ANTI-CHRIST COMING NEXT WEEK

Many rabbi's saying their "moshiach" is coming this Purim. For Christians this is the anti-christ.

Have you taken repented and took Jesus as your Saviour yet?

Attached: 12744308_10153757649932702_845386699468598288_n.jpg (960x540, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luQxlTcbh3U
bible.com/de/search/bible?q=Lucam 9:56&category=bible&version_id=823
youtu.be/3xrxlwcgUXc
christlicher-gemeinde-dienst.de/warnung-vor-der-lutherbibel-2017-sie-ist-leider-bibelkritisch-und-feministisch-verfaelscht/
youtube.com/watch?v=XNBlVrfyFxA
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_sodomite_on_committee.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSXeNpNACE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=W1qj6orUvEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: jesus-matrix.jpg (448x298, 45K)

We've been living under the antichrist system since before Egypt. Death to Zionism. Death to the bloodlines of Anu Yahweh.

Now, is the anti-crist the Super intelligent AI?

What the fuck?
Is that real?
Do they really strike parts of the bible in English?

Here's others. In some of them Jesus was talking about fasting.

Attached: 1546834788832.jpg (736x687, 92K)

Only the Father in Heaven knows the appointed day.

/thread

I had considered this
I have even considered large amounts of human clones would only be vessels for demons too
Fuck china

I have thought of when the appointed date can come, the latest point is in 800 million years because that's when plants will stop working due to lack of CO2

>falling for the Christianity meme

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

maybe KJV is the one that added it? what do the Greek and Hebrew versions say?

fuck off you boomer piece of shit

Thanks for providing no sources, faggot.
Here's one:
youtube.com/watch?v=luQxlTcbh3U

That's very possible, I'm not sure.

KJV was literally written by God.

This, We are "close" to the ressurection with the revived Roman Empire and Spread of Information (Internet!?) And people around us are massively losing their fait.. Atheism has been predicted basicaly, Quote
1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Haha, 6 Gorillions never change, Earth not being old is something reasonable.

Netbible's comment

Attached: matthew1721note.png (588x255, 26K)

bible.com/de/search/bible?q=Lucam 9:56&category=bible&version_id=823

That day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.knows when Christ will return. This doesn't concern when the anti-christ will appear. Here's rooting for purported happening to actually happen.

I thought that too, but apparently the antichrist will receive a fatal blow to the head, but will be miraculously healed. I suppose that could somehow be a metaphor about AI but I can't really see the connection.

And what foods are those?

can you translate pic related to english please? I have no idea what it is telling me

Get a study bible, niggers

Attached: IMG_20190314_122126.jpg (1944x2592, 820K)

>barely one line of text
>still uses plebbit spacing
>seven words
>of which two are curses
>this much anger over calling the jewish "messiah" the antichrist
>boomer
this is one of the most jewish posts i have ever seen in my life

Looks like modern versions of the German bible omit it as well
But the Lutherbible still has it

Verse 21 does not occur in several important ancient manuscripts. Evidently copyists assimilated it from Mark 9:29: “And He said to them, ‘This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer.’“

The verse, Matthew 17:21, is missing in some old manuscripts. It is included in many. The commentator is of the opinion that it is not "original".

Attached: 7_Translations35.png (549x180, 11K)

Thread theme music:

youtu.be/3xrxlwcgUXc

The Lutherbible 2017 is falsified by marxists. Stay away from it. Use 1984
christlicher-gemeinde-dienst.de/warnung-vor-der-lutherbibel-2017-sie-ist-leider-bibelkritisch-und-feministisch-verfaelscht/

Attached: lxx_v87578s_mt3.jpg (769x993, 266K)

Rabbi giving jews lecture that ww3 will come and how it will only be safe in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=XNBlVrfyFxA

Good vid explaining the new world order bible's
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Seems like KJB is the shit version

There is a sodomite on the NIV committee

jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_sodomite_on_committee.htm

It's real. Tons of verses have been changed and removed in the other versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSXeNpNACE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2&index=2&t=0s

Get a load of this

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
>I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

The Jesuit-Catholic bible replaces Jesus with Mary. Mary crushes the serpent? Really, Catholics?

Attached: 1508718478740.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

People are pushing vegetarianism, Halal is ofcourse always a point of bawwww but Vega mixed with the climate hoax can lead to incredible and disgusting ways to withold people from food

ib4 Soi is actually not what we are made to believe it is.

No, thats wishful thinking. The prophesied antiChrist of revelations is flesh and blood. It will be a Jew, probably a homosexual.

War against Iran to follow

Bible says no one will know when it's coming. To presume to know is to defy God. As such, hang yourself for thinking you know it's habbening. You already rejected God by saying you know better than God, may as well kill yourself and reject Christ dying for you as well.

Enjoy Hell, bitch.

