Anyone else REAL TIRED of conservatism?

Anyone else REAL TIRED of conservatism?

Attached: benny.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How cucked do you have to be to not care about the environment? What's wrong with avoiding the use of oil?

The entire defense budget is in place to serve the interests of Israel. The military is just a big welfare system for losers who can't get real jobs. Why not use that money on anything else?

It's the ban on nuclear power that makes the GND a joke to me, but you're right.

Who gives one shit about abortion? The same people who cry about "babies" being "murdered" eat 14 hamburgers a week. Killing a full-grown cow is way more fucked up than killing a fetus. Not that I care about killing cows either.

Conservatives are a bunch of retards who get all their information from Hannity unironically.
Trump being a prime example. Tell me one thing conservatives ever conserve except their own money?

No. I'm tired of leftists envious of my money.

Anybody with more than 105 IQ points.

If they are so pro-2nd amendment, then why aren't they advocating the FIM-92 Stinger be legal for civilian use? Why not? If the 2nd amendment is about the people defending themselves from a tyrannical government, why can't the people have weapons that can shoot down airplanes?

The GOP will be unelectable after trump because they refuse to do anything about the influx of foreigners who will never vote republican. Good riddance I say. These people never did anything but give themselves tax cuts and fight ZOG wars.

I don’t see a point in politics anymore. As a republican, I may just stop voting and watch the world fuck it’s self. I hate the left because it’s filled with prissy none blue color assholes. On the flip side, I’m not religious and most on the right are Christians. Christians are fucking retarded. Though not as retarded as flat earthers...though most flat earthers tend to associate with the right. Fuck it all.

>These people never did anything but give themselves tax cuts and fight ZOG wars.
Yeah, pretty much.

Attached: DU1hGdwW0AAIy4s.jpg (638x324, 30K)

Both parties are unelectable and yet one of the two will end up in power.

As a pro 2a person, I’m fine admitting we have baggage in the form of the retarded. I hate debating the second amendment with horse shit like why can’t we have this powerful bomb or energy source? Because it actually takes special care not to blow something the fuck up or not butt fuck the environment.

Real conservatives are monarchists, not neoliberals who favor a kike controlled corporate democracy.

Name one thing conservatives have conserved the last century except their own profits.

Anyone else REAL TIRED of discord trannies?

You know Richard Nixon did more for women and the environment than any democrat has. Just saying. Read history.

I certainly am, yet somehow conservatives have found new converts in young people who haven't lived through their failed ideologies to know how much they suck.

>Neoconservative Trotskyism
>American Conservative
Pick one asshole.

Attached: russelbc46--b.jpg (638x825, 171K)

Fuck you I should be able to buy suitcase nukes

>*slurps up big black cock*

You're a poorfag, though.

No. Now fuck off, shill.

No not really

Do conservatives have anything going for them other than how they are willing to epically own SJWs and trannies?

Attached: conservatives.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

Nothing more cringe than being right-wing in 2019.

Attached: D1lwd1LWsAAboSk.jpg (575x666, 36K)

>William F. Buckley
>American Conservative
Yep, you're dumb.

The only thing conservatism has to offer is the notion of maintaining family structure. Which is a very important thing its just that most of their policy decisions are bloated, militaristic and blatantly corporate. Neoconservatism is one of the worst political trends of the last 25 years.

Kill yourself

>Neoconservatism
>American Conservatism
Yep, another dumb fuck. Neocons are literal far-left ex-Trotskyites. If you hate neocons, then you hate the left. You're an idiot.

Attached: neocon_timeline_anti-stalin-left-jews.png (970x806, 789K)

How on Earth is William F. Buckley not a conservative?

Thanks for sharing your hobby with all of us. It's certainly not for me, but you do you, champ.

Shareblue threads are so boring. And obvious.

>What's wrong with avoiding the use of oil
can you imagine? the goyim staying home and working on their computers, instead of slaving under the watchful eye of toilstein? it'd be anudda shoah

wrong on this one tho

>literally against recreational mcnukes
>in 2019
what are you, a racist?

