ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>[insert humble (or otherwise) brag]
Fuck off.

>Why is there no new thread?
Just make one. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 20 and I can't go anywhere without my parents (my mom in particular) having to know where I am going and why. She even has me on a tracking app for Christ's sake.

I wish I could just go somewhere and do something without having to tell her first or explain to her why I was gone. Any advice in how I can remedy this parental clingyness?

Have you talked to her and told her you wish to be off her tracking app because you're 20?

Yes. She just gets huffy and sticks to her guns. She's as stubborn as a mule. She's that way with everything though. Major control freak. Won't accept anything from anyone except herself. Can't tell you how much she nags me and gives me orders even to this day.

Get a job. By the time your phone breaks you will be able to buy a clean one and leave home.

Sell your phone and buy a new one, without the tracking shit?

Already did this. Even without a tracking app she's still that way. Eventually I had to give in because she was throwing a fit and freaking out constantly texting me because she didn't know where I was at all times.

That sounds like a good first step though. I can always just uninstall the tracking app and endure the addicts withdrawal that comes with it. She'd still know I'm gone though (we live in the same apartment building just different apartments) and do her usual bullshit.

Just don't respond if you are out. Tell her you're 20 and you want to do your own thing.

I have been with a girl for two months but suddenly she told me she wants to break up because she doesn't feel that I truly love her, while insisting she does love me and likes me, any idea what I can do to solve this? Is it possible to fix? Is she just tired of me and is making it up? Please help I really like her and don't want this relationship to end.

I'm afraid if the crazy shit she'd do if I tried that. Would she call the cops and file a mission persons report? Would she go to my apartment and burst through the door? Would I get an ear full next time I see her, or even worse would she give me the silent treatment?

I don't want to hurt her feelings since all mother's are supposed to be protective, but this won't stop easily unless I either confront her about it seriously or drop her all together. I could just get my gf to tell her myself. That might be a good wake up call.

Dude, don't have your girlfriend tell her. She'll hate your girlfriend.

Just tell her that you're not texting her anymore when you go out and you'd really like if she calmed down. Maybe you'll hear an ear full for a few times, but she'll get over it.
If she calls the cops, it's on her because you fucking told her. If she bursts through the door, it's on her again.

My dad saw my cooch on accident, i was going from the bathroom upstairs to my room and he was about to walk up the stairs and then immediately left. How do i deal with this. I just feel embarassed. He usually never goes upstairs

You're right. I just have to bite the bullet and cut ties with her cold turkey. Wish me luck. Lord knows it won't be a smooth ride

What signs do girls give that they like you?

It varies from girl to girl

Guys, are there different intentions between asking a new female friend you've never met in person to lunch versus dinner? It's a mutual friend of another male friend of mine. I didn't think anything of it at all and assumed it's all friendly.. but my female friends say there's a clear difference in gesture between the two.

Don't want to spook myself here but now I feel anxious.

The dude straight up wiped shit OUT of your vagina when you were a baby and had those gnarly messy shits that covered your entire ass and crotch in your diaper. You need to relax.

How do I make myself as approachable as possible? That is, how do I entice women who might like me in to making the first move on me?

And no, I cant make the first move myself, I'm too scared of rejection.

Attached: 1545765163842.jpg (484x497, 35K)

If a straight guy you aren't already friends with asks you to do anything one-on-one, then yes, 99% of the time he intends it to be a date.

I don't know how you could possibly think anything else. You think this guy is so desperate to be just friends with you, and you in particular, that he went out of his way to ask you out to lunch despite never having met you before? No, he wants to date you. If that's not what you want, you need to tell him that.

I fucked up and said this really hurtful thing to this girl on accident. Is there any chance of recovering?

Why does my boyfriend find me much more attractive when I have my hair in a ponytail?

I am unable to form strong attachments. Yet, I can't help but get into relationships. I crave the loving touch and warm embrace of a man. I've gotten into a cycle, where I quickly jump from one relationship to the next. I am 24, and have been in 6 relationships since 19 (when I started). How do people view this?

