GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

I feel like something is missing. I don't know what, or why. I just suddenly lose my appetite and the energy to do what I usually do. And now I just want to lay in my bed, thinking of the mistakes and fuck-ups I made in the past. This is not healthy.

Attached: 1445485650420.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_WcaZZj0o&list=RDYw_WcaZZj0o&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8XSouYa08
classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/WAJurist/2017/10.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3gzqsmx1KGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are you?

All right, that's a lot of wasted time. No point in lamenting, just gotta stop wasting time.

why didn't I fuck her that night!!!!!
she was clearly asking for it......

I was too romantic, ffs

Attached: 1550242323629.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

no u

After the break up I knew I was going to change and that it was going to be a process, but I didn't think I would feel so empty by the end of it.

I try and I try to push forward, but I just feel like i'm running on the spot and i'm just stuck. Stuck between a.d.d and depression. Stuck between having half a job and no job. Stuck between living with these people that drag me down further and wanting to just fly myself away somewhere.

I need something to change, something fundamental, I just don't know what and I don't know how.

I'm 28 this year and have nothing but a decade of bad memories and experiences to show for it. I thought i'd be starting a family by now, but life never turns out how we expect it to. Never.

The same shithole I've been since 2011.

I went through a break up too user. It gets a little easier to live with eventually.

So I broke up with my gf, and she was broken hearted. Now I'm not sure if the shock of it changed her or she's trying to win me back but her words got me thinking. She just looked at me telling me she was hurt, but she's come accept that we likely don't have a future together. And, that she wants to be there as a friend. That she wants to see me be happy and that she wants to try at her life as I have wanted her. She wants to succeed with or without me and thinks she can do it.
Why am I so broken that I can't see she actually loves me for me? Why am I scared she'll end up hurting me in the end so much that I am willing to do this to us?

Attached: 1514607230760.jpg (600x600, 232K)

Why am I ever only good enough for abuse? I hope you die

do not get attached
do not get attached
do not get attached

If you're going to jump into my dreams at night, could you maybe go all the way next time?
I can still feel your breath on my neck and your hand on my back.
It's frustrating af.

You need Jesus fren

I'm a dissapointment to my father.

You should die once for every broken promise you made to me

Yo, Im so fucking constipated I cant even walk right, I just want this little poopy to come out of me goddamn
Is this what I get for eating two boxes of oreos?
Im so sorry body, i wont do it again
For fucks sake, I just need to shit
I wish I had a bathtub so I could lie in there or something
With this I find how much of a weak faggot I am
Im ok with becoming a wizard if I can have a painless shit

Whenever men argue about women wanting equal rights they really just want to beat and rape them without consequences. They are like apes easily provoked and territorial.

And I'm also tired of people thinking the genders are even different. It's all about personality and environment you are raised in, women can be irritating, dumb, and evil just like men. Men can be fragile, cute, and innocent. Our biological differences literally only exist to reproduce.

The fact these kind of people exist bothers me a lot if I end up witnessing it. I don't think about it much but when it is in front of me in some way, it makes me feel nauseous.

I already paid for my crimes. You can stop thinking about me, this chapter is over now, we can't ruin it more than we already did.

Because penis. It's an affliction.

I couldn't go through with it.
I called the prostitute, set up a time and even showed up to the apartment, but I simply walked past it because of my gut feeling.

I hope you're miserable for the rest of your life

I have a lot going on rn.

Never. I deserve to be happy too. You're not the only one from the gutter, damn it.

That’s rude, you should at least pay for her showing up and getting ready.

I really wanted to, but there were so many people walking also and my anxiety flared up. No wonder I can't get a gf nor dates anymore. :(

Maybe start with some smaller than fucking a random prostitute...
Like chatting with girls online etc

I am ugly and look like a beta, also i dont want to make money just for the money. I want to build something. People look at me and dont see a way i am useful to them, neithet pleasuring them, neither providing for them. So they simply avoid and ignore me. I am lonely all the time and i dont want to live like this another 30 years. It could have been so good but i fucked it all up. Sorry, parents.

>Like chatting with girls online etc
I do that every day.

I hope you fucking die

Can you not.

I h8 it when people cough a lot to wake you up and then mysteriously for the rest of the day their cough is gone. for every cough I’m staying longer in bed

If you are truly in love, is it possible to fall for another? Or does this show you aren't 100% in love with the first person?

