Girlfriend broke up with me a few hours ago

Girlfriend broke up with me a few hours ago.

Will going to the gym help ? I feel like passing out when i stand up. Massive headache.

This shouldn't hurt this much...

Attached: That+hurt+to+read+_b7c10bb62b57e8487741027fdfb6363f.jpg (633x758, 121K)

Having never had a GF, when does a breakup occur?

Is it random? like you could of had sex 12 hours ago, and then shes breaking up with you, or does sex stop for a week or something then it happens?

Just wondering

This was my very first girlfriend. I'm 23.
We were together for a year.

Things were going amazing and just a few days ago she said i was too clingy & needy. That's really weird since we would literally see eachother 1 - 2 times a week at most. And i rarely messaged her, so i have no idea why she thinks that.

She called me today, few hours ago to tell me I'm suffocating her with all of my attention and that she wants to break up.

Girls are so fucking weird. Don't you want someone to give you attention, to hug you and kiss you and love you.

Just like that, it's over...

Ehhhh.... what? user read this a couple a times, you gave her too much attention and that's why she broke up with you. You think she liked you.. loved you and or cared about you? Im going through a breakup too but she just didnt give a flying fuck about you, the fact you give her "too much" attention shows that you're an amazing person

Attached: i09FJm4.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

She was fucking another guy.

Blini

This, sorry OP you got cheated on.
I also got cheated on and dumped while i was in mandatory army service so i know how it feels.

>she said i was too clingy & needy
ahahahahahah. Imagine gril saying to you that. In other words, you are too feminine,

That's what i'm thinking, she probably was interested in another guy. Girls dont breakup because they "get too much attention"

It's just an excuse. You need an excuse to break up with somebody so her's was "you're too clingy/needy". Of course you seemed too clingy to her - she didn't want to stay with you. She's at the age where she just wants to go fuck around. It's not your fault.

Incel mongrel spotted

THIS

Attached: 3406766F-10EB-4F70-8CC4-4F2F484381CF.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Exercise always helps with mental health, start with the sticky and then move in to more rewarding, more autistic exercises

Its true
Girls move on quick, usually before a breakup so when they are "ready" to move on they break up and give a bs excuse

Dont beat yourself up Ith that. She just wanted some change. Yes. The gym helps.

Does the kot like pilmeni?

In OPs case she was lying and didnt want to be with him. But the muh "young girls r gonna cheat anyway because theyre young" is an incel mentality, you have zero life experiences with this.

>you have zero life experiences with this.
I have and i dont agree young girls will cheat, sur they have more options but its no guarantee for cheating

Still, girls do lie and move on to the new guy before she ends things usually

I'm on the same situation. Exercising helps a lot.
You just need to keeping doing stuff, keep yourself busy.
Go exercise, study, get a new hobby.

Okay dude, guys do this too no argument.

Yes, go to the gym, and get immersed in a hobby. Let the pain activate your mangekyou sharingan

Attached: 1551104274427.jpg (425x340, 14K)

She is 100% smashing a new dude. Your fault for not being attractive enough, should've hit the gym more often.

Attached: 72EC859B513F4E85A41BE0D0FA1005A5.jpg (1080x1048, 257K)

lmao, never seen this one before.

Shes just looking for an excuse to blame you for the fall of the relationship so she doesn’t feel as bad about it. Unless what she said is true then it’s a different story other then that. She doesn’t seem interested. unfortunately user this is life and reality, the only thing you can do is move on and focus on yourself. Don’t get hung up on it for the fact that shes probably moved on so you should too.

I'm guessing she found someone else (not someone better, just someone else). At least it sounds like she's just searching for an excuse for her action while not wanting to hurt you too much

Girls dont like it when they date a guy that no one wants, you had to make it clear to her that you could easily be fucking someone else but chose her over others
You weren't necessary needy, but probably showed signs that you only have her as an option
For some reason girls wants to feel insecure, once they feel safe around you its over, either they break up with you, or she fucks other guys around your back

This is why you cheat on GF EVERYTIME you get the opportunity
that way you always got the upper hand

Why are women so protective of other wwomen's bullshit? Did you do something as shitty as OP's ex?