On one side, I feel there is something wrong, immoral about my actions. Some men have loved me, I think, dearly, and believed we might be forever. I left them too easily. On the other side, I believe the relationships are still a net positive for both sides (they're pretty much entirely positive for me). I also think this maximizes my happiness. Relationships are fun. (An understatement.) My free time out of relationships is essentially spent obsessing over getting rid of the loneliness. I am friendless, and depend on the man to be my sole source of socialization. I don't talk to family. I'm entirely alone without him. One might say it's unhealthy, but I think it's far worse to be alone. I am pretty poor socially so I doubt my ability to make friends, though I don't even want to make friends with most people.

These are my attempts to justify it to myself. Do you suppose it's justified? If not, am I a bad person? If so, why? Do you have an alternative plan of action that you can suggest?

Perhaps I will take your suggestion once my current relationship, inevitably, ends. The lad says he loves me, and it's only 2 weeks in. A part of me wishes it could reciprocate. I'd like to also note I've not met anyone who I felt met my criteria to be father of my children. I'm a bit particular with respect to that. However, I'm not obligated to anybody long-term, so I enjoy their company in the short-term. I hope that someday I can find someone I can love, but I doubt I even have the capability. Perhaps, someday, when it comes to kids, I will have no choice but to be committed to my partner.

Thanks for the insight. Is there a typical difference between lunch vs dinner though? He's had more relationship experience than me and seems attuned to the details so I don't want to send mixed signals. I don't mind a date but I don't want more than that right now.

Dinner is obviously more formal. If he had invited you for dinner I'd say he was either rather traditional or that he was already very into you and had been watching from afar. Lunch indicates he wants to be more casual about it. But no, I wouldn't say there's any difference in romantic intent between the two. He's a straight guy who asked you out, it's obviously romantic for him.

discord gg/FgZHZZf

Advice discord

Seconding this post. I have 0 social skills around any gender and don't really know how to relate to anyone get chummy with them.

How slow is too slow?
I'm trying to recover from being an absolute autist and socially inept retard and I've messaging a girl yesterday. I asked her something about our work and it went well, would it be too long to wait a week before messaging her again? I'd really want to take some time but don't know how much is too much.

If she's honest, maybe you ought to try to show her you love her. (Don't ask me how.) It would be an incredibly silly excuse, of all excuses one could use.

Is it weird to date a girl with a stronger jaw than me?

Do you still kiss your s/o if you have a cold? If they have one? Do you still smash?

These things aren't going to make a huge difference, either there's potential or there isn't. A week is fine.

No.

Depends on personal preference, both in terms of still desiring intimacy when feeling sick and regarding fear of catching something from your partner. Personally I'd kiss (and fuck if they feel like it still) my SO unless I have something hugely important coming up. But I have a solid immune system and don't easily get sick to begin with.

Asking here too.

How can I remove the stench of pussy from my fingers? It's pretty annoying smelling your girlfriend while eating something
I tried soap, various kinds of alcohols and a floor cleaner.
Dammit, do I need to use fucking bleach?

Attached: 1549819215338.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

This isn't really a thing. Relaxed body language (smiling easily, no crossed arms, no stiffness) is welcoming and attractive but it isn't going to make women swarm to you like bees to flowers. Nothing will. Most young women don't make the first, period, and if they do they need to either have serious feelings already or see serious potential. Then we're talking about more than just seeing you out on the streets and thinking you're cute.

This is not to say that last mentioned scenario doesn't happen. But it's a very rare woman who pulls this and sitting around waiting for it is pointless.

Probably not. Also unless you misspoke or whatever, it wasn't an accident, you wanted to say it in the moment and now regret it. That's different. Owning up and taking responsibility is the first step to potentially being forgiven.

I'm afraid I can't help here, if the scent is strong enough that just soap doesn't take care of it personally I haven't found a cheat code.

Fucking kek
Yeah, your dad doesn't care at all. For real

Sometimes stainless steel can take away some smell. So try rubbing them against a metal sink.

