Magapedes will defend this

>Magapedes will defend this

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1041x702, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/130cd1ed60ef40c09bd65c57b0003b10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_missile#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give the military so much money the dont even know what to do with it when we have shitty bridges and potholes to fill.
But its ok I guess we need to spend more and more to get the same shitty results

join the gang or suck the wang
yang2020

Attached: 1552543240071.png (700x389, 362K)

but won't this cause inflation of the MIC?

The same military that spends 5000 dollars on a shovel and so on too.

I do, because I know that if the military wasn't sucking it up, the Jews in charge of the DNC would be buying even more third world votes. At least this way you're guaranteed most of that money is spent on American citizens.

We're crashing and burning, OP. We're already too far gone. There will be no survivors. The only thing within our power is deciding on how it ends. I, for one, am adamant that we take as many shitskins into the dark oblivion with us as possible. And that requires owning more firepower than God.

Attached: BIG.gif (498x266, 1M)

The Space Navy ain't free boy

Attached: space_marine_cup_animooted.gif (510x546, 873K)

And Yang is the problem apparently

Aircraft carriers don’t pay for themselves

They should double it

$750 billion can go a long ways in helping the middle class and poor...

>At least this way you're guaranteed most of that money is spent on American citizens.

Attached: IMG_0742.png (256x384, 167K)

I remember those boomers were selling screws, yes the hardware, simple, basic screws to the military $10-$20 a pop, became millionaires and when they got caught one committed suicide, the other already owns multiple properties and businesses so she doesn't care

and that's just two q-tips, no telling how many more are sucking the nation dry

The entire budget is 4.7 trillion with a bunch of cuts to various stuff like medicare etc. A better alternative would be to start an overhaul of how badly all the military spending is really spent, that would take years to complete but it would be a good thing eventually.

apnews.com/130cd1ed60ef40c09bd65c57b0003b10

The military is the one thing they should be spending money on

>having to use bridges and roads
whats it like being poor?

now they can feel safe and secure as they dissappear. Thank you based military industrial complex

>Aircraft carriers don’t pay for themselves
They're also obselete in warfare against any decent nation with a standing army.
It only works on peasant farmers in jungles and mountains

America is preparing for war with China.

Maybe the most brainlet post I’ve ever seen in my entire life

If that doesn't make your pants a lil heavier at the back, then you aren't paying attention.

And what happens to the military afterwards

Peace and rainbows for all eternity?

Yeah it’s legit, hope we kill every foreigner on the planet with it soon

Fuck you faggot the military is based. Daddy Yang should make serving a prerequisite to receiving yangbux.

Black?

If they're obsolete why is China making more of them?

But all the gas taxes were to fix the bridges and potholes! Wtf are we paying gas taxes for than????

stop posting vague shit and just say what you mean nigger

>Falling for Russian propaganda.

Attached: USS_Gerald_R._Ford.jpg (3000x2002, 1.46M)

B-b-but we can't afford to pay everyone $1,000 a month! Think of the inflation! Y-you yangoloids need to stop mooching off and contribute positively to society just like Corporal Jamal Sanchez! Obvious paid discord tranny shilling in this thread!

Attached: maga mutt.png (1088x901, 148K)

By that logic everything is obselete faggot

How the fuck is it even possible for Trump to become the direct opposite of what this board wanted? The guy managed to sell Hillary v2.0 to people who'd never even consider voting for her, he truly is a great salesman

>implying Trump would get any money from the Dems to do useful stuff
just increase the military budget, then use a national emergency to relocate the money to the stuff you actually want to do

>Maybe the most brainlet post I’ve ever seen in my entire life
How do air carriers protect themselves. The auxiliary ships won't have enough defensive munitions to defend themselves if they are invading themselves. China and Russia's armies are built mainly around defense.
They'll have all the shit they need to unload on an air carrier.
>Black?
Why?
>If they're obsolete why is China making more of them?
Because China plans to bully all those Asian islands when it takes over the Asian oceans. It's not for Americans. China needs America for money. Your their biggest cash cow. And you owe them trillions.
What's the point of FUD for Russians? Why fool the people when it's the military they worry about
>By that logic everything is obselete faggot
Well conventional warfare is a no-no. That's why all wars have been small proxy skirmishes all around the world
with all the tech everyone has now the next war between nations with an actual military army will be among the quickest in history. That's why Israel versus the middle East was only 6 days or so. And that was then.

You're right if we ignore the second world war

Secret wars for Israel and the Saudis aren't cheap.

>he truly is a great salesman
It's not hard to dupe burgerstanis when they're already retarded.

Attached: trump_clinton.jpg (2070x1398, 630K)

They should fund the MIC tumor and put it to work rebuilding roads, engineering large public works

Use some MOAB like miners use dynamite

Trump is truly my president, giving more money to ZOG while middle class white americans can barley find a job. MIGA!

WWII didn't have carrier-killer missiles.

Pothole secure, squad, move out, we have a shopping mall to demolish

Are you asking a group of mostly right-wing people if they will support an increase in military budget?
What’s next? Ask the antifa fags to defend 12 inch black dildos?

M I G A

MIGA

Only retards and corrupt plutocrats support increased defense spending.

Yes it did

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_missile#History

>750 billion to fight for israel
>still no wall

They weren't carrier-killers.

it was 900 billon last budget.

i can see an angry gundam face

He can pour as much money into the military as he wants, the US will lose their next major war.
After ruling the world for a while, every empire loses to regional powers and it's all downhill from there. There has never been an empire that so tyrannically forced the whole world to accept their ruling ideology, so many peoples will finally be able to take a breath of fresh air.
Just hope that just the empire breaks apart, and you won't be invaded as it is customary.

I plan on enlisting in the air force after I finish up college. I'll take that sweet officer pay. God bless America and Israel!

Attached: Washington.jpg (429x576, 11K)

>Trump administration to propose
>blaming the democrats
enormous cope

Attached: 1545365276790.jpg (764x830, 111K)

>increase Army funding
>direct Army Corps of Engineers to erect defensive structure along southern border

the end of US global hegemony will cause an enormous power vacuum and it will be very difficult to fill it up.
Several wars between major and regional powers could happen until a new hegemony is established

Not voting right means being a card carrying commie.

china makes plastic rice and counterfeit eggs, terrible argument

+ 36 billion USD direclty for the masters.

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

This is no different from literally every other president since USA became "World Police". I want to see a comparison between current and old military budgets adjusted for inflation, regardless.

You know it would probably not even go to that even if funding was put there.

There does not have to be a global hegemony. There does not have to be a global market.
Regional powers are fine. They have been fine for most of history. The US was the first world hegemon in all of history. Them losing that spot just means a return to normality and a turning away from a failed experiment.

> How do air carriers protect themselves.

Carrier provides aerial cover for the SAMs mounted on ships. Without it enemy will have initiative and eventually will break any defence, matter of patience.

Stable overall well-defended fleet cant exist without air wing. Period.

Discussion is about
1) Design of the carrier, finding balance between capability, price and so on.
2) Design of the aircraft

Both things originate of doctrine, vision of future conflicts and so on.

How does that make sense to you?
Should we all just “get along” instead?
Maybe smoke some marijuana “chill out”
Because “who really needs war.. man”
I want to punch the stinky hippie right off of you.