Boeing crash

why is nobody talking about the elephant in the room?

Attached: aytone.jpg (652x593, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/10/seven-britons-were-on-ethiopian-airlines-plane-that-crashed
travel.gc.ca/destinations/ethiopia
people.com/human-interest/22-un-members-victims-ethiopian-airlines-crash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

source?

It fucks the 'AI will rule us all' narrative.

Proofs?

Attached: 1551912596835.jpg (374x347, 39K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/10/seven-britons-were-on-ethiopian-airlines-plane-that-crashed

Damn thats produced well

There is none. You have to be on obvious idiot to believe that. Just think about it.

Attached: 2D45A98E-B0B4-4E21-86D6-42F1D088EBC4.jpg (796x773, 60K)

>hurr durr planes can't crash, Israel must be responsible!

don't you have a femine to die from?

Israel even put out a warning so their fellow jews wouldn't use the airport at that time.
travel.gc.ca/destinations/ethiopia
You can't make this shit up. (someone please archive that link before it goes sohoe.
Israel is well known in intelligence circles as a terrorist state.
I think its why USA give so much free money to Israel, because if they don't the jews will start killing Americans. I think Israel has USA by the balls. Workss perfectly as to why jewish lawmakers and trying to make speaking ill of jews or Israel against the law.

Attached: 1552071169032.jpg (640x1098, 261K)

You provide a source, and I'll personally start 5 threads dedicated to nothing but this topic. Either source or fuck off.

Attached: image.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

to imprison for criticizing!! can you even fathom the madness?!

i did fuckwit.
read this as well

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 313K)

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 317K)

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 489K)

AAAAAYYYY

mossad niggers already shitting up the thread
BUMP

“19 members from same UN” committee who sanctioned Israel. From some unknown UN committee that has 25 year old aid workers and youth workers. Voting. On important UN committees.

Fucking hell lads. Use your brains. Stop letting hellhole dwelling gypsy rats who inherited a hatred of Jews from their grandfathers cos Jew did better there in 3 years than those mutts did in 2 millennia.

Stop getting sucked in by this fucking bollox! You should feel a fool for being fooled so easy. It’s NPC tier shit.

My fucking lord

Attached: 1551750576083.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

bump

>“19 members from same UN” committee who sanctioned Israel. From some unknown UN committee that has 25 year old aid workers and youth workers. Voting. On important UN committees.
This FFS

>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/10/seven-britons-were-on-ethiopian-airlines-plane-that-crashed
>Save the Children said its child protection in emergencies adviser, Tamirat Mulu Demessie, was among the dead.
Save the Children said its child protection in emergencies adviser, Tamirat Mulu Demessie, was among the dead.
>Save the Children said its child protection in emergencies adviser, Tamirat Mulu Demessie, was among the dead.
Save the Children said its child protection in emergencies adviser, Tamirat Mulu Demessie, was among the dead.

wtf

Three options for the Being boomers:
1. Go bankrupt
2. Admit planes are hijacked all the time
3. Memoryhole and damage control

ay tone . shut it down

dat glowing lmao

Oh no.
But did they criticize Israel?

people.com/human-interest/22-un-members-victims-ethiopian-airlines-crash/
>10 days after UN called out Israel on war crimes
COINCIDENCE?