Predicting is not the same as knowing

Ehhh,No.. It is quite foolish, But not untill the LAST things have happend will it happen, I am not one of the "in my lifetime baby!" anymore since otherwise i will be continiously blackpilled and depressed about life again.

I would like to note that the 1560 Geneva is not missing any of this scripture.

2 Peter 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
>10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
>5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
>2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
>3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
>4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

A thief only to the unbelievers. We don't know the EXACT HOUR of his return, but scripture did give us warnings of what the end times would be like.

Luke 17:26-30 King James Version (KJV)
>26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
>27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
>28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
>29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
>30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Oh the living bible also has this scripture.

The christian and jewish messiah are the same one.

It's in the Clementine Latin Vulgate too, so it's a legit verse. Latin Vulgate was translated from early Greek manuscripts

That makes absolutely no sense.

Legitimate question, Do you think that with the Ressurection people who are Ressurected STILL have a chance of repenting?

Attached: 13482842.png (1200x758, 433K)

It does if you're not an NPC.
Christianity is literally a sect of Judaism.
You will ignore this because you're an NPC but christianity was created by a jew called saul of tarsus to destroy the Roman empire and it was born from judaism, note how they share scriptures and beliefs. The fact that the christian messiah is a kike is further proof of that.
Have a good day, NPChristians.

Link to Rabbis please

It might be reference to the "yeshua" people. There is a modern-day infiltration of Christianity by jews. These jews are called the "hebrew roots" people. They call Jesus "yeshua" and they try to make Christians observe the old testament sabbath, along with some of the other old testament laws in regards to food that is safe to eat.

In the past they were called the Judaizers, before the split between jews and Christians was fully realized there was debate as to how much of the old law Christians were supposed to adhere to. The Apostle Paul was adament on not forcing non-jews to be circumcized, and not forcing them to obey the dietary laws. That is slowly being eroded, along with the Christians who love Israel these days.

how long do you think it will be before jews will make everyone have to implant rfid chips?

Nope. The first resurrection are those that are saved in Christ. The second resurrection are those that are damned.

>Imagine actually believing all this shit.

And you call yourselves 'red-pilled'. HA

This shit isn't even in the Bible.

he's afraid of a power higher than his own... nana nana boo boo

The Jews believe their messiah will put them above the gentiles and make the gentiles their slaves. They corrupted the messiah of the Old Testament with their own version and that’s why they didn’t accept Jesus. Jesus calls them out for this along with fiollowing their own laws and traditions instead of Gods(“thy do the works of thy father, the devil). They have been corrupted by the devil since before Jesus was on earth in the Gospels. The jew messiah is the anti-christ. Watch isreal accept him with open arms

John 5:29 King James Version (KJV)
>29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 20:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
>4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
>5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
>6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

You better be in that first resurrection, buddy.

Attached: 1541285165897.png (508x762, 799K)

Qtards and Christcucks are so obnoxious with their boomer conspiracy theories

They larp, but deep down they don't believe. Its just people here trying to get into western mysticism as a coping mechanism to the modern world.

hope most of you realise accepting "jesus" simply and always has meant rising above egoic consciousness right?
dont take the bible literally like modern christcucks
this is the core of all religion, christianity is has just become more convoluted than for example
hinduism and buddhism making it harder to spot. ironically the most devoted ""christians"" today are the "worst" ""sinners"" meaning compeletely attached to (christian) ideas and thoughtforms and beliefs

King James version was written by Shakespeare.
King James paid to have the bible translated and updated to the vernacular of the time.
It literally "The King James Version", you fucking retard.

Next Tuesday bitches

I have a coin that confirms the 3rd Temple is more than just an idea

Attached: 20190312_174327.jpg (1135x1114, 575K)

Attached: 20190312_174247.jpg (1140x1068, 648K)

The most "accurate" translation available from all the available scripture is the Modern Literal Version - modernliteralversion.org.

Literally thousands of older copies of the NT have been discovered since the KJV was produced. The translators of the KJV themselves placed alternate translations in the margins at least 13 different places - proving their translation wasn't "inspired". If it was the literal word of God, why would alternate translations be necessary?

There is a cult know and "King James Onlyists" who falsely believe that the KJV is the ONLY version of the Bible you can trust. Even if you're a Russian speaker - you need to learn 16th century English and read the 1611 version KJV to get the word of God. They are sadly misled and myopic in their theology.

Choose a version of the Bible that you feel comfortable with - do a little bit of research and you will find TONS of scholarly arguments about how the translations process is done and why the mainstream versions are accurate.

Stay away from the New World Translation as this comes from the non-Christian cult, the Jehova's Witnesses. Not sure if the Mormon's have an "official" translation of their own, but avoid any of their texts as they are also not Christians and are heretics.

Odd that it would change my ID like that

NIV is literally satanic as are most modern versions (ESV, ect).
Only the KJV Bible is truly reliable.

