'em all.

Attached: 1552584869068.jpg (1024x1010, 137K)

It’s called an appeal and a decision overturned.

Can they prove the “shooter” looked at the ad?... seriously, who the fuck looks at ads. Lol

Supreme Court will shoot this one down.

so, are they saying the marketing was so effective in terms of gaining customers from it, Remington should be sued, because the shooter was susceptible to marketing, and bought the Remington? is this what is happening? surely, their marketing department should get awarded?

I've never seen /heard any evidence that Sandy Hook was real. Somebody should Chris Dorner the judge's family.

How about the fact that he didn't even fucking buy it. It was his shitty, irresponsible mom who owned it.