Both my children aren't mine

tl;dr Can't have children, wife cheated. How do I leave?

>been with wife for 9 years, got married 3 years ago
>have a daughter who is 2 and a son who is 3 months
>thought I had the perfect and happy family
>recently hit 30 and decided to improve my life, hit the gym and get proper hobbies
>started seeing great results, wife has become more affectionate and our sex life has exploded with her pretty much jumping me every day
>decide to get a full body health check, includes a sperm count ad test levels
>i'm sterile, most probably since birth
>get a second and third opinion
>doctors say that it's pretty much a medical impossibility for me to be a parent for one child let alone two
>snapped, no longer feel anything for my wife and the two children
>i feel like psychopath when I look at the boy, what used to be adoration is just nothing
>I used to dream of how I'd shape him to avoid the mistakes I made and how close we'd all be as a family
>now I feel nothing but anger and I don't trust myself around her children

I have already spoken to my lawyer and he is drawing up the divorce papers as well as as getting my name removed form the birth certificates. The house is in my name and I want to throw her out on the streets and cut all her funding, but I feel like that's the anger speaking in me. What is the best way to deal with this?

I've pretended to have a work business trip until the weekend so I'm just at a hotel for a few days. Should I just go to the house when I know she's out, pick up my stuff and let the lawyer contact her? He's told me that there's a very good chance I'll be able to keep everything due to her infidelity twice and the "fraud" of convincing me that I'm, the father.

Attached: custom-custom_size___maury.jpg (1200x864, 90K)

>Another Jow Forums bait thread

Attached: 1551183781249.png (320x320, 84K)

Fugg I wanna know what happens

Yeah just keep doing what your lawyer advises. It's the other man's problem, not yours. Let us know how it goes.

Is it?

OP you can't throw your wife out on the streets. Yes she cheated boo hoo we all feel for you but judges don't care, because she's your spouse she'll get some of your money. Fact of life. And especially now because of the kids. You won't pay child support but you've been raising them so it'll be assured they have a healthy start without you unless their dad is found first.

Unless this is bait then ya u got me.

she obviously loves you now and probably regrets what she did. just live with it, dude, raise the kids like they were your own and dont ruin their lives over a mistake.
not like you can have your own anyways.

Hire a divorce lawyer. Ask him, not /adv.
Also first go get paternity tests. Sperm count tests arent definite proof, they are just clue.

And trust me, its way better to pay alimony than going to jail for murder.

I'll be doing that, but I don't know how to confront her about this. He's told me that I it doesn't really matter once the papers are served but just to make sure I'm not alone so she can't say I beat her or attacked her.

So it's perfectly fine for her to fuck some other guys but it's not ok to throw her out on the streets? She's not getting the house and I won't be paying child support. My lawyer's said that due to the infidelity it's highly unlikely that I'll have to pay anything and that her lawyer wil advise her to settle out of court so that none of it becomes public

I'm not raising someone else's kids. Even if I can't have my own I'd rather adopt or know form the start that they aren't mine.

You're doing gods work user, dont let the spineless s o y drinkers convince you otherwise in all the world there is no holy'er right than the right to defend yourself against anyone that would usurp you

No one said it's fine, but unless she'd been neglecting you somehow (which you say she wasn't) then the judge won't care about the infidelity. It's seen as an unfortunate situation you two couldn't work through.

Lawyer does the dirty work and you can stay cordial.

I wouldn't confront her at all if you're as angry as you say you are. She did all this behind your back, she doesn't deserve forewarning. You don't want to risk things becoming too heated and potentially physical.

I'm on the same boat. I'd rathet adopt a child than raise a kid that my wife conceived with another man while cheating on me.

All in all this is just an experience you need to resolve and put behind you and move on. It sucks, it happened, there's nothing else you can do about it. Just don't let it taint the rest of your life.

>unless she'd been neglecting you
She cheated on him.
>then the judge won't care about the infidelity
You're wrong.
>It's seen as an unfortunate situation you two couldn't work through
It's seen as a whore cheating on her husband. He's legally in the right in every way and will destroy her ass in court.

I know I've seen this before. Regardless, in this hypothetical, I side with the man every time. The (hypothetical) wife is nothing other than a whore. She deserves to be a single mom, and the kids deserve their REAL dad. I know, I know. Biological paternity is old school but fuck it.
IF this happened to me, I'd be packing whoever's shit as soon as I got home. The lawyers can find a place for her and the bastards to stay

Based.
The children aren't yours, OP. Don't you fucking raise them.

