Guys is this permanent? I miss posting on /v/ im sad now. Do you think the mods will help me if i ask nicely...

Guys is this permanent? I miss posting on /v/ im sad now. Do you think the mods will help me if i ask nicely? I hear feedback works?

Attached: 944A9491-B7B0-4AB3-AB5F-098BF5EA2F4A.jpg (640x712, 276K)

You can
>change internet provider
>restart your router
>turn off and on your phone
>find free (or buy) VPN
All these can change your IP to one which isnt blocked. However take note all of these are bannable offences if you get caught.

Or just cough up 20$ and say good bye to capchas.

Idk man it’s weird because you can’t appeal it. I think it’s an error or something, or something to do with your internet provider

>turn off and on your phone

This only works for bans. It says im NOT banned, but my IP range IS. I simply cannot post on /v/ no matter what i do. I dont understand net coin either. Fuck. I really like posting on /v/. I will never be a shitposter again janitors if you are reading this.

pls help me mods

Go to a different wifi network for new ip to post there. There's one cafe I go to that has been perma banned the entire ip range. Idk who did what but I just post here from home or other places anyway. The rest of the internet is still wide open you know.

So its a PERMANANT kind of ban?? How can that be? This is a phone ISP we are talking about here. The entire thing for one shitposter??

I've been dealing with this over the last eight years, nothing you can do. Sometimes I just don't post for months at a time.

What is the time frame though? A week? Months? Do mods just forget and leave your IP's permanantly banned? Id consider a pass but one they want your email, and two they want only bitcoin and im too retarded for that shit.

Someone from your area has been a very, veeeeery naughty boy.
Keep restarting router and deleting cookies till one of the IPs you get is 'clean'.
That worked for me when my whole country was rangebanned.

It turns on for like 3 months and then off again, I don't know why. They just rangeban my entire neighbourhood.

You learn to live with it. I haven't felt the need to use VPNs or a Jow Forums pass.

>free VPN

I went two months myself not posting on all of 4cuck. I went to 8 chan and other chans and other anonymous sites in general in the meantime.

I think the whole state of NY is range banned, I don't know why the fuck I can't phone post there

Phone posters during the election made the cost and userbase double. Hiro is trying to make phone posters pay to post, unironically. Look it up.

Not him but I wanna be able to shitpost and trigger Barneyfag without reprocussions.

Aw, fuck me, there's other ways of making more money off Jow Forums. I bet even a fucking Patreon would get enough monthly to keep the site going along side the ads.

Been doing this a couple times a day for months. Nothing.

You fucking retard, that means your provider got range banned because your fellow anons shitposted too hard so now you can't phone post.
Also, this thread belongs in

I have the same problem. Is your phone provider T-mobile?
What I do is just use my home Wi-Fi for posting. If you are on the go, you are kinda fucked.

FOR. HOW. LONG. THOUGH. even the rules say it should be temporary in most cases.

3 Network. How long you had the problem?

Hiro was kicked off of his own site if you recall, for false banning areas to get people pressured to buy passes. He's a literal millionaire for a reason you know. He's a literal con and moot hated us, it's why he sold us to him.

>shitposted too hard
Betcha can't prove it. The only reason that'd happen for a good reason is if people still posted cp or raids or doxxes, those things don't happen on 4chen anymore.

Attached: 7e94030740fc5be5ab4d662bafd328e7.jpg (500x600, 42K)

Actions ALWAYS have consequences user.

Its permanent you dumb cunt

Seems not! I can post on veee again WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 7CE283BF-FE49-4597-9C6D-AEEEB87EAD6C.jpg (640x120, 15K)

FUCK PHONEPOSTERS
BAN ALL MOBILE ISPS
NORMALFAG GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEA

SO GET THIS GUYS, NOW I CAN POST TEXT ON V BUT I CANNOT POST IMAGES OR GIFS, WHAT IS GOING ON???

Attached: EE9782A5-8A9B-4A2C-BE9B-8FB39D5AB736.jpg (640x774, 290K)

Be honest, OP, you were the one spamming the cunny threads, weren't you?

Nope not even.

A year, I didn't become a phoneposter till I first moved last year.

PRESS D TO DAB ON PHONEPOSTERS