Attached: toast2.gif (379x387, 71K)

It is, but it's rare. I've only fallen in love with two people so far, can't wait for the next one though.

Thank you for saving me from him. I can't believe it got as bad as it did. I love you.

I'm actually ridiculously happy.

that's the spirit

here's a song for your troubles:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_WcaZZj0o&list=RDYw_WcaZZj0o&start_radio=1

The search for happiness is the source of all evil.

fuck

No thanks. I just listen to music as markers of particular emotional states of levels of consciousness. I'm not about the superficial style of it, it's the meaning that is essential for me. It's difficult to understand for most.

you're absolutely retarded to think this way

what kind of mindless statement is this

you know it's bad when not even coffee can save me

It was a pat on the back and a gift you ingrate

go back to smelling your own asshole

Your music sucks.

yeah well at least i am not a suck-y person like you

Love doesn't have to hurt. Finally, I get everything I want.

Attached: dread-pirate-roberts-300x224.jpg (300x224, 13K)

'suck-y person'

You meant good person. I know you aren't one.

And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

yeah well you aren't my buddy guy

Thank God for that.

I realized recently that a large part of my sadness over not having a girlfriend isn't because I'm lonely, but because I see having a girlfriend as a status symbol. This is part of toxic masculinity, and I should read more about it.

Every action or inaction will at least has a consequence at the behest of oneself or others. Be it small or big, everything has a price, one way or the other.

Can't be too miserable, otherwise I would be mentally unfit

then i choose constructive actions and not deconstructive actions

I'm smart enough to make new things so I will make new things endlessly

would you think disney was wrong for making his projects?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8XSouYa08

You are so disgusting Schizo. I know what you've been up to. You hate women because you had some demented sexual relationship with your mom and you deeply resent her although you can't consciously accept that.

I've seen you write things like I beat off to men's assholes....but I'm straight. You find this funny. You are intelligent, know about psychology, evil and you write well. For all these reasons, you have influenced young guys to hate women. You even got some to encourage being gay as a snub to women. You are a fucking demented, sick person who deserves all the suffering you are in.

would you mind saying how you got involved with this person in the first place?

I met him online. He is dangerous and an evil hacker.

P.L. Travers would like some words with you. He is also known to be a bit of a cunt.

>havent gone to work the last 2 days, called in sick
>spent the days in the dark, sleeping most of the time barely eating

Haven't even checked my phone in the 2 days because i texted my Ex

This user knows what he's talking about
>try to reach your goals
>only to realize that no matter what you do, some cannot be done
>human nature says fuck that and we try anyway
>one bad day and everything you accomplished goes to the gutter and your aspirations in life come to a screeching halt
>or worse
>you get rejected and life doubles down on your misery
You know that the most dangerous man is one that has nothing to live for? He has no friends, he has no resources, nothing. A man with no aspirations and has life keep fucking him over because fate is cruel.
You know who is such a man
my hero: Adolf Hitler, I don't see him as evil personally but with the way life had treated him on his search for happiness, it did lead to a dark path. However I do think he was justified and the Holocaust is exaggerated

Attached: Hitler with a cape.jpg (727x991, 105K)

You were in my dreams again. You had a box with a whole bunch of lottery tickets, a billboard with reviews on things you like, and there were signs that said you pretty much lived here on Jow Forums. you used this place mostly for meme magic and had acquaintances from here. You were indifferent to my presence as usual but I could feel the disdain. I only ever wanted to tell you that you were right about everything, how far I've come in seeing the things you talked about, that it was never my intention to fuck with your mind or harm you in any way, and that I wholeheartedly believe you are who you said you were. But now I know you dont feel anything besides hatred for me and I will try my very best to keep you off my mind, I promise.
I am so sorry

Getting old sucks. You get more levelheaded, and have a bunch of things tying you down. Making it impossible to walk straight like you used to. All time does is bring more obligations to deal with. Even though i still thought i was a kid, but i guess not. Apparently i became an adult before i knew it.

Another idiot trying to be edgy.

Hitler was a tool of the Zionists. You are completely ignorant. They still use Nazi techniques in the CIA/deep state. Kinsey was a into pedophilia and had Nazis working for him. These theories later promoted pedophilia and homosexuality.

This is what you admire, fucking idiot.

I forgive you. Thanks.