(((OY VEY)))

>The house is in my name
>pick up my stuff

This isn't real. If it was the lawyer would have told you not to leave your house. When you do, you'll never get back in.

Even if you weren't sterile the probability of both children being yours is low.

Honestly, at this point it’d be best for you to sell the house, get a big ol’ cash injection, then divorce the bitch, take your funds and buy somewhere nicer and smaller in another town, so she can’t sue for the house.

No fights, no long-talks, just sell the house quick, load up your shit into a removal van, serve the papers, drive off to another town, purchase a small house quick, stay in a motel until move-in, empty your accounts and create new ones, leave the whore and her cuckoos to be looked after by their real fathers. Ideally, you should have no more than a sentence said between you two before the divorce is finalised.

Hate her if you wish, but don't take it out on the kids.

They love you as their Daddy and rely on you for emotional support and security. It would be criminal to remove that from them. Even if you have to fake it for a while (until you remember how much you love them) act the loving father with them. They need it.

Unless she admitted to it get a DNA test first my guy. Doctors are often wrong about sterility.

>Doctors are often wrong about sterility
True but that wouldn't fit with OP's fabricated story

THis this this, get paternity tests. Fertility tests are often wrong, people are wrongly diagnosed as infertile all the time

>Hate her if you wish, but don't take it out on the kids.
>They love you as their Daddy and rely on you for emotional support and security.
Are you serious? They will leech him for 18 years, and they aren't even his. Not his children, not his problem.

I know it's a huge meme these days but that's unironically being a cuck. Loving his children is what the man that made them is supposed to be doing. It's on the mom now to find him and get him involved.

not his problem, but the emotional argument stands. to a child who has grown up with a certain person as they're father, they have bonds with him. The boy can probably tell his daddy hates him already. sad. but definitely divorce her!

>have a daughter who is 2 and a son who is 3 months
They won't even remember him.

Kill your self roastie whore

Evil mentally ill thots

Attached: 741abd29-5f34-436f-9a3c-f7ca699473a5.png (1600x1529, 2.01M)

This is either female or some incel cuck white knight. FUCK OFF!

How about NO. She is a cheating whore and a liar. She doesnt deserve anything at all. I hope every single relative of hers finds out what kind of a lying whore she is.

She cheated on him. Unless hes in Cali or NY hes in a good spot.

I never understood how a man can hate a his children, even if they aren't biologically his, just because his wife is a cunt.
I get hating the wife, but how much of a sociopath do you have to be to hate a kid you've raised since birth, the baby you held, who loves you and trusts you so purely?

>decide to get a full body health check, includes a sperm count ad test levels

And why would you get a sperm count if you have two kids already? I'm calling BULLSHIT! Fucking liar. Go to hell.

They are bastard or in other words parasites thay were thee inly cause of the infidelity and lying of their whore mother.

Its the job of real father not the OP. She lied, she slept around, now she and her parasites will pay for it.

This

Nice copypasta

OP is the only father they've ever known.
How heartless can you be to throw two kids on the streets, take away their father figure, and just stop loving them?

They are not hes children. They are parasites spawned in to hes life by lying and cheating whore. They are the essence of her infidelity.

Jesus Shekelstein, just take a day off already...

>The house is in my name and I want to throw her out on the streets and cut all her funding, but I feel like that's the anger speaking in me.
No, that's rational thought speaking.

If you want more kids then its really necesary especially if youre getting older.

It's evolutionary, if it was you, you'd have the same feelings, some people just pretend they don't have it. It's different when you adopt though, you CAN actualy love them.

They are his children. They aren't biologically his, but he raised them.
They have no fault in this and he's willing to throw them out and give them a shit life, even if he loved them till yesterday.

First of all they are too little to even remember him afyer they leave. 2nd they are not hes kids PERIOD. Only responsibility and duty to them are for their real parents not the OP.

The 2 year old one will for sure, kids that young can recognise adults. It will be a very traumatic experience for him.

And they are his children. Not biologically, but he raised them. I don't know, I'd feel so bad about myself if I ruined the life of two kids just out of spite for their mother.

You dont understand do you?