Lemon mixed with sugar and dish washing soap.

How bad of a sign is it if I have to initiate text conversations with my crush?

At work she will sometime allude to the fact that she wants me to snap her later about a conversation we were having and got interrupted. or if she knows something interesting might happen later in the day when she isn't around.

Her replies are always in multiples or are paragraph length and the replies go back and forth until one of us fall asleep, in which case it either starts up again in the morning or gets left on read if we are in person at work by the time we check snapchat.

She rarely (like 1 in 20) initiates the conversation. To the point where it nearly feels like a routine that I get our daily conversation chain started.

Is this a bad thing?

I just don't know how, how do you prove something like that

Why the copy paste?

Do women really like married men? I'm 29 and I really like a coworker. I have never to talk to her but lately we were crossing on the breaks and lunches and even yesterday we arrived late at work at the same time. I have cheated my wife before but I'm not sure right now because SHE IS 22. I have always heard that young girls like older men. Please advice. My coworker is 7/10.

No replies last thread. Thought I would try again at a different time.

I was talking to this girl at work, shes got a short haircut, so I think shes just an artsy type. I'm kinda into her, and trying to feel her out, but yesterday she talked about how her partner was playing Red Dead Redemption with her. Does Partner mean female? Is she actually a lesbian and im just wasting my time lol

>Most young women don't make the first, period, and if they do they need to either have serious feelings already or see serious potential

So what's my fate if I'm too scared to ask girls out? Do I just end up being doomed to be an incel forever?

How do I get rid of this thinking pattern that men have no feelings? I'm constantly worried that they are breadcrumbing/ghosting me, laughing to me behind my back, keeping as a spare option and just generally not valuing me.

This makes dating a living hell to me. I can't believe that men would have actual insecurities, feelings or emotions. I just feel like that they are robots who are capable of saying one thing and doing another and dropping you in an instance.

Partner can be both genders. Straight couples use the same term. But does it matter?

i feel guilty trying to make a move on someone already in a relationship. and i'll feel twice as dumb if shes a lesbian and not into men at all

Most guys are these things you describe. But a lot of them for sure have insecurities, and emotions are usually anger and dead inside. Woo..

Look, men think the same about women, and if you act like that, it's only natural that they will copy you.

But if you are not like that, they act like that to protect themselves and not be disappointed, they will only express their real feelings and emotions when they are sure that they can trust you.

Ah, well yes. Partner is definitely a term for a couples in a relationship, so you’re fucked. Sorry.

probably best that way then. i hear dating people from work usually doesnt end well

Why don't you answer the fucking question instead of being a petty fuck?

How do i get a gf? I like tanks, anime, and nightcore.

Attached: 20190226_230755.jpg (977x1302, 516K)

People have been given you answers, you still keep posting this you needy bitch

Who you are replying to isn't the poster.

I have also only posted it once, at the end of last thread while the thread was in auto sage.

How would a girl feel if a guy whos talked to you outside of class a few times DMed you from the classes groupme to ask about an assignment? I already asked her what topic she picked for this paper and wanna ask her how its going and maybe get some advice on writing mine but don't want her to think i'm trying too hard to get her attention or anything.

Dating a woman, she's very into me, I'm so-so. Can tell she wants to sleep with me next time we see each other and I'd like that but I worry if we don't mesh down the line and part, she will feel bad/used like >20623452
On the other hand I'm pretty sure turning her down or not making a moose might also hurt her feelings
What do?

Why do I have a ponytail fetish?

There’s a whole lot to unpack here and no one here is qualified enough, nor able to talk to you on a personal enough level to sort through it all for you here. You probably need to have a real life face to face conversation with someone who can connect with you in order to sort through all the shit that’s rattling around in your head. Doesn’t necessarily need to be a pro, but you probably gotta talk to someone so you can voice out your thoughts and put them in order. Sometimes everyone needs that.