>defending conservatives
>unironically using the term shareblue
Gtfo Boomer

I think so and it wasn't all that bad.

Attached: salazar.jpg (650x366, 25K)

>actually more conservative than ever
unironically

Conservatives get the bullet too

boomer/neocon conservatism is the only form that ever gains any traction in the US so we might as well say fuck it and take $1000 if we're gonna get ZOGGED either way

Attached: yang_gang.png (886x856, 1.42M)

yeah me, I hate them far more than liberals. The left is your enemy, but have you head this? Love your enemy

But conservatives are the false prophet, the judas iscariot, who pretends to be your friend and then sells you for 30 pieces of silver.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (2048x1182, 160K)

>muh shareblue
Conservatives talk all day long about 'conservative values' but do literally nothing to make them happen.

For example, the family unit is falling apart right now. If you want to fix this and get birth rates of the population back up then you need to make wages better so men and women both don't have to work two jobs to just scrape by.

Feminism is actually one of the biggest capitalist scams of all time because it has doubled the amount of workers and halved the wages.

So make wages good again and then you will see many other problems go away, like the nuclear family will no longer be falling apart quite as much because parents will be able to raise their children effectively and so on. That won't fix EVERYTHING but it will definitely be a good start.

Of course conservatives only care about if Wallstreet makes 0.5% more money each year though so they actually want the opposite of what I suggested.

aren't you supposed to be shilling that meme chink?

I'm tired of libfags telling everyone else what they can/cannot say, i'm tired of kikes subverting and rewriting history. I don't necessarily like conservatives but in this case the enemy of the enemy is my friend (yes i know conservatives are compromised too, but to a lesser degree).

Not in the slightest, Decadent Social Degeneracy is out of control, Bring on Facism please

literal tranny

This.

No, but I'm tired of this faggot bitching about anti-semitism.

Not really. I would look towards being a libertarian but it just isn't as popular.

Attached: democrats2.jpg (792x792, 296K)

Modern Conservatism is a sham to get whites to deny themselves government benefits. This is why Yang-Gang is taking off--cause everyone knows by now that everyone gets ubi except whites.
There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Attached: strawman argument.jpg (558x614, 68K)

Wages arent the problem dipshit, ive seen faggotry even infect the wealthiest Arabs in Qatar. Homosexuality has been spread through our culture and is infecting other cultures. Its not just a material problem its cultural and psychological.

I don't watch any of the conservative-centered news or care about any of the meme e-celebs shilled here. In fact i don't even care about politics, i only want to see libfags screech tb h.

Attached: 1552326234728.jpg (720x615, 155K)

Attached: 1552594180947.png (958x658, 920K)

Sorry pal thats a bipartisan issue

Attached: JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation.jpg (1024x954, 110K)

shapiro is the first "conservative" to attack any white person acting in their own interest. His debates are cocaine fueled pilpul and he would gladly sacrifice the country and the world for a shitty strip of desert.

Attached: 1552594152451.png (2305x1568, 3.35M)

Attached: 1552594125182.png (597x911, 511K)

I never get tired of Ben Shapiro.

Attached: 1552536660033.jpg (500x483, 61K)

FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK TENNECENT NIGGERS

Ben would make a cute shemale

Attached: 1552532414450.jpg (676x673, 75K)

It's time for a full blown NatSoc revolution

he's anti-gun and pro niggers and fags, why not just go with a third party candidate who is openly pro-white?

“conservatives” in the US are neoliberal good goyim who suck corporate cock and think crony capitalism and corporatism is the best shit ever.

You don't have to hit post every time you hit enter/return you know.
See?

OY VEY WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION IS BAD AND EQUALS COMMUNISM WHICH IS SUPER BAD UNLESS IT’S YOUR TAX DOLLARS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO ISRAEL!

there's no point. if we have to choose between 2 sides of the same Shekel we might as well go with the one that's gonna be white people free gibs too. Trump just proved that there's no point trying to escape from the ZOG stranglehold

Attached: 1552519755430.jpg (576x576, 99K)

Where is the Yang Gang meme starter pack?

