Brexit

ORDERRR!!!

So Jow Forums, any brits on here tonight?

If so, what's your take on the recent developments regarding brexit?

Attached: The Speaker.jpg (1280x712, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is Brexit, exactly?

Whats happening? Cant make sense of it.

MPs are traitors, May will get her deal through next week and resign

Attached: 1473449354847.jpg (620x330, 28K)

Former leave voter here. Myself and most others who voted leave are sick and tired of all of this. Brexit has been a disaster, I'd vote to reverse Article 50 in a heartbeat. We fucked up lads.

Attached: brexit idiots.jpg (1199x674, 188K)

>Get fucked in the ass by the remain side who delay everything in hopes of remaining
>lmao I'd vote to remain now
Imagine being this fucking spineless.

too many fucking threads with no sources, whats going on right now?
> Myself and most others who voted leave are sick and tired of all of this
they intended this by design you dumb fuck

It takes a spine to admit you're wrong. You were lied to bud, but like a small minority of Brexiteers you're still deluded enough to believe Brexit will be a good thing. We were the fastest growing Economy in Europe before the vote, now we're the slowest. Coincidence? No. We should have fucking listened to the Economists, Business leaders and Politicians who actually know what they're talking about as opposed to Dave the van driver who hasn't a fucking clue.

order...
o-order.....

Attached: order.jpg (468x446, 43K)

It takes a spine to slurp up a cock that's been pounding your ass? Nah fuck off you faggot. If you want to thank them for raw dogging you, go for it, but it doesn't make you a hero it makes you a queer.

>when you are trying your hardest but no one wants orda

Crawling to their masters

>M...may we have three m..more m..months, please?

>thread about Brexit
>immediately starts thinking and writing about fellatio and anal sex without condom
>calls me a "faggot"

I've got news for you chap.

Not a Brit, but we need a unified Europe to stand up to Russia now that US has spread open for daddy Vlad

The kikes to the right have it, the kikes to the right have it. DIVISION

Kys kike

I don't give a fuck desu senpai

Neither of those two acts are inherently gay you retard, them happening to you makes you a fucking faggot though. Nice try at a comeback, it needed more work though.

Britain doesn’t even matter anymore.

Do you remember talking about Albanian politics 30 years ago? Me neither!

That’s what talking British politics today is like.

Lel you fucked up so bad

Thanks though, we will take a large portion of your seats in the European parliament. We also got the European medicine agency. Hahahahahahha

Thank you!!!!!!!!

>Pro EU
>Calling someone else a faggot

Found the jew

They've rejected it already. Twice. What new informational or change can she bring up in a week?

The EU is like the ship in this story:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools

Attached: 1551891102461.jpg (1024x590, 51K)

doesnt matter if u were pro or anti-brexit these motherfuckers have had over 2 years to sort this out and they havent. could a maths user tell us how much money the public purse has paid for thier salaries to not fix it? they should all be fucking sacked and forced to pay it back.
Think of it another way if you spent 2 years to not landscape a garden or reorganise a warehouse or cook a burger you would get sacked, these fuckers recently gave themselves a pay rise, they diddnt fuck that up

Treason

I hope God curses those MPs and pours the fire of hell onto them.

You sir are a coward or a shrill or a traitor OR ALL THREE!?!
BRITAIN MUST LEAVE THE EU!

Or that tree gets watered fools and fools

You shall soon be punished for your iniquity...

wow, i feel the same way about trump, after seeing all those poor children at the border, i've really woken up to what a fascist xenophobe he is, i wish i'd voted for hillary

t. not a concern troll

everybody can see, the remainers are delaying everything and cockblocking hard.
it's absurd. They basically say "no" to everything.
and i am really sorry for you guys. Although, i don't know what the actual Deal would all involve, but you can't even nodeal-leave at the moment. This is so fucked up. I know this feel tho, yet in a smaller outcome but it's frustrating as hell.

Attached: fatigue.gif (500x281, 837K)

based

>Cucked by EU
vs
>Cucked by USA/China

welcome to globalism friend

>an actual cuck whipping the parLiAMENT into order

The UK is a failed state. The government literally can't decide on anything except that they don't want to make a decision. Embarrassing in the extreme.

The money men in parliament will be shitting a lego garage over the shekels they'll lose out on after their attempt at disaster capitalism has blew up in their faces.

Sorry Moggers and Farage, Putin and Trump'ss cheques will have to wait a few more months before they land in your offshore accounts!

this

Pure coincidence that moggy, farage and redwood have personally profited immensely since the brexit vote!

They're slimeballs, that's for sure. How do you think this would have played out if it had happened within the Swiss system?

I'm in Basel at the end of this month, my girlfriend lives there. I love Switzerland but goddamn the place can feel a little clinical and stale at times.

Thank God.
Any step closer to Remaining, or leaving with a good deal, is good.

Not gonna lie, former Brexit voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brexit crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the EU get the nuclear Trident codes.

Attached: 6453E7FE-D816-41E5-8363-9B82B65D5860.jpg (305x445, 28K)

I smell paid shill.

Sorry leaf, we are with russia this time.

You sound like the faggot James o Brien on LBC radio. Try washing yourself once in a while you smelly cunt.

treasonous , they should all be shot tbqh