Shit just got real

metro.co.uk/2019/03/12/russia-prepares-test-unstoppable-hypersonic-nuclear-weapon-can-wipe-city-minutes-8888719/

Attached: hypermissile.jpg (640x454, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPK-6_Vodopad/RPK-7_Veter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kholod
newatlas.com/kholod-rocket-auction/33015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh no, now they'll be able to bypass the missile defense systems that didn't work in the first place. but is mutually assured destruction part of their plan?

666 GORRILIAN MILES PER HOUR.
Man thats fast.

If Russia or China is testing it today, it means Skunkworks already built it 30 years ago.

Nukes are a hoax

dark times coming for the mutts

Attached: missile taking bath before nuking niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Shit has been real since the early 60's.

Need a Physics fag here to explain what the kinetic energy of "Thors Hammer" would be in response. Basically a telephone pole size Tungsten projectile dropped from 1500 miles up.

Call me when they make a nuclear ramjet with 2019 tech

isnt field testing illegal under some treaty?
livestream ?

That would make a 100 kT blast but it's cheaper to launch a nuke than make an orbital bombardment weapon by several magnitudes.

Oh no, they can nuke Israel now
Can't have that

Attached: 1547044289882.gif (399x299, 704K)

Yeah, just like the vertical lift-off technology (VTOL) when the USSR revealed the Yak-41 right?

>being this delusional

Don't worry, they will only target Poland

they are actually this delusional.
I bet the russians and chinese are just trolling the mutts at this point and bait them into putting more and more billions into defense so they collapse faster while laughing their asses off.

I mean all the Chinese/Russians have to do is to sit it out, it won't even take 30 years til the mutts are so dumbed down and niggered that they can't operate their equipment anyway.

Attached: tanks.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

density of tungsten = 19600 kg/m3
telephone pole length = 6m
telephone pole diameter = 0.3m
thus radius = 0.15m
thus telephone pole cross-section = 0.071m2
thus telephone pole volume = 0.426 m3
telephone pole mass = 8349.6 kg

now the gravitational acceleration up there isn't the same as down here, so account for that and integrate for that
then apply energy = m*g*h
then account for air friction
anyway, it's more less the same as a nuke, too lazy to finish calculating

the irony here is that the vast majority of the US R&D community (both civilian and military) are Asians or expats from ex-Soviet countries.

oh and account for losing mass as it steadily burns down
such a weapon would only be useful if you could accelerate it with an orbital railgun to a good initial speed with the intent of EXTERMINATUS

>Oops it went off somewhere above the Levant
>EMP effect sends surrounding area back 200 years in tech

>days pass and communications are restored
>My God . . . sir. Israel . . . it 's . . . it's gone . . .

Attached: 687k6.jpg (545x677, 36K)

>unstoppable
so it can't be destroyed by lasers? pretty sure it can according to the tests I've seen

>when you realize we have the technology to reach the stars but instead use it to destroy our capacity to reach the stars.

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (120x120, 4K)

Yeah basically launching nukes in orbit and dropping on command would be ways cheaper and equally effective, it's proposed 60es-70es tech

Point of new hypersonic options is to force US to either return to MAD and scrap missile defence and PGS plans, or make missile defense prohibitively expensive.

Peace through deterrence

>the irony here is that the vast majority of the US R&D community (both civilian and military) are Asians or expats from ex-Soviet countries.
no man, lots of Indians and other Africans also, desert people, smart people come from all over to America to get stupid

>Yeah basically launching nukes in orbit and dropping on command would be ways cheaper and equally effective,
we got star wars and quantum command and control, suitcase is the only way to go and thats hard because we can track resources from space so we're in there before they gather enough to make their device

>"LASERS"
:^)

Attached: 1546112481722.jpg (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I don't think investing money into nuke tech is worth it at this point. Every country with nukes has it advanced enough at this point that MAD is in effect, and the idea of being the aggressor in a nuclear war is retarded. What's the point? Waste of money and manpower.

Decapitation strikes are a meme. Anything goes off and it activates the dead mans hand. If you're lucky you might just live long enough to see all of the cool tech that doesn't exist wipe out the planet.

Great, use it against Israel and I'm cool with it

Right. Amerimutts secretly travel in Nazi-developped flying saucers to their Israeli moon bases....

Because muh "black budget" isn't the biggest money grab in human history..

It is when you want to bully Ukraine

nuclear device? russia has enough ready warheads and capability to produce more. even broke Russia can detect something as big as this Rods From God project being built in space and can deploy its nukes in orbit quicker that it could be finished.

basic economics of it are bad, tungsten rods would be heavier than a nuke of the same magnitude. why use them? simply because no radiation? it's still a doomsday weapon so what's the point

Reminder that this missile is going to the poos

Attached: A_scaled_down_model_of_Brahmos-II_at_Aero_India_2013.jpg (972x279, 51K)

They'd just blow up the records if it wasn't from that.