Could someone post it pls?

Attached: 1552535591770.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

Attached: D1j0nSaWwAIaijT.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>How on Earth is William F. Buckley not a conservative?
He was a British Tory you fucking retard. British Tories are NOT "American Conservatives".

Attached: 8c6703ab84ec1cc11e4e36310e9bdf523cb95d0f.jpg (341x509, 119K)

Yea, its like fueled by anger and hate, and is literally pure conjecture 95% of the time.
Conservatism is run by fear. They do a good job at scaring them, and so they sleep with guns under their pillows and constantly think China is about to invade. They would gladly walk into a gas chamber if Trump told them to, that's how stupid they are. Prove me wrong.

Attached: YangGang2020.jpg (336x352, 22K)

poor Zognald

Attached: D1k0d7SWwAETVjZ.jpg (750x458, 215K)

>Buckley was born November 24, 1925, in New York City,

I'm only tired of retards running the show.

>modern Conservatism is a sham to get whites to deny themselves government benefits
Basically this.
'Muh bootstraps' is a big lie

Oh for fucks sake.... same old generic lines. I swear I've read your dumb post 400 times in my life. Guess what asshole? literally everything you just typed can be reversed and said about "Democratic Party Voters". Do you even pay attention? for the past two-years CNN and the Dems have fearmongered and invented 30 different conspiracies to keep their voters in fear and paranoid. \

Omg! the Hitler Russian KKK

Everything in your post is total bullshit. Also, fuck China. The Han people stole China away from the Celts 5,500 years ago.

Attached: Tarim Basin mummy's in Xinjiang province, China.jpg (1667x2500, 356K)

Are you seriously this dumb?

The US is the leading country in the last 10 years with the greatest reduction in CO2 emission. That was principally caused by fracking, which leftwing media also hates. There is nothing wrong with avoiding the use of oil, it is the fact that the left hates nuclear energy which is hands down one of the cleanest energy sources around, and prefers solar and windpower which are ridiculously expensive and inefficient.

The largest chunk of the military's budget goes toward simply maintaining the thousands of airplanes, tanks, ships and armament. A proper audit would be nice to increase the cost-effectiveness but the problem is that it's not exactly going to save you that $250 billion you wanted to feed the poor or whatever. At most you'll probably get hundreds of millions of dollars.

Cows are not people.

You can own one if you work as a contractor for the military.

How the merry fuck is that conservatism?

What's left to conserve?

How many nerdy irl trad girls schlick their little bean to the thought of this jew and his facts and logic

Attached: 1552437208082.jpg (1198x800, 186K)

This

i wuz emperors n shit?

>conservatism
thats a weird way to spell J-E-W-S

israel

literally none

You're claiming that one of the most well known American conservatives is actually not a conservative. You said he's a 'British tory'. Justify your drivel.

This is sounding more and more like 'true conservativism hasn't been tried' or something.

>t. low income red state rural and suburban retard

Tarim Basin was part of the Aryan migration out of the Indus Valley. A second migration route went west into the Eurasian steppes and Anatolia. Celts used to be known as the Hittite Empire and also the Scythians. The Ancient Egyptians were also Celts.

>You're claiming that one of the most well known American conservatives is actually not a conservative.
Kid how old are you? You're either a boomer or a very young. I mean where have you been? Everyone in the so called American "far right" knows William F. Buckley was never an American Conservative. The National Review? are you serious right now? come on.

that guy is not a conservative

they retard is as dumb as you

this idiot is a brainwashed liberal nazi of no value

he is on the internet for one rason for you brainwashed liberal nazis to jerk off to

you are too stupid to see it

you are lost

you are brainwashed and now a nazi

lol

no value

no future

fucked

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

yes. Sick of it. Populism> conservatism

the Jewish conservationism of Leo Strauss, absolutely.

This kike hypocrite is literal cancer.

Attached: 2019-03-07_02h40_18.png (660x391, 58K)

Buckley completely destroyed the real conservative movement and turned it into neoconservatism

Fuck climate change, but imagine not giving a shit about polluting your local community. Conservatives are retarded