>But the muh "young girls r gonna cheat anyway because theyre young" is an incel mentality, you have zero life experiences with this.
it's true you idiot

Reminder

Attached: attraction.jpg (851x515, 173K)

>Just look good bro

Attached: b16cd04e6520707036505fd52f17b43c.jpg (639x762, 81K)

i think this whole "women are not visual" meme is greatly exaggerated. Vast majority of girls would fuck the pic, even if he was a bum.

It might appear random but it never is. Women always plan an escape long before they execute it. This guy's gf was turned off by his clinginess a long time ago but was waiting for a better option to come along so she could make her getaway. Sometimes it's the other way around, sometimes she'll meet a new guy and be so totally into him that she'll lose attraction for her current guy and look for an excuse. You can usually tell when this happens because women will just kind of turn off and stop giving you the time of day. They'll be super argumentative at you for no reason and when you try to explain yourself they'll just shut off and walk away not even wanting to hear your reasoning.

Cardio is the savior in times like this

To fuck, yes it is true.
But to be like bf and gf the picture is 100% true.

I fucked some girls on the first date because i have good game and am good looking. but after the third date they realized i had no friends and didn't travel and shit like that, so they bailed out of nowhere
Every fucking times.
I didn't care that much though

i went through this last year user. and to be honest i haven't fully recovered and a lot of people don't.
what you're going through is a tribulation almost everyone has felt. and we all know it fucking hurts, so welcome to the club.

i would recommend evolving out of who you were with her, update yourself. you're single and free now so this is the time to focus on you. download tinder and interact with new girls. you've got this bro - you never know, you might get over her in a week if you get lucky. just be hopeful

browse Jow Forumstheredpill, it's plebbit i know but there's a goldmine of solid as fuck advice about these issues and how to be a positive, uplifted male.

this. women act on scarcity and envy is their strongest emotion

Attached: 1530863178422.jpg (500x326, 16K)

this dude looks like a dyke that decided to start taking testosterone

it occurs when you or her get tired of putting up with each others bullshit

The only good advice in this thread.

It sucks OP, but you'll get over it. I would suggest staying off the Internet (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, even this shithole), hit up the gym and fill up your time with all sorts of stuff that will keep your mind off of her.

When my first girlfriend broke up with me it was hard. I couldn't sleep at night. A little trick that helped me calm down was writing out a bunch of reasons why things didn't work out and why we can't be together and keeping onto a little sticky note next to my bed. It's easy to romanticize a past relationship after it's over so this sticky note kept me in check. After reading it through I would be reminded that we just weren't meant to be and usually I would happily drift off to sleep.

Going through the same shit, don't be as weak as i am and call in sick at work every other week

>reddit spacing
>frogposting
>unironically sending to reddit
>unironically sending to redpill

Attached: 35468354.png (905x783, 132K)

LMAO, these kind of girls are the ones that goes out clubbing/bars/partying almost weekly, if you not in that scene you will never GF them.
That being said, who even wanna GF these girls? Im in same boat, but for me im not looking for anything serious with them, just wanna fuck, usually i get ghosted after 3 weeks or so. Recently found a qt to chill with so im good for now, no thots for a while.
And no its not like i dont got friends or travel, still my friends aren't in the "going out partying" scene, they are more career focused

This is true. The best sex I ever got from my gf was after she found out I got a significant promotion/raise.

blue pill disguised as a red pill

Im a dude

nice blowjob lips

you're not funny and edgy for being fucking noided

Attached: 1548305815620.gif (160x160, 811K)

Also can be said about... everyone. Man and women are attracted to men and women with status and success. Lol.

Yeah, pretty much this.
In other words,
The bitch wasn't mature to straight up say "I'm breaking up with you." Instead use that "excuse" "You're too clingy." to make herself feel better about the breakup and think it's a nice way to go about it. You ain't missing much user and better off with out her. Keep your head up.

My ex broke up with me.
Said i was to possessive and mind controlling. Now im lifting to be 1 with the force. Eventually my mind controls will work.
We all gonna make it.