Attached: PentagonTrillions.png (610x407, 354K)

Not only would it have the same destruction as a nuke but it can hit targets deep under ground

The US had this shit in the 70s

Attached: 1471069288733.jpg (500x501, 48K)

You would be surprised but 1 thing is certain they will never use that technology to ''save'' the cattle

ICBMs are hypersonic already dumbass.

What missile system is that?

Look up X-43, X-43a, X-51

Attached: 1520041283614.gif (500x385, 95K)

Attached: 1520040686955.png (967x663, 134K)

Attached: 1524285106218.jpg (634x330, 59K)

Attached: 1520041082849.jpg (656x435, 29K)

you don't understand our capabilities, we can shut down like 50K ICBMs an hour and still have power to stop more

the game has changed but nobody has really said anything yet, Putin did a little after Trump withdrew from the nuke treaty but nobody really understands that Russia and USA can both stop ICBMs from being launched

what if they're working together? well than China is fucked because those guys are dumb

imagine if the US would've had these kinds of weapons since the late 60's

Attached: 1551050184918.jpg (800x532, 53K)

Not only are they hypersonic but they're 4 times faster than these new age "hypersonic missile".

Remember when the US tested it's missile defenses against a dummy missile that was launched from Guam at the US?

Since i started my life so called russia should have by now:

>hypersonic jets
>tunksten rod dropping satelite
>a moon base
>fully automatic/robotic army
>a gauss gun for every soldier
And so on and so forth

Idk why russits are still here so much. Havem't putin supose to cut you niggers off the web?

SSN16 Stallion

Don't ramjets kinda disintegrate pretty quickly?

I remember a video years ago talking about have rocket boosters attached to the rods, but they had been planned to be fired from the moon but that idea was thrown out for being to costly lol, but yeah rocket boosters to speed them up then the booster would be jettisoned to let gravity take over

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPK-6_Vodopad/RPK-7_Veter

modern hypersonics are different in that they can radically change trajectory and thus can't be hit by missile defences that can theoretically shoot down ICBMs. US did experiments with maneuverable ICBM warheads in late 80es, but this is begger than that even.

BUT, Zircon is mainly an anti-ship missile, can't carry a big enough nuke too, only tactical, not strategic. Won't kill millions even if used to hit a largish city. Article is sensationalist, this would be a weapon mainly aimed at superior Western fleets, and used in non-nuclear configuration too so as to avoid a niclear response from US, at least initially.

>we can shut down like 50K ICBMs an hour
source: "dude trust me"

the funny thing is that European idiots don't understand that if there's a conflict cif and Russia they will die for us interests. but there is one advantage, Europe will die in 5 minutes and US in 10! But the funny thing is that the Europeans do not even understand what they died for, unlike the Americans!

Attached: какие же европидоры дегенераты, пиздец просто!.jpg (963x616, 63K)

I‘m okay with this as long as you guys nuke every major european city.

That way we can get rid of nigs, liberals and homoglobo politicians.

>giant tungsten rods with rocket boosters to be launched from the moon
first problem is that such a rod will be able to hit a target only once per day due to earth rotation
second problem is that it will take tens of trillins of dollars and at least 5 years to do this

why do you care what we do?

>first problem is that such a rod will be able to hit a target only once per day due to earth rotation
Not if it is in a geostationary orbit.

yeah your life is going to be so much better with china in charge of the world. kek

Russia had some Soviet research, it appears it wasn't sold in its entirety to US bodies, at least not the materiel science parts, considering Avangard and Zircon it would appear worked better than Waveriders and HTVs.

though even you could've bought one too)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kholod
newatlas.com/kholod-rocket-auction/33015/

>imagine if the US would've had these kinds of weapons since the late 60's
we've had them since the early 80s

Then it can only hit one spot on the entire planet.

I like how the video is edited right before the missile comes out of the water

Although this is impressive, the US has had Nazi intelligence since the 40's. Lockheed Martin has stated, that if you can imagine it, they have built it. Then add in what Tom Delonge has said about extraterrestrial technology, and I honestly don't think Russia can even come close. To the stars academy is more then likely some type of controlled opposition, but I think you can take all of the bits of information and try to hypothesize about what the US military is capable of.

>on the moon
>geostationary orbit

>you don't understand our capabilities, we can shut down like 50K ICBMs an hour and still have power to stop more
LOL

No one cares.

>source: "dude trust me"
it's better to ask questions about the tech first then I can provide the source because once I do that it's possible the thread will blink out

what do you want to know about the star wars system?

