Not sure whoever believes America was “great” but they clearly never picked up a history book

Not sure whoever believes America was “great” but they clearly never picked up a history book

Attached: yb8sl728i1m21[1].png (430x592, 238K)

Damn you faggots are really trying hard to slide the clinton probe aren't ya.

Who cares about Clinton lol

>Who cares about Clinton lol
Shill confirmed

Most schools are publicly funded. I'm guessing the affected colleges are private institutions. Better not cross the state.

Dumb ass, she's not even in government. She's not a candidate for president. Who cares?

lol poorfags are mad

get a job and work hard and maybe you can bribe your kid into the top too instead of whining like a nigger

Attached: VancouverChildTrafficking.png (905x496, 156K)

The half of this country that wants her drawn and quartered?

Okay, why?

Land of opportunities they said.
Theres No aristocracy they said.
Capitalism is a meritocracy they said.

all of your family's wealth was accumulated when america was still a top manufacturer of goods. it's impossible to get that rich now unless you are born into it, or invent some kind of revolutionary technology. in 100 years people like your family are going to have to live in underground fortresses because everyone will be trying to kill you.

You'd guess wrong. First, all universities in the US receive massive amounts of tax dollars and are subject to certain restrictions for it. Second, most of these schools were still pleb-tier University of California system schools like USC. These people have EVERYTHING in life and want more, much more.
This woman in OP did no wrong compared to Macy, Loughlin, Huffman, Mossimo and other household names.

>trying this hard
>being this bad at it
You smell that ? It's called desperation and you reek of it.

?

How about dozens of crimes and being a part of the greater political crime syndicate that's plunging this country in the shitter? That's like saying "why do you want a rapist in prison, he didn't rape YOU, lately."

>(((((white)))))) celebrities
Imagine the magnitude of this blue pill

>80+% of today's millionaires inherited less than $100k
>About 70% inherited nothing
>Impossible to get wealthy

Maybe not everyone is gonna be a billionaire, but the idea you can't get comfy money in this country is the faggots version of "da juden did it's".

I am shocked and outraged!

Attached: 1551464238576.jpg (760x752, 70K)

Don't pretend to care about that after dozens of federal indictments, user. Don't pretend to care about the rule of law. Why do you really continue to support this obsessive witch hunt against your better interests?

i'm not talking about "comfy money". top flight schools aren't going to accept your bribe unless you have top flight connections. it's not just about the physical money but the (((trust))) that your family's patriarchs have secured for your name.

>Rule of law

I want all traitors to be hung from lamp posts to kick and gurgle. The type of rope means nothing, memeflaggot tranny.

>Better interests

And I hope your put against a wall and liquidated by a flak cannon

*you're

I see, you were responding to other poster carrying on about bribing there way into schools. And the connections part makes more sense, giving most of this countries "comfy money" millionaires didn't attend ivy league, but all of the (((social movers))) did. Seems more about cutting the kikes in line than about the schools themselves. Trying to cheat your way into the country clubs.

REALLY wealthy people just donate a new hospital wing and shit to get in, or settle down as trust fund kids.

>cutting the kikes in line
Are you Tony Soprano? You cut someone in (like on a deal) or you keep someone in line (making them follow the rules). You can cut someone in line at lunch when you get to middle school and the teacher doesn't line you up anymore.

USC is a private school and not part of the UC system