Broke up with my gf, 1 hour later I kid you not she was on tinder. It’s never real user

Men do not give a single shit about a woman's status

>Making a post about getting dumped by your girl
Sorry bro you must’ve been a clinging bastard

fucking clueless dont post anymore

SHE WAS FUCKING ANOTHER GUY its this simple

I got kind of a situation and I feel this thread is the best place to ask, don't feel like making a new one since I don't think it's worthy of it.

So I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks and we text all the time and say nice things and all that, but she also uses discord like do which makes it easier to text without being on my phone 24/7.

Recently she's been a but busy so she's been texting me less but she fixed it when I asked her to and she was cool with it. Today I text her and she was offline texting me back, so I was asking why she was offline. She immediately goes back to being visible(online) and just gives me a bunch of excuses saying she closes the app after texting out of habit.
I decided to keep saying that it doesn't work that way, discord still says you're online for a time after anyways, then she says she 'accidentally' set it to invisible and was sorry. I asked why and she said she didn't know, and I told her to tell me what was going on and she just said don't worry.

I asked her why she would even lie to me about something like this and she hasn't responded in a while.

Am I just overreacting or am I being legitimate with my complaint? I don't want to seem spergy but she knows I have trust issues.

Attached: 1547533460033.jpg (653x490, 95K)

sounds like a typical online "relationship"

It's not online though we just use discord to talk

I just want to know if I'm being irrational or not and I want a third party to tell me

>It's not online though we just use discord to talk
ok how often did you actually meet irl

2-3 times a week but when we're apart we just always text.

alright and what do you actually talk about, just everyday stuff?
you know there's just so much to talk about before it gets boring

Everyday stuff, shit we should do, how we feel etc.

I can talk forever about anything honestly, but I don't run my mouth either.

well I could give you the usual stuff about seeming too available/needy meaning you have no other options etc

but also consider that not everyone likes to hear small talk for hours on end. I certainly don't, double so if it's online
do you get full fledged replies or just one liners?

She's sort of lonely so she's okay with it, sometimes when I can't head over we hop in VC and she doesn't want to leave even when she has to.

It's really a fine relationship and legitimately the best one I've had and I've been in some toxic ones, or rather ones that just weren't good for my head.

She just got back to me and explained what happened, she's sick as shit which I forgot and she went invisible because someone else was annoying her when she was trying to sleep. She just did it when she was half asleep so she didn't remember.

She's goofy enough for that to happen so I think I'm good now.

So I don't sound like a complete leech, my GF of 4 years left me last year and I felt like shit for a day or two but I got over it. It's the subconscious, long standing affection that's super fucking hard to get rid of but time heals all wounds.

Definitely go to the gym. Lifting feels fucking amazing once you start doing it ritually, and you'll feel good about yourself.

Also now it's time to focus on you dude, fuck your ex she's a piece of shit and you can only do better, but it starts by doing better for yourself.

Also this 4000%, my ex ghosted me for almost a month, sending maybe two texts a day which was really unusual, then she suddenly wanted to get on Skype and I should've known she'd leave me.

I'm not too sad because she found out I got a GF after her and my ex is a bitter friendless loser now lmao

not op

always hard for an outsider to say but if you think you have a good grasp on her and think it's believable then all is well, I guess
remember to always stay vigilant

Didn't think you were OP but wanted to drop my two cents for him, my bad.

And yeah I do trust her because she's a sperg like me but of course, I'm not blind to that sort of stuff. Again I have trust issues especially after my ex would make me feel like shit for having them at all

Sorry OP she found a higher status male.

Mentally a roastie though

Men from Jow Forums maybe
Most guys who aren't desperate faggots will want a girl who's not a complete goddamn basket-case

Just chill out a bit user, don't won't to come across too needy over texts. Remember, she's allowed to not be in your space 24/7, she simply might not feel like talking that particular time and that's okay because she's human as well. If you trust her like you should, it'll be fine.

Attached: 1550976844651.jpg (446x515, 29K)

Not all girls have vaginas that look like roast beef. That term is highly offensive. You would know if you weren't an incel.

I think she said it ironically. Maybe you weren’t giving her enough attention. Women.