Attached: 014p-00YT~(1).jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>no degenerate mutt propaganda anymore
>no nigger whorship propaganda anymore
>no mutts infesting our country
>chinese love white people (dudes like me)
>chinese are industrious and value us germans, we would make a great team
>libcucks and niggers go into concentration camps

Whats not to like here?
If I could press the button that murders all the mutts and puts the chinese in charge I would do it in a heartbeat.

Not exactly, that thing still could maneuver around a bit.

Who said anything about moon?
Just park it in geostationary orbit.

So, the Russians have discovered how to build an ICBM? Shit, all this time MAD was just a bluff!

US military has the biggest dick ever, don't even try

we control the globe

Attached: IMG_66501 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (3459x2440, 1.5M)

the years this thing was thought of was back in the 1950s ...maybe 1960s but the drawings looked like some scifi from the 50s/60s

Geostationary means it's stationary above a point on earth.

>Russia and China suffering a massive demographic collapse in the next few years
Now I know why my grandparents family left Germany. They couldn't stand being surrounded by retards.

Attached: DdupLR_UwAACAMe.jpg (1200x960, 187K)

How long can it go underwater?

yes but there is still some distance between geostationary orbit and earth.

>A geostationary orbit can be achieved only at an altitude very close to 35,786 km (22,236 mi) and directly above the equator.

> zero at nasa
so that's why you have to call in musk just to be able to fly humans to space again?
should've known, SLS was a big giveaway, why didn't I figure it out

its honestly kinda fascinating to know that ww3 is imminent now. Its only a matter of time until some world superpower does some stupid shit

>implying both countries aren't sitting on tech that makes this shit look like tinker toys
This.

it's only sunk for a couple seconds for launch due to engineering reasons

Yes, geostationary orbit is very far out. However it is still stationary relative to the earth's surface.

not long, thats an anti submarine weapon, after dropped in the water it launches and flies around 100km and then either drops a torpedo or a nuclear depth charge.

>Now I know why my grandparents family left Germany.
to get raped and murdered by niggers and spics?
to get enslaved by jews and debt?
to become mutts?

China is on the Rise and the US is on a decline.
Enjoy your population of 70IQ spics and mutt niggers while the Chinese genetically engineer aryan/chinese superhumans with an IQ of 700+.

Attached: Sukhoi1.webm (1280x658, 2.92M)

>US military has the biggest dick ever, don't even try
>we control the globe
Biggest mouth that's for sure

>why you have to call in musk just to be able to fly humans to space again?
musk is delivering the nazi pipe dream, he wants to go to mars where there aren't any niggers

please NASA just discover niggers on mars so we can stop spending money trying to go there

we can't even terra form earth but we're supposed to throw unlimited money at terraforming mars

total BS

>what is mutual assured destruction
nice cold war propaganda, try it and see how it goes for you.

and thats why you would park it exactly where it points at your enemy, Russians or Americans or Europeans likely won't move their Landmass on the other side of the planet.

just doing my job sugar lads

right. people still flip their shit about >muh nukes when it's 80 year old tech and as if no advances were made since then.

they got plasma weapons that eat through just about anything. they got DEW that disintegrate just about anything. they got resonators that can shake up / destroy just about anything. they have thousands of bioweapons, some of which are already active.

if you've seen it in star trek, the breakaway civilization probably has it.

You could park it over Russia or whoever I suppose, but then you can only use it on them.

And of course this hulking great space station you have in the sky is near impossible to hide and easy missile bait.

>Who said anything about moon?
the dude i initially replied to

>they got plasma weapons that eat through just about anything.
we got cloaking so you can't see us and laser rifles, electro static barriers that disintegrate you if you try and pass

crazy fucking shit

smart dust can assassinate you and have the cause of death be anything chosen

this is truly an age of wonder

were too busy building "stealth"
Russia flew first powered hypersonic, being fuckbroke in the 90es
Same as in space, you might catch up, after all, US has all the money. But then Russians or somebody else changes the game again, and you'd be left with a 2030 equivalent of an order for 2000+ hugely expensive manned airplanes, i.e. spending money for no reason.

I mean, consider it, Russia's entire Zircon budget probably coses less than a single Aegis system and it makes scores of them useless, and not only them.

>but then you can only use it on them.
light weapons can be bounced around from anywhere

>Russia flew first powered hypersonic,
they broke the wattage barrier on the lasers first also, but we always had the better math, they always copy us

Well, you pressed the button that put the filthy jews in charge, so I believe you.
You faggots are the champions of bad decision making.

>implying every yuropoor country wouldn’t be the battleground of two larger warring nations
Ok

Can someone please tell me how Russia's Nuclear Tsunami weapon works because we've detonated nukes underwater and they never created a Tsunami?

yearly reminder that nuclear weapons do not exist

> always had the better math
of course not
US mostly had better mass production
Engineering was about equal, Math was Russia's strong point. There's a reason even radar stealth's initial math is Russian, but production is American

We are talking about rods from god.