Attached: 1532110307926.jpg (878x336, 67K)

*there is a cult know as

A "cult" is a group that wants you to believe what they say instead of the Bible - that's why cults push "modern version" crap - so that the people will have trashy unreliable versions and need to trust cult "experts" who pretend they have special education and knowledge to give the "true" teachings because the lay people need guidance and need to buy their special lexicons and books to gain insight into what the bible "really says." This is the education-cult that has infected modern Christianity and lead to total apostasy. You are lost in this cult and don't even know it.

The King James Bible doesn't need any cult-leaders to teach what it says - the King James Only movement says the truth: Just read and believe the KVJ for yourself and reject all cults by learning it first-hand. We have the Bible - not "teachers" - just a definitive English text that we believe and trust as 100% true and accurate. You education-cult types simply don't get it. SAD!

Attached: 1532216202082.gif (507x600, 56K)

Why does it matter to you so much?

Holy shit OP
I read NIV because English is my 3rd language and KJV had me googling and using the dictionary every 5 words, but I never knew they change the substance.
Do native English speakers actually understand every word/meaning in the KJV on the first read, or is supposed to feel like doing homework? I really don't feel like reading the bible at 50 wpm LMAO
Maybe I'll just look for a French KJV.
BTW, I read all my non-fiction in English without problems, but reading KJV felt like AIDS on my first try, although it's been a while now and I didn't get past Genesis, maybe I'll give it another shot. Thoughts?

Attached: whoawhat.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

What's funny is it doesn't even matter.
The Council of Nicea excluded many legitimate scriptures that they felt went against their personal outlook of Christianity and Jesus.
The Gospel of Thomas for example.

So the KJV is already missing holy texts.

A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

That's the beast, AC is a different entity.
Who can make war with the beast?
How can one make war with the AI that controls everyone through the mark?

This.

KJV wasn’t written for niggers.

KJV is a freemasonic heresy And so is Protestantism which is Gnosticism which is freemasonry.

>KJV is Masonic heresy

Attached: B7C09CA4-06CD-44B0-ACB7-75C254918733.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Checked..

One of us.

It's always been one of us. Nero. Hitler. And so forth.

He's watching. I assure you.

>freemasonic heresy
Wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Some Freemasons may "use" a King James Bible, but they have nothing to do with translating it, and they HATE this verse:
>" How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Isaiah 14:12
In the modern (satanic) versions this verse has been altered because it is the Freemasonic/gnosic teaching that "Lucifer" is light and good, not evil and cast down into hell.
KJV is God's true words in English.

Happened to me the other day when phone fagging, just dropped off the neighbours Wi-Fi is all

Ecclesiastes 8:4
>Where the word of a king is there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1549460426796.png (409x513, 172K)

This. They always say it's sky fairy nonsense but like to be in these threads. Odd unless ....

Attached: r0uf61or6rz11.jpg (903x960, 57K)

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1540277304613.jpg (1080x791, 539K)

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1539767588119.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

What a cucked submissive religion

New American Catholic Bible freemasonic teachings:

>12
>How you have fallen from the heavens,
>O Morning Star,* son of the dawn!
>How you have been cut down to the earth,
>you who conquered nations!i

So this impious Catholic version promoted by the sodomite-infested Roman clergy casts down the Lord Jesus Christ - the "Morning Star" according to Rev 22:16 - down!

>" I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." Revelation 22:16

You've been "hoodwinked" pal.

Attached: IMG_20190128_152318~2-01.jpg (2080x2782, 1.18M)

so if the antichrist is human, he can be killed correct?

whats to stop an user from just killing the Antichrist?

Why do you insist on being a huge faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=W1qj6orUvEA
Das right. Guess who is behind all of it?

thanks for the (you)s christcuck

Attached: 1525464955994.jpg (960x720, 122K)

imagine being such a salty pagan nigger, you have to shitpost shitty copy pastas you made in every christian thread you dont like. Go dance infront of trees you fucking nigger hippy

I'm glad for you that comprehending a book written in your native language makes you feel intelligent—although that doesn't really address my post—but I'm not black.
I'm very articulate and literate in French, unfortunately I just never have been required to speak English in my life and it's my third language so I'm just ok at it.

anti christ is just anti thesis of Christ, still acting under Monad.

Jesus was

Immaculate, was known of before his birth, and did not sin

Anti christ will be

Unclean, name becomes known to the world because he speaks truth, will become known for sins that are eventually proven to be wrong and untruthful

after he deals with that, he'll speak out against the synagogue of satan

See here for a classic example of a cult member ;)

Read whichever version you want, including the KJV. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you as you read. Faith in Christ and through that, repentance is what will transform you. Not adherence to dogmatic arguments about which version is more correct.

Having said that, from a scholarly point of view then the most accurate translation from the available source documents today is the MLV. It is simply a fact.

bump for Jesus