Ecofash

This ecofashionist girl comes up to you and says:
>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
How do we respond to it

Attached: 1552078109030.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
scribd.com/doc/52189805/A-Collection-of-Essays-by-Pentti-Linkola-1993-2006
linearcity.netfirms.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y-you too

What the fuck is wrong with you guys and these cringe threads. Either OP is a glow in the dark shill or he hasn't been outside in a couple weeks.

how tight is your boipussy?

Why not both? Also what is your opinion on the industrial revolution and it's terrible consequences?

Attached: BEES.jpg (1573x1067, 793K)

Your dad is a lapping faggot and makes shitty music. But never mind, I'll give you some of my 100% Bavarian phenotype sperm anyway

The fire rises

Attached: 1546234052864.jpg (600x469, 127K)

>>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
should we make a baby to counter?

As a NS, we understand that only through technological advancements can the natural environment be preserved

What does this have to do with fascism?

The industrial revoution has been a desaster for most people. But you can actually take advantage of both worlds; you can live in the nature AND still have a gun for hunting and some more technology that makes your life a bit easier

take her hand in mine, walk off into the forest

>ecofash
>cites Kaczynski
lmao what? TK is explicitly against facism.

Facism requires organisation, which requires a state, which requires technology. You did realize the eco part of the manifesto is only there insofar as it is an obstacle to human freedom and dignity, right?

I hope innawoods girls become more common---instead of LARPer cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

Attached: wish to have a daughter like this.png (343x395, 285K)

>we

Just do us a favor, bud. You know what it is.

>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
>what industrial revolution? :^)
*proceed to rape

Posts criticising the Industrial Revolution from behind your brand new computer instead of living out in the wild like Varg make me laugh.

The industrial revolution was bound to happen eventually. The problem is too many people. A culling would solve most of not all environmental problems.

Nothing. It's actually antithetical to facism. Heidegger, one of the most intelligent philosopher of the 20th, who was a (literal) nazi, saw the inevitable failures of facism to achieve its goals. He also despises the nazis for their technophiliac tendencies (which was a CORE component of the 3rd reich)

>comes to you
>how do we
There is no we

People criticising the lack of seatbelts from behind their brand new volvo instead of walking to the store make me laugh

Totally agree
Hang transhumanists with hemp rope

How is technoloy and a focus on technological advancement antithetical to fascism?

I meant the opposite. Anti-tech, freedom and environmentalism are antithetical to facism.

daily reminder that nuking Africa and SEA would set global warming back 80 years.
women don't give a shit about nature. I had the misfortune of dating a girl that shared nothing but posts about polar bears dying, icebergs melting and so on.. I thought I could talk to her about it but nope, she barely knew anything except for her 4-5 photos posted by indian fact pages. She introduced me to her friends that also 'loved nature' and again 'we must build solar panels and save the polar bears' and that was it. Why do women have such a small attention span that they can't focus on a topic for more than 9 seconds?

>Why do women have such a small attention span that they can't focus on a topic for more than 9 seconds?
god made them crave for things to be shoved inside of them... including facebook posts

As a nation transhumanist I dab on her and crush her neck with my cybernetic thighs

And that is where he is wrong, thinking your going to get anything done without some-sort of organization is a childish fantasy.

Wrong Hitler was a environmentalist and animal rights activist read the impeachment of man by Savitri Devi.

>The Industrial Revolution

A primarily European Movement? My dear, let me open your eyes:

Attached: global-pollution.png (1600x1014, 452K)

Bizarre problems require bizarre solutions.

The system will eventually take out itself without conscious action by humans, don't worry about it. We have to be prepared to not be swallowed by the sinking ship.

Attached: grena thurnberg.jpg (1426x756, 192K)

>daily reminder that nuking Africa and SEA would set global warming back 80 years.

Actually, China and India

Attached: 1552585958396.png (1893x969, 2.09M)

yes

get into the yurt and make me cooked rat now woman

Based

Yes, i know.

Attached: 1547218129848.jpg (720x720, 95K)

RARE AS FUCK

Dude, thanks! My flag collection is almost complete now!

Attached: 6B0E681E-DADF-4788-9563-D5A164C5F721.jpg (1024x678, 129K)

Attached: D1oYKumUkAAGgwG.jpg (960x942, 88K)

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME

Imagine what our world might be like if our ancestors had stopped ploughing the fields and focused on ploughing each other.

Attached: 1981f3a8bad9550c5f2601d2b117153eb4da1c4b2f880cf23883b4b6480da46d.jpg (1113x1200, 194K)

Lol this nigger here contributes nothing to the conversation and expects us to spoonfeed him answers. Women suck you dumb fag cracker

Ask her is she knows where she is going after she dies

>Facism requires organisation, which requires a state, which requires technology.
A state does not require technology, these two things aren't mutually exclusive. Are you saying states didn't exist pre industrial revolution? Anarchism is unsustainable in and of itself, so without organization it couldn't be achieved.

>women don't give a shit about nature.
Actually they do by nature more than men do.

>Women suck
So we should be gay and not reproduce?

Disarm her at the first chance I get. That is an uncommon rifle that is almost exclusively used by hostile to us elements.

So you're just going to live your whole life on the hope this eventually happens?

Not really.

>unironically
I would ask her to dinner

I'd say "read Archeofuturism you autistic bint" then I'd cunt punt her

Attached: 4be.png (1280x720, 427K)

WHAT A LITTLE SWEETIE

How the fuck do people plan to be childless, I don't understand

this is now Linkola thread

Attached: alfa.jpg (1988x2236, 721K)

>How the fuck do people plan to be childless
Hedonism, consumerism and nihilism. All symptoms of a dying society.