Anyway, there are a few things I do think you should have brought to your attention:

1.) Youre still relatively young, and it’s not uncommon for people to feel similarly swept up by romances when they’re still that young and have all these hormones charging about in their system. 24 is kind of at the tail end for most when they start to Peter out and be able to exert more self control, but it’s still with in the normal window. What will probably start happening moving forward though is you should start to gradually reasses your overall priority and beliefs, and it will temper your ability to deal with and control those kinds of emotions and impulses. You yourself have admitted you’re currently questioning your own actions. That’s normal and natural. Keep doing it. It’s how you grow as a person.

2.) You are extremely lonely. You know this. And so you feel like you want to fill the void with a singular individual. The problem with that is that as humans, we are inherently social creatures with complex and individualistic patterns of thought and an inherent sense of curiosity. That means that on your partners end, it is impossible for them to be *everything* that you need them to be, because they will naturally try to be their own person, and on your end, even if they could morph to be exactly what you needed, your curiosity would inevitably make it so that once you’ve become accustomed to the situation, you’d inevitably become bored of it

Building on what the other guy said, lunch is more casual and that says to me that this isn't meant to be a proper date exactly, so much as it's just a chance to meet and size each other up. If things go well it can be pivoted into a date, and if things aren't going that well then you can go your separate ways without anyone getting their feelings hurt. He's asking you to lunch to hang out and feel each other out a bit.

Yes, though, 99% he's at least interested in seeing whether there's any chemistry between the two of you. If you're not into him then this is a good opportunity to tell him no. Going to lunch with him will be a signal that you are also interested in feeling him out on the situation and that's how he'll interpret it.

How repulsive will women find a recovering autist and 28 year-old virgin?

I'm 27 currently but am finally getting my shit together, and I don't think I'll begin looking seriously for anything besides friends until I've gotten at least a year of personal development under my belt; ie. job, gym, more social experience, etc.

Attached: 1360376996289.jpg (1200x1600, 101K)

>continued

3.) Extreme loneliness often comes from a feeling of needing to fill a gap, of having something missing from your life. A lot of this can be filled with external aid (I.e. other people), but a portion of this often has to do with a sense of inner dissatisfaction with yourself. On some level you feel like you’re worthless or inferior, so some part of you starts to seek other people to try to validate your existence. This lack of self-confidence something that other people will never be able to fill in for or fix. This is something only you yourself can address and fill in for.

4.) A lack of self-confidence or deep insecurities often directly interfere with your ability to form and maintain deep and lasting connections with others. A lot of times those kinds of behaviors will lead towards people subconsciously distancing themselves, self-sabotaging, or rationalizing away connections and bonds. This trend deepens a sense of loneliness which further chips away at self-confidence, which creates a vicious negative feedback loop.

You need to start working on fixing the things you dislike about yourself or feel awkward about. Self-improvement actually isn’t that complex. It’s relatively simple to figure out if you dumb down the situation to a direct problem and solution (you are socially awkward, talk to people. You hate yourself, do things that make you feel not like a piece of shit. You have no friends, become more social and talk to more people) putting in the work towards building up a foundation enough to be able to consistently carry through is the hard part.

>are there different intentions between asking a new female friend you’ve never met in person to lunch versus dinner? It’s a mutual friend of another male friend of mine.

So if he’s asking you out at all, he’s probably at least moderately interested in you.

I’m not saying he’s writing love sonnets, and imagining intimate moonlighting strolls or whatever, just that somewhere in the back of his mind there’s probably the thought, “Oh hey, this person is cool. Wonder if there’s any potential.”

And that’s a thought that basically any single person, who meets any other single attractive person probably has pass through their mind and one point or another.

Don’t sweat it. This ain’t a big deal really, kind of par for the course. Don’t psyche yourself out over what’s kind of a normal thing,

>How repulsive will women find a recovering autist and 28 year-old virgin?
Less repulsive than a non-recovering 28 year old virgin autist. There is no downside to self improvement. Keep working. Keep pushing. Don't look for reasons to stop.

