How do you commit suicide without upsetting anyone?

How do you commit suicide without upsetting anyone?

Attached: 7EE14D0E-7436-4270-B31A-6BD0F53A392E.jpg (750x657, 282K)

You don't commit suicide. Duh.

Broadly proclaim on social media (with your real name attached and in broad display of course) that Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust was justified and Jews should get genocided again.

Knowing that they know me, my friends and family would just assume it was either a poorly executed joke, a poor-taste joke targetting me, or I’m going through psychosis. None of them would believe that I’d suddenly snap and go pro-genocide.

If you still care about other's feelings over your own, you're not going to do it.

But I don’t have a future.

Not with that attitude.

Then why do you care about others?

What kind of an attitude am I supposed to have?

It’s not my loved ones’ problem I can’t build myself a life worth living.

Jesus cares.

You’re going to make it their problem you selfish bastard, talk to them about how you’re feeling

Dude, make up your mind. You obviously care about the feelings of others over your own. That's fine, but it's going to prevent you from killing yourself OR torment you even more if you actually do it and increase the risk of you messing up.
If you want to, do it. Care not for others.
If you don't want to, because you care for others, then don't.

no he doesnt, no one does.

I have, and they can’t fix me.

I want to do it without upsetting them.

There's no point in me furthering this conversation. Enjoy this last bit of attention from me

You can't.

The closest you can get is by making yourself into some gross pedophile so that everyone fucking hates you, even your family, so your death will be welcome for them.

But even that whole dramatic turn of events will make them sad, the fact that you were a pedo.

I don’t think I could pull off any way to make them hate me.

In theory, you could kill the people that would be upset. But I don't recommend doing this or killing yourself.

At the darkest time I contemplated killing my whole family first. I had considered how to do it methodically, who I need to catch by surprise and in what order, put the dogs away first, etc.

>engage in military service
>go to war
>make yourself a nation hero

Failed step 1: rejected from the military.

you wont care about this if you are dead