Go out and hug a tree

Attached: 398459834598.jpg (960x540, 146K)

Your nails speak otherwise, bitch. Suk mah dik.

COMFY!!!

Attached: 8398459834598.jpg (1024x576, 246K)

Progress at any cost, really.

What happens to the human race if we do not conquer the stars?

We will die on this Earth.

What do we need to conquer the stars?
- The white race or maybe North East Asians
- Technology

This is also the reason I work in IT.
I don't have a natural talent for it, but it is my purpose anyway. Increase the technological acceleration of mankind.

Attached: 297030.jpg (2560x1440, 3.67M)

Let's have a fucking fight.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

>we
>memeflag
fuck off kike

I agree, now get off my porch wh*toid before I blow your cave-dwelling head off

What the fuck is going on in Uganda and Cameroon?

>it's true babe, let's fuck behind that tree.
>give me back my gun though, you're going to hurt yourself babe.

You have no excuse. Read it!
scribd.com/doc/52189805/A-Collection-of-Essays-by-Pentti-Linkola-1993-2006

Attached: 98239849283498.jpg (786x1080, 69K)

women suck because the daycare state has replaced them as mothers. now they waste their time pursuing worthless degrees and sucking dick for more recognition. this is similar to what we find in MGTOW men as both are victims of extended adolescence; lashing out against a society that has made their primal desires obsolete. neither male or female can truly be whole in this clown society of ours until the sexes recognize the value in what makes them different.

>"The US is the most wretchedly villainous state of all times. Anyone aware of global issues can easily imagine how vast the hatred for the United States - a corrupted, swollen, paralysing and suffocating political entity - must be across the Third World - and among the thinking minority of the West too."

Attached: 4856984598698456.jpg (1230x996, 210K)

Sounds about right for you. You really should give the phone back nigger.

Agreed. Fix the disease ruining both men and women.

Cutting down trees and (((diamond mining)))

Attached: at-bar-talking-poltics-her-so-what-are-your-political-34750901.png (500x716, 166K)

>eco-fash
>nail polish

Attached: Not Kosher.jpg (1280x1809, 93K)

I've been always interested in Eco******ism, any sources where y'all guys at?

Attached: 15506455627481.png (400x400, 491K)

WHEN

Attached: moonman.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Stop working indoors.

Stop using a car

Start using a horse.

Start net fishing.

Attached: linkola-1.jpg (500x503, 60K)

>We will die on this Earth.
so?Im going to die eventually, id rather die on earth than a spaceship

Be the change you wish to see.

I'd say
>"Did you make those clothes yourself and whittle that gun out of bark?"

Attached: koran.png (1000x978, 1.03M)

this is a pretty good list. is ecofash popular in russia? do your nationalists also wish to preserve the environment?

Attached: 1548649478468.jpg (1500x2247, 1.04M)

It’s already happening

Say why you talking to a middle age man you've never met before talking shit you know fuck all about.
Get fucked by some rapey nigger dick slut. Fuck off before I knock you out.

Linkola and Kaczynski are probably the long and short of it, even though they don't really fit ecofascism neatly. I am not sure ecofascism exists as an explained ideology. It is mostly ultra-right folks who treasure the natural world.

Other good criticisms of the modern condition include, unironically, Adorno, Debord and Baudrillard. The first two are Marxists but they really cut to the heart of the stifling nature of a mass society based on universal commodification. Recommend.

Damn you're so edgy....

>I am not sure ecofascism exists as an explained ideology.

that's sort of what impeachment of man was.

I, , stand corrected here:

Who gives a shit about environmentalism outside of the context of effective coexistence of the environment with the national community? We can't exactly sit around as hobbits lol.

Hey baby, wanna kiss MY flash hider?

Let's have sex

Fascism is already Eco, its just an even greater emphasis on environmentalism

i'm all for nature and preserving it, but that doesnt mean we need to go back to being cavemen. Humans will always look towards future advancement, reaching the stars is our destiny. But I do think more people should live out in the country and get away from large cities.

I've been meaning to get into Ecofash.
What is some recommended reading?

wuld u liek to paly on my miencraft survival server????

>not raping her and daring her to go beg for help from the industrial society she says she hates so much
pleb tier

>

see: essential is: devi, linkola, kaczynski
although i would say most of your reading should be concerned with things like permaculture, wildnerness survival, self-sufficiency, etc.

Shove the toral ,primitivism up your ass.
Futurism as in top efficient cities/arcologies to leave only the sleekest footprint while downsizing consumerism? Fine yeah.

linearcity.netfirms.com

That book 'Ecofascism' appears to be anti-fascist. Is it still worth a damn?

i tell her i never read ted's manifesto because it isn't going to tell me anything i didn't already know, then i tell her good luck at fixing or reversing it as i go about my day

So cute. What a sweet girl. This reminds me of going to Sweden with my dad as a kid and waking up at 4am to look for moose in the forests.

I tell her to fuck off the industrial revolution didn't go far enough we still have fuckloads of empty land doing nothing but
>preserving the beauty of naturee!
go to a fuckin park if you want nature. Every inch of land should be used to accelerate our growth as men and when the land isn't enough anymore we'll build in the seas and the skies.

read Can life prevail,

here

Attached: 983845.png (986x987, 866K)

>American