>tfw miss him, I think mostly because of the amazing sex we had

How to stop? inb4 fuck other guys. I tried a relationship after and really liked the guy but he broke up with me like a month after and instead I just keep thinking to this last guy again...

>this guy i really liked turned me down before we had sex...i’m sad but oh well
Or
>this guy i really liked had sex with me and i thought he really liked me too, i started growing a bond with him. but then he broke it off and said he didn’t like me that much. Did he just use me for sex??whats wrong with me? Do i suck at sex?

Don’t be an idiot

Have you ever turned a woman down for sex? They do not react like that.

Yeah they do, if the woman’s into the man. How do i know?Because i’m a woman. And i had to console my girl friends when they cried because a guy they really liked dumped them after sex. If the girl isn’t super into you then go for it, but letting her think you like her back is cruel.

I was overhearing two guys talking (I’m a girl) and guy 1 asked guy 2 who he was going to a ball with. Guy 2 said no one, then looked straight at me. Does guy 2 want to ask me to go to the ball with him?

Girls: What is too clingy? I love my gf so much, it's the first time I was ever certain it was love and not lust or obsession masquerading at it.

But she has to focus on studying for the MCAT for the next month and a half so we won't be seeing each other as much and I last saw her as recently as Friday but today I feel shitty and cold without her around I really want to call her and talk to her but I don't want to make studying difficult for her and be a bother.
Is once a week fine? Should I just wait for her to talk to me?
I just want to sleep until her test is over. . .

>Have you ever turned a woman down for sex?

Not him, but off the top of my head the times I remember directly turning down a girl for sex:

1.) The girl gave me a kind of “really?” Look, and literally just grabbed another guy (her ex).
2.) The girl doubled down and tried to force something to happen to convince me to go along with it (literally tried to reach down my pants in a parking lot lol)
3.) The girl got super flustered and kind of... heady? (this one... we were kind of fooling around, but I basically stopped before we went all the way. I think afterwards she was kind of hurt because I stopped seeing her shortly after that)
4.) She tried to force something to happen.
5.) She got extra bold and extra flirty. She still continues to try to talk to me and be flirty around me... inspite of the fact that she’s engaged and I also have a girlfriend...

It doesn't mean anything in particular. Do you want him to ask you?

Do girls get horny over cute guys they aren’t interested in romantically, or only hot and handsome guys?

Yeah

Maybe? I’m more inclined to believe that the look was NOT intentional, and it’s more that you’re just easy on the eyes and so he subconsciously just found himself looking at you.

As a general rule of thumb, it’s dumb to be obsessive over minor movements. They’re too easy to give false flags.

Women react like scalded cats if you turn them down for sex, like it's the biggest insult you could ever have handed them.

I'm not looking for reasons to stop. The few changes I've made so far make me feel so much better about myself as a person it's crazy, and I want to continue pursuing them.
But damage assessment is an important part of damage control, and I want to know how much damage I've done by neglecting my social development a good 12-14 or so years.

Sometimes. I had a good friend who was maybe like a 6/10, but i’d daydream about him fucking me,because i was sexually attracted to him and he was funny. We werent interested in each other romantically, never did anything sexual, and i became friends with his eventual gf.

If a girl gives me a lot of compliments regarding my looks, is it likely she’s thought/fantasized about having sex with me before?

I text girls and they respond fast and seem to like talking but they never initiate a conversation. Is this just normal or should I think more of it? Is the idea of a woman initiating conversation just unrealistic?

>trying to tell me, a woman, how other woman behave

Do you have reading comprehension? I said that women will react sadly and go away IF they really and genuinely liked the dude who turned them down. Yeah they will act like scalded cats if they just wanted to fug and didn’t give a real shit about the guy, or if they’re immature and stupid

Thanks, he did ask me to both vaguely but pushed for dinner when I didn't pick one directly. I do like him a lot, maybe enough to consider a date, but I don't want anything physical until I know how I feel. Would it be sending bad signals if I kept physical contact to a minimum?