I'm going to talk to my gf. We need to really look over our relationship. I'm unhappy, she might not know how to deal with things. She's kinda a little spaghetti, and she's grown super attached to me. It's not her fault I'm unhappy, it's just that we got somewhat dependent on each other. It's not good, but I think I'm willing to work it together. I'm a hedgehog, and she's gotten too close, I want to push her away. I want to sabotage this because yeah I'm a bitch and scared of getting hurt. I need her to really evaluate us. To be sure she wants to keep going with me.

I'm 11 years older, I'm like 4 inches shorter than her, not even same race.
For the two years we have been together i had kept up the facade of a confident man, it finally came to a head. She even told me that I never even came off as insecure. I want to make sure she wants to be in this. I'm a mess, but I'm trying.
I want her to be happy, with or with me. I really don't want her to regret staying with me later down the line. I know well enough she can do better than me.

Attached: 1535205169203.gif (600x617, 469K)

Go away you filthy communist

Attached: Spike eye.png (1448x1080, 469K)

No fuck you kill yourself

Was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation

You're a pedophile I see.

Funny you say that as leftists are the ones pushing to add pedophillia to the LGBT shit. Don'y project your shit on me you godless freak

No.

I go by factual information, something you lack.

>no graphs
>no articles
>no source
kill yourself

I'm sure you can dig up some nazi graphs and charts for me. The Nazi's were such idiots they didn't even know what Aryan actually meant.

I can't wait to see you again my love.

[citation needed]

classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/WAJurist/2017/10.pdf

Why am i still hungry I've eaten like three times?

It's funny how all the conflict in the world always comes from the same place.

>tfw hard work gets me 90s but winging it gets me 100s
What sorcery is this? And how do I make it reliable?

Attached: wtf.gif (600x600, 3.59M)

I love you too much to let you down.

Emotional hunger

Z,
It will always be you for me.
-K

You can start working on it. It will be a minimum of 6 months before I'm completely ready, probably 1 year.

I need to see you though. Keep visiting me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3gzqsmx1KGU

Z

You were the best friend I could have ever wanted

Really the best dude I know and it sucks that hanging out like we used to is done.

We spent so much time together, with friends, with strangers, and just the two of us

Saying goodbye to you was something I did privately and I am glad you found your own slice of the life you wanted- really.

Your mom was there when I was in the hospital last- I was glad to see her.

Hanging out with everyone would have meant so much less without you brother.

It sucks that growing up means we say goodbye to everyone and go our separate ways, but hanging out with you, L, C.G., and C.F. were the happiest days of my life and I know we share some bond that won't be broken.

I'll see you all on the other side.

Next time- I'll be hosting the parties

I've been dreaming about my ex lately. The last couple days all in a row. It's been almost 5 months now and I still think about her every single day. What the fuck is wrong with me? It feels like I'm never going to get over this shit, i'm constantly depressed and it makes me feel pathetic longing for someone who never treated me well.

Sometimes I daydream about her coming back and us being friends again. Other times I want nothing to do with her and just feel disgusted with her. I don't understand how my mood and my thoughts about her can flip flop so much. It's been so long, shouldn't I have had this shit figured out by now so I can move on? Is there something I'm doing wrong? This has got me so fucked up. I am tired of having this weigh on me.

Attached: ac_b.gif (496x496, 87K)

Had a talk with her concerning this.
She assured me she had been thinking about all this before, made charts and lists and told me she's committed to stay by my side.
Now to figure out where I truly stand, and where I want to be. Being a bitch sucks.

I need you to put it together for me.

I love you so much.

Disney was a Nazi sympathizing, racist anti-semite.

I walked toward my fear and I stared it in the face, it left me alone and then I found you.

To add to this, I saw 4 couples on my way there kissing and hugging each other which made me reconsider it also.

>made up my mind to ask friend out on a date
>some shit happens
>don't get the chance
>spend every day waiting too see her so I can ask her out
>still don't get the chance
>this has been going on since the 7th

I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WAITING

Yes, of course. The moon God-ESS of Islam. Fatima hides her gender.

im drifting apart from my best friend of i dont know how many years and im starting to think that it may be time to distance myself from him. but being 22 i know that ill never have another friend that close ever again, i really "love" that guy. living without such connection seems like a dark and scary world

the moon beneath her feet.

having a gf is both a cure for loneliness and a status symbol you fucking idiot

I'm sick and tired of certain types of people. Some people would best serve the world by being flattened, dried, crumbled up, and used as fish food.

;3x

You stupid fucking bastard.

You don't even understand it and you're furious about it. Of course you would take it in the most literal way possible.

Saturn and venus in her womb