Its not hes fault, but their MOTHERS fault. She decided to cheat, she decided to keep them, she decided to lie about everything.

He has no responsibility towards those kids - NON!

Obviously it is their mother's fault.
So why the kids have to pay the price, if it's not their fault? Doesn't OP love them at all and wishes to give them a good life?
As I said, I'd feel horrible knowing that I'm deceiving a child who has put all his trust, love and hope in me.

>ruined the life of two kids

Oh no now they have to go live with their actual father. They might as well pick up their crack pipes while they're at it because they're ruined.

In wast majority of cases you cant remember anything before 3 years of age. She wont remember him and thats that.

In normal country that cheating bitch would be stoned for what she did.

You must be troll or retard either way enjoy being a beta cuck.

You don't know if they have the same father, if the father is alive, if the father can provide for them or give them a good life, if he's abusive or a good person, if he can be in the picture.
He is basically ruining their life.

People remember their parents, even 2 year olds. The daughter probably won't, the son will be traumatised by this.
And I agree it's the wife's fault, but the kids shouldn't pay the price.

THIS. Listen to your lawyer

You can divorce without throwing your wife and your children in the streets suddenly. You can be a decent person and give them time to find a place to be before you throw them out, maybe some money or help for the kids for a few months till she gets settled.

It's not about being a "cuck", I wouldn't stay with a cheating wife. But I wouldn't hurt children who have no fault just because I'm a spiteful dumbass.

>neglecting
Such a fucking retarded concept

Toss her bro, I would keep it discreet until you have to show up in court. But, a cheater will keep cheating. Theyre not ur kids. Shes not your wife. Keep working on the six pack. You're a free man user.

Bullshit. They don't do sperm counts if you had no problem. He has two kids. This thread is fucking bullshit. Probably some incel that hates women passionately because they reject him.

>People remember their parents, even 2 year olds
Unless you have some sort of mental gift you wont remember anything before the age of 3-4 years. Thats a scientific fact!

Son is 3 months old. How the fuck can he be traumatized by that? He will be traumatized by finding out hes a bastard and that hes mother is a whore not by this shit.
>Kids shouldnt pay the price
Do you even hear what you arw saying?
Man should take care of kids thst were parasites in his family for 2 years?
Be happy that he dont ask money back for all the food and shealther he provided. That bitch will take care of them OR state will. They wont sleep on the street.

Its not hes wife but a lying and cheating whore.
They are not hes children by otjer man children.

Only right choice is to get rid of them.

>It's not about being a "cuck"
Its the LITTERAL definition of being a cuck.

>Man should take care of kids thst were parasites in his family for 2 years?
Yes, he should take care of them at least till they find a place to stay and he's sure they're provided for.
They're children, they haven't done anything wrong, he supposedly loves them. How the hell can you throw kids out like that?

Get the dna test, take her to divorce court and deal with whatever guardianship you see fit. I mean you raise kids as a dad, you’re who they look up to. I didn’t read the whole post yet, but I assume you care. Either way she cheated and needs to pay for it somehow, have her blow you everyday until you decide to break up. I don’t know, do what you want but don’t go all postal. It’s a bit late for that.

For what she did to you, therapy is very much recommend all joking aside.

She is his wife and he has been the father for the children.
He can divorce the wife and still be a decent person, without throwing the kids on the streets, with no money and no place to be. It is fucking heartless.

You can divorce and still be a decent human being. You're just advocating being an

They do for most man after 40. You are either too young or you have shit healthcare.

No. State takes care of children in need.
Just love how this litreral definion of a cuck tries so hard to sell hes fantasy. You are outted, mate.

why should the father have to pay the literal price for something that is not his?

No like i said shes a cheating whore that will be divorced and those kids are other man kids. He habe no duty or responsibility to do anythimg for them. Like i said in prev post. Be happy he dont ask money he spent on those kids food and shelter aint free. State will take care of them and thats that.

Not killing that bich or not beatinghwr to pulp is what decent human being means.

She humiliated him in the ultimate way man can be humiliated and you want him to take it even deeper? FUCK YOU and you cuck shit.

>wife
Yes but not when she get dicorced and thrown out of the house.
>father of kids
Hes not their father. Mother lied about them being hes.
>you have to take care of the kids to be decent human being
No he doesnt. How dare you say something so disgusting. His in this situation cause of the wife. He took care of kids that are not hees for 2 years and you have adacity to tell him that he NEDS to do more or he wont be decent human being? You are truely pathetic.