That's a relief to hear, interest with low expectations doesn't sound that bad. We get along extremely well and could probably talk the day away so I hope things don't go badly if we don't pursue a romance.

I don't think she'd react that way, but I'm willing to bet she'll cry.
We were going to meet up again soon since I'm sort of still giving it a chance, I guess I'll just go through and if I still don't feel it just say I don't feel a spark at the end if she invites me I'm. IDK, what would you like to hear?

>Thanks, he did ask me to both vaguely but pushed for dinner when I didn't pick one directly. I do like him a lot, maybe enough to consider a date, but I don't want anything physical until I know how I feel. Would it be sending bad signals if I kept physical contact to a minimum?

I sincerely doubt that he's going to try anything. It's a lunch date, you don't exactly end lunch dates by dropping the girl home and kissing her on the front porch.

Be careful with your signals. You like the guy? Flirt with him. Failing to flirt will make him think you're not interested. I'm not saying you need to go out there and stroll around hand in hand with this guy, just don't be afraid to put a hand on his arm or something.

That sounds good. If i were her i’d like to hear something like “hey i had a nice time with you and you’re great, but honestly, I’m not feeling a connection/spark with you.”

Then she might invite you in anyway, because you being honest can do things to a woman, and at that point feel free to go for it or leave

guy here, so girls feel free to dismiss or share your own experience but in my own experience i would be more worried about long delays in replies, being left on read or one word answers over who starts the conversation.

Stop texting so much and just fucking ask her out.

Quick someone tell me what to say to a girl with no bio go

"Hey"

Why is it always the man who is told to improve himself if he wants a woman? Women don't need to do anything. As long as she isnt an hideous, obese ogre, a man will just fall into her lap. This is such a blatant double-standard and normies act dumbfounded when virgins and incels lash out at it.

Because if you call a woman out you're a misogynist. But don't worry it slowly is changing now with more and more men dropping out of society when they get tired of having to meet those unreasonable standards women have

Did you like his body?

girls

So yesterday a girl from class came over to my apartment so we could study for an upcoming test. She was over my place for a long time. We finished studying, figured since we were hungry ordered a pizza, and then we both sat down and watched a movie. We weren’t sitting close together. About halfway through the movie, she got up and went to the bathroom. She came back from the bathroom and sat RIGHT next to me, like so she was touching me. I sat up in surprise (I did not expect this at all). When I sat up she turned and looked at me, smiled, and then she kind of like slid into my lap so she was like sitting in my lap facing me, just smiling. And then she moved in to try to kiss me. I dodged it. And told her to get off. She got off. I just looked at her and said “what is going on?”. She just looked at me and didn’t say anything. She grabbed her shit and left.

Today in class, she won’t speak to me and some other classmates won’t speak to me either.

What the fuck?

The skill-floor is certainly higher for women, but the skill-ceiling is much higher for men. Your concessions are slower deteriorating looks, and the ability to go to the gym and work out to improve your fitness (and I mean that in both the general and Darwinian sense).

>As long as she isnt an hideous, obese ogre
Yeah, and the misogynistic ideologies and pernicious thought processes held by "nice guys" make you just as ugly to women. And I say that as someone who is an incel.

Attached: 1447820322711.gif (283x238, 3.11M)

Do you want a cheesy pick up line it a shameless one?

Works kinda well for me

Men have normally to do the asking out, that's basically the only added difficulty they have in dating. It isn't a small one, but that's it.
Women and men have pretty much the same "requirements", maybe a bit harsher when it comes to looks for women since to be noticed and asked out you have to be better than average. Men can make up for looking bad with more things (success, sense of humour, etc) while women really can't as much.

Neither, really. Unless I want to date someone and I'm super into them, I don't get horny over a specific guy and just get horny randomly.

I did not like his body, actually. He was sorta fit so that was ok, but his body had weird proportions to me(he was pretty tall).and he was very tan when i’m into nordic white.
If he had been chubby or fat, then i dont think i would have fantasized about it as much. I still would have because his personality was good, but not as much.

Somebody please?

You rejected her, she's upset over it.