>State takes care of children in need.
They throw them in foster care if they have no place to be and no one to take care for them.
Is that what you'd want for two kids you've raised as yours?

Because he loves this two kids?

I'm not saying she doesn't have to pay, but the kids shouldn't.
It's just horrible, I'm sorry. I can't understand why you push the fact that a man should vindicate himself by fucking over two children who haven't done anything.

He is legally their father, he acted as his father for 2 years. He isn't the biological father, but he has been their father.

And yes, fucking over two children who haven't done anything wrong is fucking disgusting. I'm sorry. I'd rather suffer a little more myself than fuck up two kids who haven't done nothing to deserve having their life ruined.

>Is that what you'd want for two kids you've raised as yours
If their whore motjer and their real father or their families cant do anything then yes. If thats a better option then why not? Mate, you are in the wrong here. There no way around it.

Woman goes in gutter, kids say inside till they get a new home.

Fuck off, whore.

Attached: 1550744090848.jpg (512x383, 58K)

>Because he loves this two kids?

From OP:

>snapped, no longer feel anything for my wife and the two children
>i feel like psychopath when I look at the boy, what used to be adoration is just nothing

You tell me if he still loves the two kids.

>Because he loves this two kids?
No he doesnt. Read what OP wrote. You love kids if they are yours or in rare cases if you adopt them and everything plays out. In this case these kids are the esence of hes lying and cheating whore wife, the result of failed family and adultery.
No man can go through something lkke this and love those kids.

1/10
Try a different pasta this one is used every other week
6/10

That, I'd get. Not throwing the kids out.

I don't understand how you can be such a sociopath. I already stated that.
I don't get how you can hate two children who have done nothing wrong, and you loved to death till the day before. I just can't.

>I'm not saying she doesn't have to pay, but the kids shouldn't.
Kids wont pay anything. They will have new daddy or they will grow up with single mom. Or they will be in foster family or in state system.

Stop acting as if this is some sort of world end for those kids. Its not.

Okay you just releved yourself as a troll. Next time dont be so obvious. Try hards always out themselves by over doing it.

Again, I already said that I don't understand how you can be such a sociopath - I find it disgusting.
You don't even need to love them to feel the need to protect and take care of two human beings who are defenceless and have done nothing wrong. I would never hurt two kids, no matter how horrible the circumstances were.

>they'll just end up in the street on in an orphanage
>stop acting like it's the end of the world

K.

Do i really have to say it?

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 66K)

I know the story is fake, but if by the slight chance this is all true. How funny it would be after doing all this, he finds out 20 years later his kids are actuallly his, but he neglected to take a dna test.. messed his kids whole life up for no reason. That’s the irony I expect from idiots who jump to conclusions.
Sterility can’t be tracked to how long you’ve had it, it’s not like rings in a tree. So it could be recent and the doctor assumes it’s always been that way.

No man can be so retarded...

Attached: 6453834.jpg (243x285, 25K)

This. Get a DNA test.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

83 replies mate, I'd say pretty good compared to my other tests

I've never understood that either. Luckily in this case the children aren't OP's so it's very easy for anyone with half a brain to understand.

DNA test will be mandated by the court in any case. If they choose to settle even then other side would ask for DNA test just to make sure.

Its a troll you dum dums
He just outed himself.

I'll only give it to you if you're also this fag. In which case good effort.

Didnt even get to a 100. You are pathetic.

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

Send that cunt out on the street with her two shits

Get a paternity test first. Doctors can be wrong.

Oh, and if your lawyer hasn't told you to get a paternity test done, then can them.

Do it, throw her out. Bitch lied.

To be honest if you're willing to adopt I'll check into getting full custody of the kids ( maybe there's stil affection for them in you) and paint her as insane and unable to be a guardian.
Well, it's pretty sociopathic route I have to say.

The bait is strong on this one.
Great moves OP, keep it up, proud of you.

do the math, asshole, she's been cheating continuously at last since they got fucking married!

Who gives a fuck? He is not their dad.

So far you have no proof that they’re not yours. Sperm counts mean nothing. Man the fuck up and get a paternity test before you move forward. You’re probably just being a massive idiot ruining your entire life based on like 3 doctors shitty advice. Men conceive all the time after being told it’s not possible.